Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by BrittanyRyan B.Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - 100 Ivory (30ml) uploaded by Ingrid M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours. Enriched with a revitalizing Mineral Complex and moisturising Aqua Primer. Skin feels energized and hydrated all day. - Transfer proof hydrating & lightweight feel. see more...

• How well does this cover? I really like a full coverage make up. 1 Answers
  • What is the range of shades or tones for this product?1 Answers
  • Should or Shouldn't I be using primers with this? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ingrid M.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked up two shades of this (101 and 100) at my local Walgreens because they were 50% off and I assumed 25 claimed hours of wear time miiiight get me through a few hours of crazy Boston heat. THIS FOUNDATION IS AMAZING. Not only is the coverage amazing, it also stays PUT. I normally have trouble with foundation separating around my nose and forehead in warmer weather and there is zero of that here! Plus, it layers ridiculously well with powders. It's all I've been wearing on repeat (hellooo my new makeup-centric insta @smilingrid_makeup) and I don't see it changing anytime soon!
Stephanie N.
Boca raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation. I discovered it from Emily Noel on YouTube. It is a medium to high coverage foundation. It is super easy to apply with a brush or beauty blender. The fragrance isn't over powering and it is long lasting. The only negative is that it comes in a glass bottle with no pump. Would love it even more if Rommel changed the packaging. It is a great value and you can find it at any drugstore or superstore.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I must admit, I do like this foundation. Since I'm so fair
It's hard to find the right shade for me, when I ran across
this shade, I figured I'd try it. I must admit, I was pleasantly
surprised how much I liked this. It goes on great. Just the
right amount of coverage, but you can build it up if needed.
I will say I'm not sure about the 25 hr wear. Lol.
Who keeps there foundation on for 25 hrs... I would
buy this again. Price was just right. ...
Judith C.
I had high hopes for this foundation because a lot of people raved about it. It's very affordable so I decided to pick it up. I was very disappointed. The coverage is pretty good, but it did not last long at all. I put it on before a class one day, and as soon as I got back to my room (a couple hours later), it had already worn off. It also could go on quite patchy if you aren't careful. I gave it many chances with multiple primers, and it just didn't work. I'm trying to finish up my bottle, but I will definitely not repurchase.
Jesirae R.
Harlingen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this foundation. It is the only one that I use and with such pale skin I have such a hard time finding a good or even decent match and this foundation almost matches me perfectly! I have pretty oily skin and it stays on very well. I could put it on in the morning around 9am and it will last me until the night time when I'm getting ready for bed 10pm
RuthAnne S.
Manistee, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is awesome, I buy mine at walgreens. I have normal skin and have worn it around 16 hours, if not longer and it still looks amazing. I always set mine with a loose powder. Its a medium to high coverage foundation and it matches my skin pretty well. I usually use it for special events, or when I want my face to look great. It's easily buildable and everything blends out perfectly on top. I would definitely would recommend.
Alley H.
Natrona Hts, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is different then the thumbnail now, but I use this foundation everyday. I got is as a recommendation from Tati glamlifeguru. I love it to death, 100 ivory is my PERFECT color match. The staying power is long, the formula is amazing, it's gel like, which I actually enjoy. A very very good drugstore foundation. Oh and I have normal/combo skin. Hope this helps.
Krissy M.
Indianapolis
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm giving this a 3 star because I have mixed love/hate feelings about this foundation. This has been a 'go to' for me for a long time. It has amazing coverage, is great for my dry skin, applies well with a brush or a sponge but, occasionally I do find that it oxidizes and changes colour on me. I have not had that problem in the past but my recent repurchase of this I have found that it tends to oxidize and change on me throughout the day.
Shecara G.
This product works great! The one time I did try this product it kept my skin feeling moisturized and smooth. I've had problems before with other brands that dried my skin and this did not have that effect at all. It went on smooth and has nice high coverage quality. Only issue I had was not finding the correct shade for me because I'm a bit new to the beauty world but that's my fault. Great product otherwise.
Amanda M.
Norfolk, VA
I love this so much! I have extremely oily skin, so it's really difficult to find a foundation that actually stays on all day without looking streaky! It's so easy to apply, and you will be amazed at the coverage! I will SO buy this again!! :) LOVE IT!
Krissten A.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good drugstore foundation. I have very dry skin. Would this be good?
Catalina M.
Is it really worth it ?
Donna B.
Aflex, KY
I have been trying to find a full coverage makeup, was thinking about trying this product, does anyone know if it is full coverage or not?
Jenna C.
Columbia, PA
I have more of a drier skin...would this be a good suit for me?
Katherine R.
Is good for mix skin? I want try this brand is good??