Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Foundation 200 lf25 1floz sft bg see more...

• What’s your favourite drugstore brand of foundation? Mines Rimmel...3 Answers
  • Does this foundation give a matte finish?1 Answers
  • Does this foundation give a matte finish?1 Answers
Rimmel  Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation
  • "Absolutely loved the full coverage and how long it lasted, this would be my go to drugstore buy and I'd be obsessed, BUT the lightest shade was way too dark for me :(" in 42 reviews
  • "I LIKE THIS I WAS ABLE TO FIND A MATCHING COLOR WITH MY SKIN TONE BUT IT DID NOT LAST VERY LONG FOR ME AND KINDA MADE MY FACE OILY" in 15 reviews
  • "This product doesn't have the greatest coverage, but it isn't thick and cakey (those who say it is, are putting too much on) and it does last a long time through heat and humidity (even rain or snow)." in 14 reviews
  • "The only complaint I have about this is that there isn't a very big colour range -- I need to be wearing sunless tanner to pull off wearing the lightest shade (Ivory)." in 14 reviews
  • "I am an oily devil, so I was very interested in the proclaimed 25 hour staying power, (not that I wear my makeup 25 hours)." in 6 reviews
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I love this. This one doesn’t break my skin out. This is the only brand that I have found exact color match with! It smells really fresh. I haven’t had any other foundations with a smell, this one smells like shampoo. Great coverage!
Sonia T.
I really like this foundation a lot it leaves face looking really good. It has a very good coverage. I don't even have to apply a lot to get a good amount of coverage. I really would recommend trying this foundation out.
Yulianny G.
What does Rimmel tell us about the base?
Against sweat, against heat, moisture and lasts for 25 hours. It is transfer proof (this means it is not easily transferred to the skin / clothing). Enriched and revitalized with a mineral and primer complex. Your skin will feel energized and moisturized all day.

Tone: I bought the 102-warm ivory and it fuses very well with skin.

Consistency: It is half weight, but still can be applied with the fingers without problem, I prefer to apply it with a brush and then pass the base so that there are no marks.
Your finish is Mate. I have oily skin so it comes to me barbaric. I used it on a hot day and it lasted about 8 hours without shining on my face. I was really amazed.
As for the coverage is Media.

Would I buy it again ?: Sure! It has everything I want. It fits and adheres very well to my skin. It has good coverage, lasts many hours, leaves my skin smooth and feels super soft.
Gabriela M.
miami, FL
It is a very economic base.It has low coverage, so it can be used for everyday perfectly. It lasts approximately 4 to 5 hours, covers imperfections that are not very marked. Diffuses into the skin very simply. It does not have a lot of product and this base is too liquid so if you do not like very liquid bases or you have very fatty skin I do not recommend it for you
Gabriela A.
Ésta base es muy buena y no es costosa, cubre fácilmente las imperfecciones y es hidratante, tu rostro se ve limpia y cuidada ya que no te hace sudar. Dura muchísimo y solo necesitas unas cuantas gotas para aplicarla adecuadamente. Solo me gustaría que hicieran una versión más cremosa.
Jennifer M.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I was always doubtful whether to buy it or not, but when I read some review I decided and was pleasantly surprised. It has a good coverage, a nice smell, its subtone is yellow which all favors and leaves the skin with that glowy look that is so much in. And the best at a low price. I love it, I use it daily!!
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA
This base I have been using for about a year, it covers well and it is not necessary to use a lot of amount, it performs well, but its duration is very short and after a while the greasy skin is placed, I recommend it for a short time make-up,
If I would buy again to use as a daily makeup
karen c.

It is a fairly light base for my taste but it diffuses well its coverage is medium to low for the day to day is perfect.
The pro: is super easy to apply ligerita nothing annoying, with brush or my beauty b
Against: fairly liquid texture is very easy to finish doing a desastrw
Jane B.
This foundation is discontinued, or has simply been repackaged to be in a glass bottle( why would they do this?!) This did separate faster than most of my other foundations have, but if you can use it up in the suggested 3 months, this is definitely one you should try out!
Melanie M.
Bellingham, WA
B+! I have been a Estee Lauder Double Wear and Revlon ColorStay fan for years - and I wanted to try this per recommendation of many a YouTube beauty guru. The shades definitely run a bit on the dark side, so adjust accordingly. There is quite a strong yellow undertone to the foundation, so it may not work particularly well on pink undertones, but it is very seamless on my more yellow to olive skin. I am an oily devil, so I was very interested in the proclaimed 25 hour staying power, (not that I wear my makeup 25 hours). Surprise, surprise - it was maybe 6 hours before it started to develop a sheen. Now, this could definitely be due to my particularly oily skin, however, I did feel the sheen could be controlled by a light dusting of a translucent powder. The only downside to this remedy was that I found it goes a bit cakey on me. The packaging is small and travel-safe, and the product is easily applied with fingers or a buffing brush. The value alone is worth considering this as an addition to your makeup drawer, as it could be a low-cost option to other fuller-coverage, long wearing foundations that you want to get more miles out of until you have to cough up the $ to repurchase. That's my plan, and I will stick to wearing this on shorter days to avoid having to powder.
Pmb-Bs61668 - Bonnie S.
Sumas, WA
Does anyone find that this foundation has a strong smell to it?
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
Does this last all day?
Elizabeth R.
BEACON, NY
Rimmel vs NYC ?
Angeline S.
WEST VANCOUVER
Does it last long on your face?
Karina R.