Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by BrittanyRyan B.Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by Ingrid M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours. Enriched with a revitalizing Mineral Complex and moisturising Aqua Primer. Skin feels energized and hydrated all day. - Transfer proof hydrating & lightweight feel. see more...

• How well does this cover? I really like a full coverage make up. 1 Answers
  • What is the range of shades or tones for this product?1 Answers
  • Should or Shouldn't I be using primers with this? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Love this it lasts all day, doesn't smear off, Non-greasy and it doesn't make my skin break out. One of my personal favorites.
Carly H.
Carly H.
this is pretty good! it's good for an event when you want to have more coverage but not ideal for everyday as it can get a little heavy but not too heavy. The scent can be a little overpowering but it has a nice finish and definitely full coverage.
Shecara G.
Shecara G.
This product works great! The one time I did try this product it kept my skin feeling moisturized and smooth. I've had problems before with other brands that dried my skin and this did not have that effect at all. It went on smooth and has nice high coverage quality. Only issue I had was not finding the correct shade for me because I'm a bit new to the beauty world but that's my fault. Great product otherwise.
Ximena E.
Ximena E.
Corona, CA
I always wanted one of these but I never got the change!! I wanted this for my birthday and Christmas and I have a Oily skin. People say it's easy to apply. I really want to buy this but can't efforts it!!!!
Madison B.
Madison B.
Ellijay, GA
This foundation is amazing ! It has a wonderful finish. Looks good matte and doesn't make your bronzer or blush patchy.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Windsor, VA
This foundation lasted through my C section and three days of recovery (with primer) great for any skin type. I have combo skin and works well for me. It does have a scent. My absolute favorite drugstore foundation! Kim Kardashian uses this as well.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Shallotte, NC
Ive been using this foundation now, and I have to say it does give pretty good coverage but it doesn't stay on as long as I thought it would for it to say it lasts 25 hours..
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I must admit, I do like this foundation. Since I'm so fair
It's hard to find the right shade for me, when I ran across
this shade, I figured I'd try it. I must admit, I was pleasantly
surprised how much I liked this. It goes on great. Just the
right amount of coverage, but you can build it up if needed.
I will say I'm not sure about the 25 hr wear. Lol.
Who keeps there foundation on for 25 hrs... I would
buy this again. Price was just right. ...
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
This product is not good if you have a slight allergy to anything. While I use their powder with no problems, any foundations or primer that absorb make me itch uncontrollable
Nat M.
Nat M.
Morpeth, Northumberland
This foundation is great, it's so cheap and you're able to buy from many stores. I love using it, it covers everything it needs to and has a large variety of colours. It's very easily blending with a beauty blender and also a foundation brush, it's long lasting and doesn't transfer onto anything eitherūüėä I would definitely buy this product again and was pleasantly surprised with the outcome at such a low price.
Krissten A.
Krissten A.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good drugstore foundation. I have very dry skin. Would this be good?
Catalina M.
Catalina M.
Is it really worth it ?
Donna B.
Donna B.
Aflex, KY
I have been trying to find a full coverage makeup, was thinking about trying this product, does anyone know if it is full coverage or not?
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Columbia, PA
I have more of a drier skin...would this be a good suit for me?
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Is good for mix skin? I want try this brand is good??