Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by Brittany&Ryan B.Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by Ingrid M.Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by Faith D.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours. Enriched with a revitalizing Mineral Complex and moisturising Aqua Primer. Skin feels energized and hydrated all day. - Transfer proof hydrating & lightweight feel. see more...

• How well does this cover? I really like a full coverage make up. 1 Answers
  • What is the range of shades or tones for this product?1 Answers
  • Should or Shouldn't I be using primers with this? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sara C.
Chambly, QC
This foundation lasts quite a while on my oily skin. And it did not break me out which I greatly appreciate! The only downside is the shade range falls on the pinker side of the spectrum, but it's still workable. Would repurchase
kaitlyn h.
SLEAFORD
This foundation suits my skin tone so well, it doesn't look heavy and is lightweight but you can tell you are wearing it, the only downside to it is the fact that it comes of quit easily and so by lunchtime it is only just visible after having put the foundation on at about 8 in the morning
Lucy A.
Northern ireland
Been using this foundation for at least four years and I couldn't recommend it anymore! Such a great long lasting build able coverage foundation! Doesn't budge all day and the ivory is a great match for pale skin! Always repurchasing! Defiantly a t star foundation!!!
Maria P.
Montreal, AR
This is hands down one of my fave foundations ever! It lasts all day, keeps me matte (I have oily skin) and has such a beautiful natural look while being full coverage 😍
Leah O.
Cork, Ireland
Really good foundation but there is better out there. Excellent for oily or dry skin. I do think it lasts all day once you using setting powder instead of a setting spray. Coverage is pretty good and it does give a small bit of a cakey finish but for the price it's excellent
Abigail D.
Malvern, Worcestershire
Great day to day foundation that never fails. Easy to apply with a beauty blender and also to mix and match shades for your own custom one. Lightweight but full coverage, this drugstore brand never fails when it comes to foundation.
Jasmine L.
LOVE! This foundation is amazing for me, I found it actually helped in minimizing my acne scaring. My only complaint is the scent, it's too perfumey for me. Super full coverage and long lasting and works well for my combo skin! I highly recommend
Lottie K.
This is such a good product but you do need to have the right shade for your skin and you need to like an oil based foundation it definitely stays on 24hour and is brilliant xx
Kiana B.
Burin
Not recommend.This product is very light weight and applies smooth,providing full coverage,BUT it makes you appear very very caked and definitely doesn't last all day. Would not re purchase.
Isabelle B.
LEEDS
I love this foundation. It's a really great coverage & so affordable. It probably wouldn't be good for oily skin as it isn't a matte foundation. I also love that it doesn't oxidise! The colour you put on is the colour that will stay!
Krissten A.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good drugstore foundation. I have very dry skin. Would this be good?
Catalina M.
Is it really worth it ?
Donna B.
Aflex, KY
I have been trying to find a full coverage makeup, was thinking about trying this product, does anyone know if it is full coverage or not?
Jenna C.
Columbia, PA
I have more of a drier skin...would this be a good suit for me?
Shecara G.
Hi there, I am new to the make up beauty world. I've purchased this product before but in the wrong shade. What advice could you give me on how to find the perfect shade for my complexion?