Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara Black uploaded by Luz Paola M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Mascara with Grow-Lash Complex! Our first mascara and lash treatment in one that works both instantly, and overtime. The advanced ultra-lengthening formula instantly makes lashes appear up to 80% longer. Over time, the unique Grow-Lash Complex strengthens, nourishes and renews lashes to promote natural lash growth for up to 117% longer looking lashes after 30 days. Discover the secret to beautifully long, natural lashes! see more...

Photo (1)
Buy on Amazon
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Bassett, CA
July 23, 2017, 1:35 p.m.
Review for: Black
LOOOOVE ! This is my holy grail mascara guys! I have gone through dozens of these. I first purchased this a few years back when I first stared wearing makeup, and I've used it ever since. I like that the wand is thin so I can really coat all my lashes and separate them. It doesn't flake on me either. Also love the length it gives. And the wand is thin enough that I can use it on my bottom lashes!!
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.
March 29, 2017, 8:48 a.m.
Review for: Black
This mascara is perfect for short tabs, you have short and the truth is that its hard brush manages to lengthen and separated my lashes, I like it because not it becomes thick and heavy over time. It is easy to remove when washing the face, he would return it to buy safely
Amber R.
Amber R.
March 30, 2017, 9:21 a.m.
Review for: Black
This is the only mascara I will buy! It makes my blonde short lashes look thick and voluminous! The wand is perfectly shaped to get every lash! It is pretty cheap so it won't break your bank! It is a must have for every shopping trip!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
June 15, 2017, 1:30 a.m.
Review for: Black
My absolute favorite drug store mascara for volume and length. This is my go to mascara for everyday I definitely recommend others to try it.
Becca R.
Becca R.
May 5, 2017, 10:57 a.m.
Review for: Black
I hated this product, I think they may have changed the formula because this clumps more than any mascara I've ever tried.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
July 20, 2017, 1:37 a.m.
Review for: Black
I used this with the serum and it didn't work at all but the actual mascara is not bad at all
Corinne C.
Corinne C.
Watertown, WI
Nov. 28, 2016, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: Black
Love this mascara! Rarely ever clumps and I have definitely noticed my lashes being a lot longer in the past couple years that I have been using it! Works great and goes on so nicely!
Gigi O.
Gigi O.
May 7, 2017, 2:39 p.m.
Review for: Black
Not amazing, just a regular mascara, not to black, not too special. Try Maybelline the falsies instead