Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by Faith D.Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by Brittany&Ryan B.Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by Ingrid M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours. Enriched with a revitalizing Mineral Complex and moisturising Aqua Primer. Skin feels energized and hydrated all day. - Transfer proof hydrating & lightweight feel. see more...

• How well does this cover? I really like a full coverage make up. 1 Answers
  • What is the range of shades or tones for this product?1 Answers
  • Should or Shouldn't I be using primers with this? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bridget K.
Spring, TX
Overall I enjoy this foundation but it is so thick it is hard to get out of the bottle. On my area it does not come with a pump but I believe in Canada it does. It feels very natural on the skin and has very good coverage.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Really love this foundation wears forever and looks great on my skin when I first tried I thought it broke me out but it was the primer I was using this is a great quality foundation good as some of the high end I've tried.
Ingrid M.
Boston, MA
I picked up two shades of this (101 and 100) at my local Walgreens because they were 50% off and I assumed 25 claimed hours of wear time miiiight get me through a few hours of crazy Boston heat. THIS FOUNDATION IS AMAZING. Not only is the coverage amazing, it also stays PUT. I normally have trouble with foundation separating around my nose and forehead in warmer weather and there is zero of that here! Plus, it layers ridiculously well with powders. It's all I've been wearing on repeat (hellooo my new makeup-centric insta @smilingrid_makeup) and I don't see it changing anytime soon!
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I must admit, I do like this foundation. Since I'm so fair
It's hard to find the right shade for me, when I ran across
this shade, I figured I'd try it. I must admit, I was pleasantly
surprised how much I liked this. It goes on great. Just the
right amount of coverage, but you can build it up if needed.
I will say I'm not sure about the 25 hr wear. Lol.
Who keeps there foundation on for 25 hrs... I would
buy this again. Price was just right. ...
Judith C.
I had high hopes for this foundation because a lot of people raved about it. It's very affordable so I decided to pick it up. I was very disappointed. The coverage is pretty good, but it did not last long at all. I put it on before a class one day, and as soon as I got back to my room (a couple hours later), it had already worn off. It also could go on quite patchy if you aren't careful. I gave it many chances with multiple primers, and it just didn't work. I'm trying to finish up my bottle, but I will definitely not repurchase.
Krissy M.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm giving this a 3 star because I have mixed love/hate feelings about this foundation. This has been a 'go to' for me for a long time. It has amazing coverage, is great for my dry skin, applies well with a brush or a sponge but, occasionally I do find that it oxidizes and changes colour on me. I have not had that problem in the past but my recent repurchase of this I have found that it tends to oxidize and change on me throughout the day.
Amanda M.
Norfolk, VA
I love this so much! I have extremely oily skin, so it's really difficult to find a foundation that actually stays on all day without looking streaky! It's so easy to apply, and you will be amazed at the coverage! I will SO buy this again!! :) LOVE IT!
Destiny O.
Best foundation I have ever used!! Not only does it stay all day but also has a fantastic smell! It's lightweight and it's not has heavy as foundation I've used in the past! It's good for all skin types and by far the best I've used!!!
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
So glad there is an ivory color to review. Rimmel products are some of my favorites. The foundation is one of my top picks. Easy application. Good coverage. All day wear and doesn't run or smear easy like others I've used
Brandy C.
Windsor, VA
This foundation lasted through my C section and three days of recovery (with primer) great for any skin type. I have combo skin and works well for me. It does have a scent. My absolute favorite drugstore foundation! Kim Kardashian uses this as well.
Krissten A.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good drugstore foundation. I have very dry skin. Would this be good?
Catalina M.
Is it really worth it ?
Donna B.
Aflex, KY
I have been trying to find a full coverage makeup, was thinking about trying this product, does anyone know if it is full coverage or not?
Jenna C.
Columbia, PA
I have more of a drier skin...would this be a good suit for me?
Shecara G.
Hi there, I am new to the make up beauty world. I've purchased this product before but in the wrong shade. What advice could you give me on how to find the perfect shade for my complexion?