Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by BrittanyRyan B.Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by Ingrid M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours. Enriched with a revitalizing Mineral Complex and moisturising Aqua Primer. Skin feels energized and hydrated all day. - Transfer proof hydrating & lightweight feel. see more...

• How well does this cover? I really like a full coverage make up. 1 Answers
  • What is the range of shades or tones for this product?1 Answers
  • Should or Shouldn't I be using primers with this? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jodie O.
Jodie O.
Manchester
Good coverage but I found that it came off very easy and it's not able to blend as well as I thought it would take a lot of work to get it too look decent overall it wasn't the product for me so I gave it away would recommend if you have time to work with it :)
Lottie K.
Lottie K.
This is such a good product but you do need to have the right shade for your skin and you need to like an oil based foundation it definitely stays on 24hour and is brilliant xx
Maria P.
Maria P.
Montreal, QC
This is hands down one of my fave foundations ever! It lasts all day, keeps me matte (I have oily skin) and has such a beautiful natural look while being full coverage ūüėć
Tamara S.
Tamara S.
Australia
This is one of the best foundations I have used. It is very true to my skin tone.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
I'd say this foundation is the second best drugstore foundation I own. It's high medium to full coverage, buildable, and doesn't look cakey. It's very easy to blend out and you don't need much product. It's super light feeling and usually doesn't set in my creases (exception: humid days). It's pretty matte, buts keeps some shine to it, and gives a really nice finish. I have normal skin, and it works pretty well for me. I can't backup the 25 hour claim as I haven't worn it for 25 hours, but it does last pretty long, and doesn't break up. I don't have dry patches so it doesn't have anything to cling to, but I can't attest for other people. Other products go on over it pretty nicely. I would definitely buy it again. The only problem is that Rimmel has a ridiculously low shade range.
Fionnuala M.
Fionnuala M.
Coalisland
In love with this foundation for going about everyday! It's a very buildable foundation, so if you're looking a light coverage just apply a small bit but if you're looking for a more full coverage just add more product!
I find that it's a very blendable product, and it lasts all day and I rarely find myself having to touch it up when I wear it..
For all the price of the product I would very highly recommend it!
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation 30ml-010 Light Porcelain
mallory m.
mallory m.
Alberton
This is literally my go to drugstore foundation. I have been using it for a few years now and i love it. it applies well with a beauty blender and i feel like it could work well on all skin types. i have recommended this to my friends and they all seem to like it! it's long lasting and does not look cakey at all. love it!
Sorcha R.
Sorcha R.
I have been obsessed with this foundation since I was about thirteen. This is the first foundation I ever used once I started wearing makeup full time. It is perfect for oily skin as it lasts all day. Paired with their pressed powder to set makes sure your makeup stays put and lasts all day. No matter how many times I change my foundation, I always go back to this product!!
kaitlyn h.
kaitlyn h.
SLEAFORD
This foundation suits my skin tone so well, it doesn't look heavy and is lightweight but you can tell you are wearing it, the only downside to it is the fact that it comes of quit easily and so by lunchtime it is only just visible after having put the foundation on at about 8 in the morning
Lucy A.
Lucy A.
Northern ireland
Been using this foundation for at least four years and I couldn't recommend it anymore! Such a great long lasting build able coverage foundation! Doesn't budge all day and the ivory is a great match for pale skin! Always repurchasing! Defiantly a t star foundation!!!
Krissten A.
Krissten A.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good drugstore foundation. I have very dry skin. Would this be good?
Catalina M.
Catalina M.
Is it really worth it ?
Donna B.
Donna B.
Aflex, KY
I have been trying to find a full coverage makeup, was thinking about trying this product, does anyone know if it is full coverage or not?
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Columbia, PA
I have more of a drier skin...would this be a good suit for me?
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Is good for mix skin? I want try this brand is good??