Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by BrittanyRyan B.Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by Ingrid M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours. Enriched with a revitalizing Mineral Complex and moisturising Aqua Primer. Skin feels energized and hydrated all day. - Transfer proof hydrating & lightweight feel. see more...

• How well does this cover? I really like a full coverage make up. 1 Answers
  • What is the range of shades or tones for this product?1 Answers
  • Should or Shouldn't I be using primers with this? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
This foundation is hands down one of my favourites. I use it every day. It has the perfect amount of coverage and blends easily
Nat M.
morpeth, northumberland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is great, it's so cheap and you're able to buy from many stores. I love using it, it covers everything it needs to and has a large variety of colours. It's very easily blending with a beauty blender and also a foundation brush, it's long lasting and doesn't transfer onto anything eitherūüėä I would definitely buy this product again and was pleasantly surprised with the outcome at such a low price.
Maricoiu R.
Brasov
I have bought this foundation , a have oily skin and is not good for me ...so diappointed :(
Kiana B.
Burin
Not recommend.This product is very light weight and applies smooth,providing full coverage,BUT it makes you appear very very caked and definitely doesn't last all day. Would not re purchase.
Tamara S.
Australia
This is one of the best foundations I have used. It is very true to my skin tone.
Samara J.
This foundation si one of the best drugsrore i've tried, highly reccomended
Paige W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product gives great coverage and amazing smooth skin with a lovely soft look
Sophia F.
Good coverage but it's hard to blend can come out quite patchy. It has a mix between dewy and matte finish . It does not stay on as long as I would liked for it to . Would not buy again
Krissten A.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good drugstore foundation. I have very dry skin. Would this be good?
Catalina M.
Is it really worth it ?
Donna B.
Aflex, KY
I have been trying to find a full coverage makeup, was thinking about trying this product, does anyone know if it is full coverage or not?
Jenna C.
Columbia, PA
I have more of a drier skin...would this be a good suit for me?
Katherine R.
Is good for mix skin? I want try this brand is good??