BY RIMMEL LONDON #70 in Liquid Foundation

• A matte base??? Rimmel Lasting Finish 25H Foundation2 Answers
Brittney C.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation!!! The only negative is that the lightest shade is a little too dark for me. It's not too big of a problem though because I just mix in one of my lighter foundations. I've found that I start looking oily about an hour after applying other foundations even though I have dry skin. I've worn this foundation for 8 hours and only powered once halfway through and it looked perfect again. The coverage is amazing and doesn't look cakey. I love how this makes my skin look. The main thing I love about it is that it doesn't break up. It lasts all day with no fading. I love to pair it with Maybelline Fit Me loose powder. So far this is the best drugstore foundation I've tried.
Autumn N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product originally while it was on sale. It was super easy to apply, and had decent coverage for the red spots on my face. It lasted about 4-5 hours for me, during work. I will more than likely purchase this product again.
Lucy v.
seattle
I got this Rimmel foundation about 5 months ago and i didn't like how it looked. When you first put it on it looks gorgeous but about 2-3 hours later it has so many creases and the foundation is practically gone. I definitely don't recommend this product. I hope this review helped you!
Faviola L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this AT ALL. I hardly ever have problems with a foundation but this just didn't work for me. I have dry skin and that's why I feel this just wasn't for me? The texture was weird, it was like dry but yet sticky. I felt like it never dried down and my face would get super oily throughout the day. This foundation just isn't for me...and their shade selection is the worst.
Kayla P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best drugstore foundation I have ever used. It is great if you have more normal skin and if you have breakouts, this one covers them up like a dream. It dries to a more dewy finish and looks amazing paired with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. It does have a bit of a fruity smell to it, and I do wish it had a pump. But besides that, it is the most perfect foundation.
Brittany R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another decent drugstore foundation. The coverage is buildable and has a nice finish. The foundation does oxidize on me but most do so I don't have a problem with it. I would recommend this to people for sure. I enjoy a Rimmel products because they are decent quality at a very nice affordable price.
Julie M.
Wadsworth, OH
I️ don’t tend to like a lot of drugstore foundations but this one takes the cake. Works amazing for oily skin, kind of heavy feeling on the face though. Wish they had a broader color range because even the lightest seems a hair too dark for me. The one full coverage foundation I️ know and trust.
Megan U.
Clemson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for affordable, full-coverage foundation, look no further. This stuff is beautiful on the skin, lasts a long time, and doesn't feel overly cakey. It is also one of the only foundations that truly matches my fair skin tone. I love this stuff. Easy to apply and blend.
Samantha W.
Leland, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes you are too in my top 5 foundations at the drugstore. You haven't let me down yet my friend. I have combo oily skin and i do have to touch up a couple times a day but you make me look so good and have had many complements on how flawless i love by the end of the day.
Veniz D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The formula for this foundation is amazing! It lasts all day without making you look crazy at the end of the day. The finish is satin and almost dewy so it's perfect if you want to look fresh and glowy. However, it has flashback so make sure to be wary of flash when wearing it.
Lexi G.
Berwick, PA
is this good for oily skin?
Jayme B.
Danville, PA
I hear a lot of great things about this product. Does anyone know if this would be a good foundation for dry skin, and do they sell it at Ulta?
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the coverage on this foundation? How long does it stay?
Diana H.
When I was looking at this in the store I noticed it has a strong smell. Does it fade after applying?
Genesis M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What kind of finish does this foundation have? Anyone recommend for combo skin?