Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by BrittanyRyan B.Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by Ingrid M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours. Enriched with a revitalizing Mineral Complex and moisturising Aqua Primer. Skin feels energized and hydrated all day. - Transfer proof hydrating & lightweight feel. see more...

• How well does this cover? I really like a full coverage make up. 1 Answers
  • What is the range of shades or tones for this product?1 Answers
  • Should or Shouldn't I be using primers with this? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gabriela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is definitely a great one and it's not gumoy or slimy if you know what I mean so it's definitely a good starter foundation although I've never gotten any name brand foundations so I don't have much to compare it to
Cherry W.
Bristol , TN
This very affordable foundation looks fantastic on my skin. Has great staying power. Doesn't oxidized. I like to mix a drop of beauty oil in this foundation but still looks nice without it.
Ximena E.
Corona, CA
I always wanted one of these but I never got the change!! I wanted this for my birthday and Christmas and I have a Oily skin. People say it's easy to apply. I really want to buy this but can't efforts it!!!!
Melanie R.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta base es genial , te cubre totalmente todos los defectos que tengas en el rostro y sobretodo los terribles granitos que nos salen de vez en cuando, es muy buena y no se cae tan fácil, es recomendable para las que tienen un tipo de piel mixta, excelente producto de buena calidad y marca.
Melanie H.
This product is not good if you have a slight allergy to anything. While I use their powder with no problems, any foundations or primer that absorb make me itch uncontrollable
Alexandra W.
Love this it lasts all day, doesn't smear off, Non-greasy and it doesn't make my skin break out. One of my personal favorites.
Madison B.
Ellijay, GA
This foundation is amazing ! It has a wonderful finish. Looks good matte and doesn't make your bronzer or blush patchy.
Katya R.
Atlanta, GA
I used to have this one but it wasn't too good for me, I think it's good for dry skin, and they give you dewy finish
Becca G.
Fayetteville, AR
It's a good coverage brand. I feel like it easy to blend. Pretty true to color. The smell is a little off. Lol
Katie Y.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation on days I run errands and go to the gym! It stays put and doesn't sweat off (PRAISE)!
Krissten A.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good drugstore foundation. I have very dry skin. Would this be good?
Catalina M.
Is it really worth it ?
Donna B.
Aflex, KY
I have been trying to find a full coverage makeup, was thinking about trying this product, does anyone know if it is full coverage or not?
Jenna C.
Columbia, PA
I have more of a drier skin...would this be a good suit for me?
Katherine R.
Is good for mix skin? I want try this brand is good??