Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Foundation 200 lf25 1floz sft bg see more...

Rimmel  Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation
  • "Absolutely loved the full coverage and how long it lasted, this would be my go to drugstore buy and I'd be obsessed, BUT the lightest shade was way too dark for me :(" in 42 reviews
  • "The finish is so natural and my very oily skin doesn't look like a grease ball after a few hours, actually only need to blot the tzone after 8 hours." in 40 reviews
  • "I had bought this foundation during the winter months because i had a heard from multiple people it was good for dry skin." in 17 reviews
  • "I LIKE THIS I WAS ABLE TO FIND A MATCHING COLOR WITH MY SKIN TONE BUT IT DID NOT LAST VERY LONG FOR ME AND KINDA MADE MY FACE OILY" in 15 reviews
  • "This product doesn't have the greatest coverage, but it isn't thick and cakey (those who say it is, are putting too much on) and it does last a long time through heat and humidity (even rain or snow)." in 14 reviews
Danny
This foundation exceeded my expectations, it also didn't feel heavy as other people have mentioned: to me it is a solid medium coverage, with neither a luminous or matte finish, but a natural satin. It's difficult for me to find a satisfactory shade when buying foundation, but I was quite pleased with 100 Ivory, so approved for fair neutral/warm skin too!. I have applied this with a brush and a damp sponge and I definitely prefer the finish with the sponge.
Gabriela A.
Ésta base es muy buena y no es costosa, cubre fácilmente las imperfecciones y es hidratante, tu rostro se ve limpia y cuidada ya que no te hace sudar. Dura muchísimo y solo necesitas unas cuantas gotas para aplicarla adecuadamente. Solo me gustaría que hicieran una versión más cremosa.
Leslie H.
Palmdale, CA
Not impressed with this foundation. Feels cakey and doesn't last very long. I know its a drug store brand but I have expect a little more
maryssa D.
Fresno, CA
It's pretty good last even in the heat after sweating. I recommend it. Definitely one of my top picks
Erin J.
Harvest, AL
It's chunky, thick, and made my face feel like I was caked up in makeup!!!! Never ever buying again
alejandra l.
lake geneva
Great foundation really makes skin feel great and last a long time. Follow it with pessed powered
Mai Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Hello,

I try to find some foundation is matter my skin and stay longer to my face all night
Amber M.
Hebron, Ky
Love this foundation! Great coverage, lasts all day and night. You won't be disappointed.
Yulianny G.
What does Rimmel tell us about the base?
Against sweat, against heat, moisture and lasts for 25 hours. It is transfer proof (this means it is not easily transferred to the skin / clothing). Enriched and revitalized with a mineral and primer complex. Your skin will feel energized and moisturized all day.

Tone: I bought the 102-warm ivory and it fuses very well with skin.

Consistency: It is half weight, but still can be applied with the fingers without problem, I prefer to apply it with a brush and then pass the base so that there are no marks.
Your finish is Mate. I have oily skin so it comes to me barbaric. I used it on a hot day and it lasted about 8 hours without shining on my face. I was really amazed.
As for the coverage is Media.

Would I buy it again ?: Sure! It has everything I want. It fits and adheres very well to my skin. It has good coverage, lasts many hours, leaves my skin smooth and feels super soft.
Gabriela M.
miami, FL
It is a very economic base.It has low coverage, so it can be used for everyday perfectly. It lasts approximately 4 to 5 hours, covers imperfections that are not very marked. Diffuses into the skin very simply. It does not have a lot of product and this base is too liquid so if you do not like very liquid bases or you have very fatty skin I do not recommend it for you
Pmb-Bs61668 - Bonnie S.
Sumas, WA
Does anyone find that this foundation has a strong smell to it?
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
Does this last all day?
Elizabeth R.
BEACON, NY
Rimmel vs NYC ?
Angeline S.
WEST VANCOUVER
Does it last long on your face?
Karina R.