BY RIMMEL LONDON

Available in six shades that are packed with personality, this longwear balm is enriched with moisturizing oils to help heal dry and cracked lips.

• Don't these lip balms remind everyone of Baby Lips? To me the pa...4 Answers
  • R there other colors for these lip balms?2 Answers
  • How are these pigmented? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lisa B.
Saint Cloud, MN
I picked a few of these up when I saw them in my local Walmart's clearance section for $1. The packaging was really cute and caught my eye right away.

I like that they provide color to your lips without being as heavy as a lipstick. Overall I would say they were a bit moisturizing, but not as good as a basic chapstick. I felt like I was reapplying constantly throughout the day. My main issue with these is the smell. I couldn't quite place it and then realized it somewhat reminds me an old lady's perfume. These are probably something I wouldn't buy again, or at least at full price.
Jacquie C.
Silverdale, WA
Review for: 030 Berry Blush
Not bad. Has a tint if color and great if you're in a sunny place. I felt that it didn't last or seem to withstand anything like time, a drink of water. I know it wouldn't last through any food. I felt like I was constantly reapplying it. Granted my lips didn't dry out but I felt like they didn't have anything on them either after application.
I had a few others of this line and liked them for the most part but still felt like I was always putting it on.
Trystan S.
Review for: And Collection
Horrible horrible horrible these are just awful. They taste bad and smell so bad I can't even stand wearing them they aren't moisturizing. I like the packaging but the packaging is enough to get over the horrible smell and taste. I had the berry colored one and it gave a nice tint. I also had the pink one and it had no visible color.
Brittany M.
Depew, NY
Review for: 030 Berry Blush
I like this product because it does make for a good Chapstick but I did find myself needing to apply it a lot and that's the only downside. It glides on easy and smells great. I'd recommend it for those who only wear Chapstick. This wouldn't be my go to for a moisturizing "lip priming" chapstick for those who wear lipstick.
Heather B.
Review for: And Collection
Usually I love Rimmel products, but this is one that I could definitely go without. While the balm is somewhat moisturizing, it isn't as moisturizing as I would expect, and the pigmentation is so low that it takes multiple swatches to even get a tint. Also, these have a somewhat floral scent that may put some people off.
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
Review for: 010 Clear
I got the 060 crystal clear and I absolutely love this product! It leaves my lips shiny and moisturized without the fuss. It's a quick grab and go product! The only thing I don't like is that the tip easily broke after a few uses within a weeks time and I was pressing lightly. I will repurchase though!
Review for: And Collection
It has been a long time since I tried this lip balm but from what I can remember it made my lips feel very soft and it wasn't too sticky. The color was very subtle and overall I really liked it. I would definitely recommend this lipstick balm and the price was very reasonable for any income.
Nia C.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: And Collection
I would recommend this product if you were looking for a gift to buy for a little sister or tween girl. The packaging is adorable and it's definitely affordable. As for the application, it's not too pigmented and may need to be applied more than once.
Nicki G.
Murrieta , CA
Review for: And Collection
Okay, so I thought these would be great on days I don't really wear makeup but still want a pop of color. They're not even that hydrating and the color doesn't last for every long. So disappointed! But maybe they'll come out with better ones!
Nikki J.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: 030 Berry Blush
At first i liked the packaging i mean look at that so bright and cool looking then after i tried this balm on i switched my lip play ) love love love this smells good gives a tint of color to my lips just right not much not less
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These kind of remind me of the baby lips? Are they similar at all? I LOVE the baby lips products, my all time Fav. Is in Fruit Punch
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How are these? They remind me of the baby lips brand but they are so cute with their sayings! I almost bought one at walmart the other day but I want to know the quality
Alexis K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't these lip balms remind everyone of Baby Lips? To me the packaging looks way too similar.
Shawnna  B.
Are these lip bombs hydrating ?
Zahraa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these similar to baby lips?? And are they pigmented?