Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#1292 in Mascara
Mascara with Grow-Lash Complex! Our first mascara and lash treatment in one that works both instantly, and overtime. The advanced ultra-lengthening formula instantly makes lashes appear up to 80% longer. Over time, the unique Grow-Lash Complex strengthens, nourishes and renews lashes to promote natural lash growth for up to 117% longer looking lashes after 30 days. Discover the secret to beautifully long, natural lashes!
Photo (1)
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.

This mascara is perfect for short tabs, you have short and the truth is that its hard brush manages to lengthen and separated my lashes, I like it because not it becomes thick and heavy over time. It is easy to remove when washing the face, he would return it to buy safely
Amber R.
Amber R.

This is the only mascara I will buy! It makes my blonde short lashes look thick and voluminous! The wand is perfectly shaped to get every lash! It is pretty cheap so it won't break your bank! It is a must have for every shopping trip!
Becca R.
Becca R.

I hated this product, I think they may have changed the formula because this clumps more than any mascara I've ever tried.
Corinne C.
Corinne C.
Watertown, WI

Love this mascara! Rarely ever clumps and I have definitely noticed my lashes being a lot longer in the past couple years that I have been using it! Works great and goes on so nicely!
Gigi O.
Gigi O.

Not amazing, just a regular mascara, not to black, not too special. Try Maybelline the falsies instead