Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara Black uploaded by LiveLoveLynn 8.Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara Black uploaded by Luz Paola M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Mascara with Grow-Lash Complex! Our first mascara and lash treatment in one that works both instantly, and overtime. The advanced ultra-lengthening formula instantly makes lashes appear up to 80% longer. Over time, the unique Grow-Lash Complex strengthens, nourishes and renews lashes to promote natural lash growth for up to 117% longer looking lashes after 30 days. Discover the secret to beautifully long, natural lashes! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Bassett, CA
LOOOOVE ! This is my holy grail mascara guys! I have gone through dozens of these. I first purchased this a few years back when I first stared wearing makeup, and I've used it ever since. I like that the wand is thin so I can really coat all my lashes and separate them. It doesn't flake on me either. Also love the length it gives. And the wand is thin enough that I can use it on my bottom lashes!!
Bree G.
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
This mascara is one of my favorites. No matter what other mascara I fall in love with, I always come back to this one. I really like that it doesn't make my lashes clump like other brands. The brush is smaller than your typical lash brush which actually I love because I can get my lower lashes on point. You can't beat the price for this awesome product.
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.
This mascara is perfect for short tabs, you have short and the truth is that its hard brush manages to lengthen and separated my lashes, I like it because not it becomes thick and heavy over time. It is easy to remove when washing the face, he would return it to buy safely
Rae J.
Rae J.
This is my favorite drugstore mascara! I've been purchasing this mascara for years and will continue to. It truly lengths my lashes without making them look clumpy. When I don't wear falsies this is all I use and I get so many compliments!
Amber R.
Amber R.
This is the only mascara I will buy! It makes my blonde short lashes look thick and voluminous! The wand is perfectly shaped to get every lash! It is pretty cheap so it won't break your bank! It is a must have for every shopping trip!
Anareli A.
Anareli A.
This is pretty good drug store mascara it doesn't get very clumpy and it's a true black color. The applicator allows to get every single one of your lashes. The brush isn't too big so it can be applied easily to the eyelashes.
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
I get amazing length with this mascara I have short eyelashes and this makes them look great. You can have a natural look or build it up for serious length!!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
My absolute favorite drug store mascara for volume and length. This is my go to mascara for everyday I definitely recommend others to try it.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
I love this mascara for lengthening my lashes. I don't find it adds much volume to my lashes but it does a great job at lengthening
Becca R.
Becca R.
I hated this product, I think they may have changed the formula because this clumps more than any mascara I've ever tried.