Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by BrittanyRyan B.Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by Ingrid M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours. Enriched with a revitalizing Mineral Complex and moisturising Aqua Primer. Skin feels energized and hydrated all day. - Transfer proof hydrating & lightweight feel. see more...

• How well does this cover? I really like a full coverage make up. 1 Answers
  • What is the range of shades or tones for this product?1 Answers
  • Should or Shouldn't I be using primers with this? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Malvern
Great day to day foundation that never fails. Easy to apply with a beauty blender and also to mix and match shades for your own custom one. Lightweight but full coverage, this drugstore brand never fails when it comes to foundation.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
LOVE! This foundation is amazing for me, I found it actually helped in minimizing my acne scaring. My only complaint is the scent, it's too perfumey for me. Super full coverage and long lasting and works well for my combo skin! I highly recommend
Isabelle B.
Isabelle B.
LEEDS
I love this foundation. It's a really great coverage & so affordable. It probably wouldn't be good for oily skin as it isn't a matte foundation. I also love that it doesn't oxidise! The colour you put on is the colour that will stay!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Has extremely good lasting power so idea for long days, buildable medium coverage. however it is hard to blend and smells very strong. colour selection can be too pink as well. natural finish and doesn't look cakey. would buy again as it is very good for its money
Alysa V.
Alysa V.
Parrsboro, Ns
I really like this foundation, I have repurchased it a few times now. It is full coverage but doesn't feel heavy and it lasts all day long.
Tyla L.
Tyla L.
Blackwood
Very greasy foundation in my opinion! Tried it one when I was younger and hated it! I remember it being a medium/ build able coverage.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Burnley
Will forever be my favourite drugstore foundation! Great coverage and lasts all day! Love it
Maricoiu R.
Maricoiu R.
Brasov
I have bought this foundation , a have oily skin and is not good for me ...so diappointed :(
Kiana B.
Kiana B.
Burin
Not recommend.This product is very light weight and applies smooth,providing full coverage,BUT it makes you appear very very caked and definitely doesn't last all day. Would not re purchase.
Sophia F.
Sophia F.
Good coverage but it's hard to blend can come out quite patchy. It has a mix between dewy and matte finish . It does not stay on as long as I would liked for it to . Would not buy again
Krissten A.
Krissten A.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good drugstore foundation. I have very dry skin. Would this be good?
Catalina M.
Catalina M.
Is it really worth it ?
Donna B.
Donna B.
Aflex, KY
I have been trying to find a full coverage makeup, was thinking about trying this product, does anyone know if it is full coverage or not?
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Columbia, PA
I have more of a drier skin...would this be a good suit for me?
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Is good for mix skin? I want try this brand is good??