Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by Ingrid M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours. Enriched with a revitalizing Mineral Complex and moisturising Aqua Primer. Skin feels energized and hydrated all day. - Transfer proof hydrating & lightweight feel. see more...

• How well does this cover? I really like a full coverage make up. 1 Answers
  • What is the range of shades or tones for this product?1 Answers
  • Should or Shouldn't I be using primers with this? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
Santa Rosa, CA
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
I mix this with a tiny bit of L'Oréal true match to get me shade. It's perfect. Lasts through an entire work day with very little blotting. Covers everything I need it to and never settles in lines. You can always get it on sale or with a coupon, making it easily one of the best drugstore foundations.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Ellijay, GA
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
This foundation is amazing ! It has a wonderful finish. Looks good matte and doesn't make your bronzer or blush patchy.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Windsor, VA
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
This foundation lasted through my C section and three days of recovery (with primer) great for any skin type. I have combo skin and works well for me. It does have a scent. My absolute favorite drugstore foundation! Kim Kardashian uses this as well.
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
This is definitely one of the best foundations in the drugstore. It is very lightweight and it is good for oily and dry skin. I just set it with a power and it is good all day. I would definitely buy again. It is medium to full coverage.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Shallotte, NC
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
Ive been using this foundation now, and I have to say it does give pretty good coverage but it doesn't stay on as long as I thought it would for it to say it lasts 25 hours..
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I must admit, I do like this foundation. Since I'm so fair
It's hard to find the right shade for me, when I ran across
this shade, I figured I'd try it. I must admit, I was pleasantly
surprised how much I liked this. It goes on great. Just the
right amount of coverage, but you can build it up if needed.
I will say I'm not sure about the 25 hr wear. Lol.
Who keeps there foundation on for 25 hrs... I would
buy this again. Price was just right. ...
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Baldwin Park, CA
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
Omg love it !! Full coverage it doesn't smudge up like some other drugstore brands and it lasts all day non transferable you have to wash your face really good to get it off and use makeup removers
Shecara G.
Shecara G.
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
This product works great! The one time I did try this product it kept my skin feeling moisturized and smooth. I've had problems before with other brands that dried my skin and this did not have that effect at all. It went on smooth and has nice high coverage quality. Only issue I had was not finding the correct shade for me because I'm a bit new to the beauty world but that's my fault. Great product otherwise.
Nat M.
Nat M.
Morpeth, Northumberland
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
This foundation is great, it's so cheap and you're able to buy from many stores. I love using it, it covers everything it needs to and has a large variety of colours. It's very easily blending with a beauty blender and also a foundation brush, it's long lasting and doesn't transfer onto anything either😊 I would definitely buy this product again and was pleasantly surprised with the outcome at such a low price.
Jodie O.
Jodie O.
Manchester
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
Good coverage but I found that it came off very easy and it's not able to blend as well as I thought it would take a lot of work to get it too look decent overall it wasn't the product for me so I gave it away would recommend if you have time to work with it :)
Krissten A.
Krissten A.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good drugstore foundation. I have very dry skin. Would this be good?
Catalina M.
Catalina M.
Is it really worth it ?
Donna B.
Donna B.
Aflex, KY
I have been trying to find a full coverage makeup, was thinking about trying this product, does anyone know if it is full coverage or not?
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Columbia, PA
I have more of a drier skin...would this be a good suit for me?
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Is good for mix skin? I want try this brand is good??