Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by BrittanyRyan B.Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by Ingrid M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours. Enriched with a revitalizing Mineral Complex and moisturising Aqua Primer. Skin feels energized and hydrated all day. - Transfer proof hydrating & lightweight feel. see more...

• How well does this cover? I really like a full coverage make up. 1 Answers
  • What is the range of shades or tones for this product?1 Answers
  • Should or Shouldn't I be using primers with this? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Skylar S.
This is definitely one of the best foundations in the drugstore. It is very lightweight and it is good for oily and dry skin. I just set it with a power and it is good all day. I would definitely buy again. It is medium to full coverage.
Destiny O.
Best foundation I have ever used!! Not only does it stay all day but also has a fantastic smell! It's lightweight and it's not has heavy as foundation I've used in the past! It's good for all skin types and by far the best I've used!!!
Abi C.
I tend to get oily throughout the day unless I have the perfect foundation&powder combo. I've tried using this with my holy grail oil control products but for some reason I still look WET by the end of the day. Other than that, I get compliments on my skin almost every time I wear this foundation which is extremely rare for me considering I have pretty intense cystic acne. It smooths out texture and has a decent coverage for such a low price point. It is really fragrant so beware if that's something that bothers you, but overall, I would definitely recommend everyone give this a try. I can see it working for pretty much all skin types.
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So glad there is an ivory color to review. Rimmel products are some of my favorites. The foundation is one of my top picks. Easy application. Good coverage. All day wear and doesn't run or smear easy like others I've used
Mandy D.
Santa Rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mix this with a tiny bit of L'Oréal true match to get me shade. It's perfect. Lasts through an entire work day with very little blotting. Covers everything I need it to and never settles in lines. You can always get it on sale or with a coupon, making it easily one of the best drugstore foundations.
Brandy C.
Windsor, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation lasted through my C section and three days of recovery (with primer) great for any skin type. I have combo skin and works well for me. It does have a scent. My absolute favorite drugstore foundation! Kim Kardashian uses this as well.
Amanda C.
Martins Ferry, OH
Give great coverage. It dries really fast so you have to work with it at a fast pace. I found it didn't have as much coverage around my nose area. It also did not blend well with other products but I was great alone.
Dominique S.
Baldwin Park, CA
Omg love it !! Full coverage it doesn't smudge up like some other drugstore brands and it lasts all day non transferable you have to wash your face really good to get it off and use makeup removers
Carly H.
this is pretty good! it's good for an event when you want to have more coverage but not ideal for everyday as it can get a little heavy but not too heavy. The scent can be a little overpowering but it has a nice finish and definitely full coverage.
Megan M.
Shallotte, NC
Ive been using this foundation now, and I have to say it does give pretty good coverage but it doesn't stay on as long as I thought it would for it to say it lasts 25 hours..
Krissten A.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good drugstore foundation. I have very dry skin. Would this be good?
Catalina M.
Is it really worth it ?
Donna B.
Aflex, KY
I have been trying to find a full coverage makeup, was thinking about trying this product, does anyone know if it is full coverage or not?
Jenna C.
Columbia, PA
I have more of a drier skin...would this be a good suit for me?
Katherine R.
Is good for mix skin? I want try this brand is good??