BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel salon pro nail polish up to 10 days chip resistant nail colour with gel shine finish! including amazing shades created by kate moss. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria S.
These are pretty good nail polishes. Love the shades, they dry fast on my nails and they're affordable. You can't get these everywhere but if you come across them give them a chance.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
I am such a fan of this Rimmel London Kate Moss Salon Pro Nail Polish! I purchased two of them in neutral nude and in a pinky nude and there my go to. I love them!
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
I can definitely say that this brand surprised me. I did not think that the quality of the polish was gonna be great.. But the colors were gorgeous and the quality was great. The price was decent and my favorite part was that the brush was nice and thick
Mallory G.
This is a nice color and a basic formula. Nothing too special. The color does stain really bad, even with a primer base coat. It’s a little pricey depending on what drugstore you go to. I’d rather buy OPI for the price you pay for these.
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
Great product! The product is long lasting and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product. Easy to use and goes with almost any look you are trying! Pretty decent value for the price too. I would buy this again.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
While looking for nail polish again I bought similar color I've seen others wear. But on me I don't care for. Not polish fault I just can't apply any heavy colored polish right. Love the color.
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
They have one if the best nail polish out there, one swipe for color payoff and the color selection is pretty great. They have a variety of colors that will suit all skin tone. The price is great.
🍃🌹Samantha🌹🍃 C.
This stuff is good. Not only do they have nice colors and this one specifically I love, especially for Summer. But it dries quite quickly and has a beauty finish.
April D.
Livingston, TN
I love this polish. It took a beating for days and never chipped once until day 5... I think that is a great hold up time for a nail polish in this price range. I will repurchase this product and would recommend this product as well!!!