Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by BrittanyRyan B.Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by Ingrid M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours. Enriched with a revitalizing Mineral Complex and moisturising Aqua Primer. Skin feels energized and hydrated all day. - Transfer proof hydrating & lightweight feel. see more...

• How well does this cover? I really like a full coverage make up. 1 Answers
  • What is the range of shades or tones for this product?1 Answers
  • Should or Shouldn't I be using primers with this? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lucy A.
Northern ireland
Been using this foundation for at least four years and I couldn't recommend it anymore! Such a great long lasting build able coverage foundation! Doesn't budge all day and the ivory is a great match for pale skin! Always repurchasing! Defiantly a t star foundation!!!
Leah O.
Cork, Ireland
Really good foundation but there is better out there. Excellent for oily or dry skin. I do think it lasts all day once you using setting powder instead of a setting spray. Coverage is pretty good and it does give a small bit of a cakey finish but for the price it's excellent
Abigail D.
Malvern
Great day to day foundation that never fails. Easy to apply with a beauty blender and also to mix and match shades for your own custom one. Lightweight but full coverage, this drugstore brand never fails when it comes to foundation.
Jasmine L.
LOVE! This foundation is amazing for me, I found it actually helped in minimizing my acne scaring. My only complaint is the scent, it's too perfumey for me. Super full coverage and long lasting and works well for my combo skin! I highly recommend
Isabelle B.
LEEDS
I love this foundation. It's a really great coverage & so affordable. It probably wouldn't be good for oily skin as it isn't a matte foundation. I also love that it doesn't oxidise! The colour you put on is the colour that will stay!
Taylor A.
Has extremely good lasting power so idea for long days, buildable medium coverage. however it is hard to blend and smells very strong. colour selection can be too pink as well. natural finish and doesn't look cakey. would buy again as it is very good for its money
Alysa V.
Parrsboro, Ns
I really like this foundation, I have repurchased it a few times now. It is full coverage but doesn't feel heavy and it lasts all day long.
Tyla L.
Blackwood , Gwent
Very greasy foundation in my opinion! Tried it one when I was younger and hated it! I remember it being a medium/ build able coverage.
Rebecca H.
Burnley
Will forever be my favourite drugstore foundation! Great coverage and lasts all day! Love it
Kiana B.
Burin
Not recommend.This product is very light weight and applies smooth,providing full coverage,BUT it makes you appear very very caked and definitely doesn't last all day. Would not re purchase.
Krissten A.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good drugstore foundation. I have very dry skin. Would this be good?
Catalina M.
Is it really worth it ?
Donna B.
Aflex, KY
I have been trying to find a full coverage makeup, was thinking about trying this product, does anyone know if it is full coverage or not?
Jenna C.
Columbia, PA
I have more of a drier skin...would this be a good suit for me?
Katherine R.
Is good for mix skin? I want try this brand is good??