Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by Ingrid M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours. Enriched with a revitalizing Mineral Complex and moisturising Aqua Primer. Skin feels energized and hydrated all day. - Transfer proof hydrating & lightweight feel. see more...

• How well does this cover? I really like a full coverage make up. 1 Answers
  • What is the range of shades or tones for this product?1 Answers
  • Should or Shouldn't I be using primers with this? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Leah O.
Leah O.
Cork, Ireland
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
Really good foundation but there is better out there. Excellent for oily or dry skin. I do think it lasts all day once you using setting powder instead of a setting spray. Coverage is pretty good and it does give a small bit of a cakey finish but for the price it's excellent
Paige W.
Paige W.
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
This product gives great coverage and amazing smooth skin with a lovely soft look
Kiana B.
Kiana B.
Burin
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
Not recommend.This product is very light weight and applies smooth,providing full coverage,BUT it makes you appear very very caked and definitely doesn't last all day. Would not re purchase.
Maricoiu R.
Maricoiu R.
Brasov
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
I have bought this foundation , a have oily skin and is not good for me ...so diappointed :(
Sophia F.
Sophia F.
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
Good coverage but it's hard to blend can come out quite patchy. It has a mix between dewy and matte finish . It does not stay on as long as I would liked for it to . Would not buy again
Krissten A.
Krissten A.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good drugstore foundation. I have very dry skin. Would this be good?
Catalina M.
Catalina M.
Is it really worth it ?
Donna B.
Donna B.
Aflex, KY
I have been trying to find a full coverage makeup, was thinking about trying this product, does anyone know if it is full coverage or not?
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Columbia, PA
I have more of a drier skin...would this be a good suit for me?
Shecara G.
Shecara G.
Hi there, I am new to the make up beauty world. I've purchased this product before but in the wrong shade. What advice could you give me on how to find the perfect shade for my complexion?