Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by Ingrid M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours. Enriched with a revitalizing Mineral Complex and moisturising Aqua Primer. Skin feels energized and hydrated all day. - Transfer proof hydrating & lightweight feel. see more...

• How well does this cover? I really like a full coverage make up. 1 Answers
  • What is the range of shades or tones for this product?1 Answers
  • Should or Shouldn't I be using primers with this? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Madison B.
Madison B.
Ellijay, GA
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
This foundation is amazing ! It has a wonderful finish. Looks good matte and doesn't make your bronzer or blush patchy.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Windsor, VA
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
This foundation lasted through my C section and three days of recovery (with primer) great for any skin type. I have combo skin and works well for me. It does have a scent. My absolute favorite drugstore foundation! Kim Kardashian uses this as well.
Ximena E.
Ximena E.
Corona, CA
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
I always wanted one of these but I never got the change!! I wanted this for my birthday and Christmas and I have a Oily skin. People say it's easy to apply. I really want to buy this but can't efforts it!!!!
Destiny O.
Destiny O.
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
Best foundation I have ever used!! Not only does it stay all day but also has a fantastic smell! It's lightweight and it's not has heavy as foundation I've used in the past! It's good for all skin types and by far the best I've used!!!
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
This product is not good if you have a slight allergy to anything. While I use their powder with no problems, any foundations or primer that absorb make me itch uncontrollable
Shecara G.
Shecara G.
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
This product works great! The one time I did try this product it kept my skin feeling moisturized and smooth. I've had problems before with other brands that dried my skin and this did not have that effect at all. It went on smooth and has nice high coverage quality. Only issue I had was not finding the correct shade for me because I'm a bit new to the beauty world but that's my fault. Great product otherwise.
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
This is definitely one of the best foundations in the drugstore. It is very lightweight and it is good for oily and dry skin. I just set it with a power and it is good all day. I would definitely buy again. It is medium to full coverage.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Martins Ferry, OH
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
Give great coverage. It dries really fast so you have to work with it at a fast pace. I found it didn't have as much coverage around my nose area. It also did not blend well with other products but I was great alone.
Abi C.
Abi C.
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
I tend to get oily throughout the day unless I have the perfect foundation&powder combo. I've tried using this with my holy grail oil control products but for some reason I still look WET by the end of the day. Other than that, I get compliments on my skin almost every time I wear this foundation which is extremely rare for me considering I have pretty intense cystic acne. It smooths out texture and has a decent coverage for such a low price point. It is really fragrant so beware if that's something that bothers you, but overall, I would definitely recommend everyone give this a try. I can see it working for pretty much all skin types.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml)
this is pretty good! it's good for an event when you want to have more coverage but not ideal for everyday as it can get a little heavy but not too heavy. The scent can be a little overpowering but it has a nice finish and definitely full coverage.
Krissten A.
Krissten A.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good drugstore foundation. I have very dry skin. Would this be good?
Catalina M.
Catalina M.
Is it really worth it ?
Donna B.
Donna B.
Aflex, KY
I have been trying to find a full coverage makeup, was thinking about trying this product, does anyone know if it is full coverage or not?
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Columbia, PA
I have more of a drier skin...would this be a good suit for me?
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Is good for mix skin? I want try this brand is good??