BY RIMMEL LONDON #74 in Liquid Foundation

• Does this foundation give flashback?1 Answers
  • Do you guys like this product ?2 Answers
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
I couldn’t rant and rave about this foundation enough!!!! I randomly picked it up at rite aid one day just to try and I am SO glad that I did. I love the applicator which, is a giant doe foot wand. So I just take the wand and dab it all around my face and blend it out with a beauty blender and it seriously leaves my skin looking airbrushed. No joke. It’s a medium to full coverage that is definitely buildable. So if I’m having a minor breakout I’ll apply a first layer on, let it dry, and then take a couple dabs and apply where I want more coverage. Never ever looks cakey, doesn’t settle into fine lines. It feels so lightweight, it’s insane. Even if I am breaking out, once it’s on and I’ve set it with a translucent setting powder, my skin truly does look airbrushed. I’ve been getting a ton of compliments lately, people telling me my skin looks flawless and like porcelain which, to me, is the best thing someone can say about my skin. I even went to TWO different Ulta stores yesterday and at BOTH of them, two different employees told me that I have beautiful skin, so that’s gotta say something. I’ve tried sooo many different foundations (also because I am obsessed with them and they’re probably one of my favorite makeup item) so with that being said, you can imagine how many I have and have tried. I have two drawers just full of them. I’ve tried everything from drugstore foundations, to high end foundations, to foundations that everyone rants and raves about on instagram and youtubers faves and this is THE best one I’ve tried so far. WHICH IS CRAZY!!! I’ve been telling everyone about this. And for the price?! Why wouldn’t you try this?! I also use rimmels “lasting breathable primer” with it and then top it off with revlons “photoready prep,set, and refresh” setting spray. I highly recommend using those along with it for a truly airbrushed look. You won’t be disappointed!!!
Sandy R.
Knoxville
This is a great foundation. I first bought it after hearing severl positive reviews of it online. It seems to provide me with a medium to full coverage. I have used both a brush and beauty blender to apply. My skin tends to be normal to dry. I do hav to be sure I exfoliate well if I’m having dry patches and be careful with powder and concealer under my eyes so that it doesn’t settle into the lines under them, but I’m still pleased with the results. Why pay a fortune for foundation when you don’t have to?
Martyna M.
Trumbull
Absolutely the best foundation I have ever used! High end or drugstore! PROS: Perfect for dry skin, Stays on all day, Doesn't sink into fine lines or pores, FULL coverage, Cheap (5$ at walmart!)
CONS: Small color range (No colors for dark skinned ladies) and Contains a light Fragrance (has not broken me out but may not be suitable for ladies with fragrance sensitivities.)
Rainnie H.
Flushing, NY
I have fair-light skin with neutral undertone. I tried 2 different shades that I thought would match me(I tried mixing them together too,) but it doesn't, awful color selection. The coverage is fine, I would say medium. I got this because a youtuber liked it and susggested it, I personally hate this foundation, it looks very cakey and enhanced my smile line and pores, made them more visible.
Brittney C.
Olathe, KS
I love this foundation!!! The only negative is that the lightest shade is a little too dark for me. It's not too big of a problem though because I just mix in one of my lighter foundations. I've found that I start looking oily about an hour after applying other foundations even though I have dry skin. I've worn this foundation for 8 hours and only powered once halfway through and it looked perfect again. The coverage is amazing and doesn't look cakey. I love how this makes my skin look. The main thing I love about it is that it doesn't break up. It lasts all day with no fading. I love to pair it with Maybelline Fit Me loose powder. So far this is the best drugstore foundation I've tried.
Alexis V.
Stockton
So Target clearanced out a bunch of their cosmetic products and I stumbled across this foundation and I’ve been wanting to stock up on foundations to start off a YouTube channel. Anyways, when I was in the store I didn’t see a shade that would exactly match me but something I could possibly work with and I chose ‘203 true beige’, it’s a bit too pink for my skin tone since I have a yellow undertone but I could tell that it was a very good foundation. It goes on full coverage, didn’t make my dry patches stand out and blended very nicely. This has more of a dewy finish although the bottle doesn’t specify. Love it, just need to pick up a better shade for my skin tone!
Phebean C.
['columbus', ''], OH
This product is amazing would not describe it any other way very inexspensive ,gave me amazing results love it.and ibam first user and i truley love it i got it at wallmart it's truly a staple product for me #favorite.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
This foundation is the bomb.. I didn't think I was going to like it but it's absolutely amazing it's very easy to apply it is long lasting and it's medium to full coverage this is my new Holy grail foundation... not a big selection on color range but I found my perfect match.. it also has a small scent.
veezy G.
new orleans
I've heard amazing things about this foundation, and even better when I walked into Walgreens it was on sale for $2! $2 for foundation!! WTF. So of course I bought it and I was so excited to use it but it was EXPIRED IN 2016!! So I will not put this on my face /:
Anna J.
Hoffman Est, IL
Probably one of my favorite drugstore foundations by far. The coverage is amazing and does wear for a very long time. One thing that would make this foundation a 5 start product would be adding a pump to make it much easier to apply. Other than that it’s great.
Lexi G.
Berwick, PA
is this good for oily skin?
Jayme B.
Danville, PA
I hear a lot of great things about this product. Does anyone know if this would be a good foundation for dry skin, and do they sell it at Ulta?
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
What is the coverage on this foundation? How long does it stay?
Diana H.
When I was looking at this in the store I noticed it has a strong smell. Does it fade after applying?
Genesis M.
What kind of finish does this foundation have? Anyone recommend for combo skin?