BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel Kate Moss Collection Lipstick Shade 15 see more...

• Does this dry out ur lips? Because of the weather my lips get dry...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brenda H.
S San Fran, CA
The Rimmel, Kate Moss Collection is great! They wear great on the lips, super comfortable, super sleek packaging, easy to use, easy to store and the price point is great. Amazing quality! The smell is a little off putting but it goes away when you apply it to the lips. I would re-purchase!
Yanira C.
Muy lindos colores muchos de ellos fueron mis favoritos esa pigmentación y variedad de colores los hacían irresistibles me encantan
valeria p.
Sunrise, FL
Got it from here and it was ok nothing crazy. Don't know the price because I got it free for testing purposes.
Catherine T.
KILLEEN, TX
This is one of the Kate nudes and it is my favorite nude lipstick to wear. The lipstick is so smooth and creamy and looks really good on my skin tone. A plus to the kate brand lipsticks is they smell absolutely amazing and taste good too so if you get it in your mouth you wont be like ew!
Leslie E.
Rosetto is my all time favorite nude lipstick! I'm very impressed with the formula and consistency. It's a gorgeous dirty peachy pinky nude and it's comparable to high end brands in quality. There's no grosss taste or scent either!
June R.
Ontario
First of all I love these smell of these lipsticks! They are very rich in pigment. I do like the satin finish. These lipsticks do not dry down but they are very long lasting. The kiss on the package is so cute. I do recommend this product for people who enjoy a satin finish lipstick
Nicolette F.
West palm beach fl
These lipsticks are my favorite and are what got me really hooked into the lipstick game! Rev lipsticks are so smooth to put on! I always got one or two at target andncontinue to buy them all the time!! I love them so much! I carry it in my purse to easily re apply
Eduarda J.
if you have a good lip liner, these can be amazing! if you dont, you run the risk of slip-and-slide action! I have several shades and am so happy with the color payoff with all of them... except the dark purple one (which isn't horrible, but not my favorite).
Ellie J.
The shade are beautiful, the color I have is a soft watermelon pink! It smells so good like I could eat it! The tip of the lipstick is slanted downward to make it easy to apply. It's matte, but goes on creamy and dries, but doesn't make your lips crack!
Jenna M.
Lexigton Park, MD
Stay on good and all day easy to apply very pigmented and met all my expectations was a good price for the product not pricey at all . I would buy it again I am also a repeat user of the product there are no cons to the produce
Nyrobi K.
Does this dry out ur lips? Because of the weather my lips get dry fast and this product has to help with that