BY RIMMEL LONDON

Capture the flair and edge of Kate Moss' look with the Spring Collection lipsticks by Rimmel. Designed by the supermodel herself these lipsticks boast high intensity colour that lasts for up to 8 hours while the formula is also infused with Black Diamonds to reflect the light like never before. - E.D see more...

Buy on Amazon
Review for: Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick Spring Collection - Various Shades
I'm absolutely in love with this product...

I'm one of those people that find it really hard to get a drugstore lip stick with the right look and lasting time. But honestly these are Amazing Kate moss has came out with a huge line of these lip sticks .... From purples to pinks and from reds to nudes and in the uk there only selling for about £6 in bots and sulerdrugs so definitely go and check them out and you won't regret it!
Aneta L.
Love love love these Kate Moss lipsticks. They have great staying power, I get loads of compliments, they're moisturizing, and they are cheap. They also don't have any nasty fragrances or tastes. I used one of them completely down to the nub which never ever happens with a lipstick of mine. I think it may have been shade 17, something slightly darker than my natural lip color. Can't wait to buy more.
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
Review for: Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick Spring Collection - Various Shades
This was literally my go-to lipstick before I started using Avon lipstick. The bright red one (I forget it's name, but it's pictured above) is GORGEOUS. The color is amazing and it goes on smoothly. The only reason why I'm giving it four-stars is because I had to constantly reapply it. It wore off even by me just talking. The semi-matte finish is lovely, but not when it's only on part of your lips.
Megan R.
Richmond, CA
Review for: Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick Spring Collection - Various Shades
I have several of these colors. I was lucky to pick them up when the line closed out at Walgreens. I LOVE the color and they smell amazing! I hate the smell of old school lipstick, these have a sweet sort of shae scent to them. Makes you want to almost eat them. Only downfall is they can bleed without liner, but most traditional lipsticks do. These are awesome!
Courtney R.
San Antonio , TX
08 is my absolute favorite lipstick! I actually completely ran out of it! It's creamy, long lasting, and comfortable! I love this formula! Rimmel is such a great, inexpensive brand. 08 is a beautiful everyday mauve-pink. If you love lipstick, I highly recommend these. There is a strong sweet smell, but it's not noticeable after you apply.
Danica C.
Lake Villa, IL
Review for: Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick Spring Collection - Various Shades
This lipstick is probably the best lipstick I ever tried! It really moisturizing and I love the colors because they are so vibrant. You should definitely try the whole collection. It's pretty on the lips and affordable. Would I recommend this to anyone??? Of course! Once you try it, you will fall in love❤️
Laura Y.
telford, pa
Review for: Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick Spring Collection - Various Shades
These are my favorite lipsticks. I own almost all the shades available and its one of the first products I look at when I am at walmart to make sure there are not any shades that I need to purchase. They last a long time and are super moisturizing and very pigmited! I LOVE
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
I am truly amazed at how great these lipsticks are! I have heard that the scent on some was not very nice but the ones I have are pleasant smelling. The purple shade leaves a light tingly feeling. Great pigment, goes on smooth, stays a while, and does not dry out the lips!
Betsy S.
Nashville, TN
I got the clear Kate Spade lip gloss and it is wonderful! It keeps my lips moisturized and gives them a little shine! It out did my expectations by a lot! I have never used Rimmell, but happy that I bought this because I would definitely recommend to others!
Lili H.
I received this product in the "clear" shade so its more like a chap stick/lip balm to me than anything. Can't quite speak to the long lasting effects as mine doesn't quite work the same way, but it goes on very smoothly and makes your lips feel amazing!
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Is the bold red in this collection more blue based or orange?
Isha R.
The Kate moss lipstick in red by Rimmel London or the Rita ora lipstick in redRimmel Kate Moss Lipstick Spring Collection - Various Shades