BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel salon pro nail polish up to 10 days chip resistant nail colour with gel shine finish! including amazing shades created by kate moss. see more...

Buy on Amazon
April D.
April D.
Livingston
I love this polish. It took a beating for days and never chipped once until day 5... I think that is a great hold up time for a nail polish in this price range. I will repurchase this product and would recommend this product as well!!!
Eline v.
Eline v.
Arnhem, Gelderland
Liked this polish it was a nice quality for the money I payed for. Always love Rimmel polishes though they last a few days on me.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
I'm in love with rimmel nail polish..
colors are beautiful, dry quickly also it's shiny..
the brush is thick so you can use it easily..
it's just suitable when you're run out of time..
Hyba D.
Hyba D.
amazing product they are so beautiful and m so exciting to get them and try them thank u so much to give me this experience and m so happy of u .
I like the colors and shape of products and they'll make me feel so full and sufficient 💜 thank u one more time love u all 💜 when I get them I'll do a video to review them 💓
Stephanie h.
Stephanie h.
stoke on trent , England
such a good quality nail polish. long lasting doesn't chip and the range of colours is amazing gives a gel appearance. quick drying so not blowing and waving hands around for ages trying not to smudge. colour is so vibrant exactly what I want in a nail polish. well worth the price.
Sheila P.
Sheila P.
La Carolina, Jaén
Un color de uñas super agradable para el verano y también fácil de aplicar. Dura mucho tiempo, me gusta su efecto en mis uñas.💅
amanda t.
amanda t.
Color genial y que se lleva en el verano , lo e comprado varias veces os lo recomiendo muchísimo os va a encantar: )
Gia C.
Gia C.
Bistrita ,Bistrita-Năsăud
It is a great polish . Big packaging with a lot of product and the price is good too . I bought It just once in a nude shaed But i Like It