Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by Brittany&Ryan B.Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by Ingrid M.Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by Faith D.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours. Enriched with a revitalizing Mineral Complex and moisturising Aqua Primer. Skin feels energized and hydrated all day. - Transfer proof hydrating & lightweight feel. see more...

• How well does this cover? I really like a full coverage make up. 1 Answers
  • What is the range of shades or tones for this product?1 Answers
  • Should or Shouldn't I be using primers with this? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie Y.
Anderson, SC
I love this foundation on days I run errands and go to the gym! It stays put and doesn't sweat off (PRAISE)!
Kristina A.
I'd say this foundation is the second best drugstore foundation I own. It's high medium to full coverage, buildable, and doesn't look cakey. It's very easy to blend out and you don't need much product. It's super light feeling and usually doesn't set in my creases (exception: humid days). It's pretty matte, buts keeps some shine to it, and gives a really nice finish. I have normal skin, and it works pretty well for me. I can't backup the 25 hour claim as I haven't worn it for 25 hours, but it does last pretty long, and doesn't break up. I don't have dry patches so it doesn't have anything to cling to, but I can't attest for other people. Other products go on over it pretty nicely. I would definitely buy it again. The only problem is that Rimmel has a ridiculously low shade range.
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
I mean, it's not bad, for £4.99 it does what is says, it's thick and full coverage and it does last all day, it doesn't cake but I just think there is better foundations out there, just something about the consistency and texture puts me off using it in my daily makeup routine
leigha D.
This foundation is a good product. Considering it is very inexpensive it is medium-full coverage and it does last all day like it says. It is very thick although it feels very light when you apply it. I would definitely recommend this if you are on a budget.
Fionnuala M.
Coalisland
In love with this foundation for going about everyday! It's a very buildable foundation, so if you're looking a light coverage just apply a small bit but if you're looking for a more full coverage just add more product!
I find that it's a very blendable product, and it lasts all day and I rarely find myself having to touch it up when I wear it..
For all the price of the product I would very highly recommend it!
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation 30ml-010 Light Porcelain
Nat M.
morpeth, northumberland
This foundation is great, it's so cheap and you're able to buy from many stores. I love using it, it covers everything it needs to and has a large variety of colours. It's very easily blending with a beauty blender and also a foundation brush, it's long lasting and doesn't transfer onto anything either😊 I would definitely buy this product again and was pleasantly surprised with the outcome at such a low price.
Emma C.
Personally, I haven't used a foundation that I like more then this. Which is impressive as I am very picky. It applies well, gives a dewy finish, buildable. Not cakey at all. However it is not super long lasting, so I tend to use either some powder or a spray to finish it. But this is the case with most skin products.
mallory m.
This is literally my go to drugstore foundation. I have been using it for a few years now and i love it. it applies well with a beauty blender and i feel like it could work well on all skin types. i have recommended this to my friends and they all seem to like it! it's long lasting and does not look cakey at all. love it!
Sorcha R.
I have been obsessed with this foundation since I was about thirteen. This is the first foundation I ever used once I started wearing makeup full time. It is perfect for oily skin as it lasts all day. Paired with their pressed powder to set makes sure your makeup stays put and lasts all day. No matter how many times I change my foundation, I always go back to this product!!
Jodie O.
Manchester
Good coverage but I found that it came off very easy and it's not able to blend as well as I thought it would take a lot of work to get it too look decent overall it wasn't the product for me so I gave it away would recommend if you have time to work with it :)
Krissten A.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good drugstore foundation. I have very dry skin. Would this be good?
Catalina M.
Is it really worth it ?
Donna B.
Aflex, KY
I have been trying to find a full coverage makeup, was thinking about trying this product, does anyone know if it is full coverage or not?
Jenna C.
Columbia, PA
I have more of a drier skin...would this be a good suit for me?
Shecara G.
Hi there, I am new to the make up beauty world. I've purchased this product before but in the wrong shade. What advice could you give me on how to find the perfect shade for my complexion?