Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by Ingrid M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours. Enriched with a revitalizing Mineral Complex and moisturising Aqua Primer. Skin feels energized and hydrated all day. - Transfer proof hydrating & lightweight feel. see more...

• How well does this cover? I really like a full coverage make up. 1 Answers
  • What is the range of shades or tones for this product?1 Answers
  • Should or Shouldn't I be using primers with this? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lottie K.
Lottie K.
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
This is such a good product but you do need to have the right shade for your skin and you need to like an oil based foundation it definitely stays on 24hour and is brilliant xx
Maria P.
Maria P.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
This is hands down one of my fave foundations ever! It lasts all day, keeps me matte (I have oily skin) and has such a beautiful natural look while being full coverage 😍
Tamara S.
Tamara S.
Australia
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
This is one of the best foundations I have used. It is very true to my skin tone.
Fionnuala M.
Fionnuala M.
Coalisland
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
In love with this foundation for going about everyday! It's a very buildable foundation, so if you're looking a light coverage just apply a small bit but if you're looking for a more full coverage just add more product!
I find that it's a very blendable product, and it lasts all day and I rarely find myself having to touch it up when I wear it..
For all the price of the product I would very highly recommend it!
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation 30ml-010 Light Porcelain
mallory m.
mallory m.
Alberton
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
This is literally my go to drugstore foundation. I have been using it for a few years now and i love it. it applies well with a beauty blender and i feel like it could work well on all skin types. i have recommended this to my friends and they all seem to like it! it's long lasting and does not look cakey at all. love it!
Sorcha R.
Sorcha R.
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
I have been obsessed with this foundation since I was about thirteen. This is the first foundation I ever used once I started wearing makeup full time. It is perfect for oily skin as it lasts all day. Paired with their pressed powder to set makes sure your makeup stays put and lasts all day. No matter how many times I change my foundation, I always go back to this product!!
kaitlyn h.
kaitlyn h.
SLEAFORD
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
This foundation suits my skin tone so well, it doesn't look heavy and is lightweight but you can tell you are wearing it, the only downside to it is the fact that it comes of quit easily and so by lunchtime it is only just visible after having put the foundation on at about 8 in the morning
Lucy A.
Lucy A.
Northern ireland
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
Been using this foundation for at least four years and I couldn't recommend it anymore! Such a great long lasting build able coverage foundation! Doesn't budge all day and the ivory is a great match for pale skin! Always repurchasing! Defiantly a t star foundation!!!
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Malvern
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
Great day to day foundation that never fails. Easy to apply with a beauty blender and also to mix and match shades for your own custom one. Lightweight but full coverage, this drugstore brand never fails when it comes to foundation.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
LOVE! This foundation is amazing for me, I found it actually helped in minimizing my acne scaring. My only complaint is the scent, it's too perfumey for me. Super full coverage and long lasting and works well for my combo skin! I highly recommend
Krissten A.
Krissten A.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good drugstore foundation. I have very dry skin. Would this be good?
Catalina M.
Catalina M.
Is it really worth it ?
Donna B.
Donna B.
Aflex, KY
I have been trying to find a full coverage makeup, was thinking about trying this product, does anyone know if it is full coverage or not?
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Columbia, PA
I have more of a drier skin...would this be a good suit for me?
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Is good for mix skin? I want try this brand is good??