Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by Brittany&Ryan B.Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by Ingrid M.Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by Faith D.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours. Enriched with a revitalizing Mineral Complex and moisturising Aqua Primer. Skin feels energized and hydrated all day. - Transfer proof hydrating & lightweight feel. see more...

• How well does this cover? I really like a full coverage make up. 1 Answers
  • What is the range of shades or tones for this product?1 Answers
  • Should or Shouldn't I be using primers with this? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda C.
Martins Ferry , OH
Give great coverage. It dries really fast so you have to work with it at a fast pace. I found it didn't have as much coverage around my nose area. It also did not blend well with other products but I was great alone.
Carly H.
this is pretty good! it's good for an event when you want to have more coverage but not ideal for everyday as it can get a little heavy but not too heavy. The scent can be a little overpowering but it has a nice finish and definitely full coverage.
Megan M.
Shallotte, NC
Ive been using this foundation now, and I have to say it does give pretty good coverage but it doesn't stay on as long as I thought it would for it to say it lasts 25 hours..
Gabriela M.
This foundation is definitely a great one and it's not gumoy or slimy if you know what I mean so it's definitely a good starter foundation although I've never gotten any name brand foundations so I don't have much to compare it to
Cherry W.
Bristol , TN
This very affordable foundation looks fantastic on my skin. Has great staying power. Doesn't oxidized. I like to mix a drop of beauty oil in this foundation but still looks nice without it.
Ximena E.
Corona, CA
I always wanted one of these but I never got the change!! I wanted this for my birthday and Christmas and I have a Oily skin. People say it's easy to apply. I really want to buy this but can't efforts it!!!!
Melanie R.
miami, FL
Esta base es genial , te cubre totalmente todos los defectos que tengas en el rostro y sobretodo los terribles granitos que nos salen de vez en cuando, es muy buena y no se cae tan fácil, es recomendable para las que tienen un tipo de piel mixta, excelente producto de buena calidad y marca.
Stephanie N.
Boca raton, FL
I love this foundation. I discovered it from Emily Noel on YouTube. It is a medium to high coverage foundation. It is super easy to apply with a brush or beauty blender. The fragrance isn't over powering and it is long lasting. The only negative is that it comes in a glass bottle with no pump. Would love it even more if Rommel changed the packaging. It is a great value and you can find it at any drugstore or superstore.
RuthAnne S.
Manistee, MI
This foundation is awesome, I buy mine at walgreens. I have normal skin and have worn it around 16 hours, if not longer and it still looks amazing. I always set mine with a loose powder. Its a medium to high coverage foundation and it matches my skin pretty well. I usually use it for special events, or when I want my face to look great. It's easily buildable and everything blends out perfectly on top. I would definitely would recommend.
Jesirae R.
Harlingen, TX
Love love love this foundation. It is the only one that I use and with such pale skin I have such a hard time finding a good or even decent match and this foundation almost matches me perfectly! I have pretty oily skin and it stays on very well. I could put it on in the morning around 9am and it will last me until the night time when I'm getting ready for bed 10pm
Krissten A.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good drugstore foundation. I have very dry skin. Would this be good?
Catalina M.
Is it really worth it ?
Donna B.
Aflex, KY
I have been trying to find a full coverage makeup, was thinking about trying this product, does anyone know if it is full coverage or not?
Jenna C.
Columbia, PA
I have more of a drier skin...would this be a good suit for me?
Shecara G.
Hi there, I am new to the make up beauty world. I've purchased this product before but in the wrong shade. What advice could you give me on how to find the perfect shade for my complexion?