Rimmel Kate Lipstick Summer Shades - Thirty seven uploaded by Cristina C.Rimmel Kate Lipstick Summer Shades - Thirty seven uploaded by Alexandria R.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

ABOUT ME LOOK AFTER ME see more...

Buy on lookfan...*
Avonlea W.
Avonlea W.
Millington , TN
This is my go to lip in the summer! I usually wear very little make up in the summer because I love the look of my skin when I am tanned! I also hate sweating in make up! This lip color looks great with a bare face as well as a full made up face. It's natural looking and lasts all day
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Brownsville, TX
I love these lipsticks, they are long lasting! My shifts at work are max 6 hours and it would last me even longer than that! It is very pigmented so you don’t need to apply various coats! I have a ton of different shades and they are amazing!! Would buy it again and recommend it!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Nashville
The gold standard for drugstore lipstick. They last all day and do not dry your lips out. I always get mine at the closest Walmart and I buy them constantly. It is by far the best drugstore lipstick available. Highly recommend!
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.
Diberville, MS
nice and creamy doesnt settle in the creases of my lips but the sent could be better but its not that big of a deal considering how cheap these are, they dnt last all day but a nice color range.
Calle F.
Calle F.
Athens, OH
I LOVE this lipstick. Rommel never fail to impress me. This shade is so pigmented and moisturizing on the lips to the point where I forget I even put lipstick on! And the color is very suitable for pretty much all skin tones as well.
tiffany k.
tiffany k.
Sequtchie
I recently bought this from Wal-Mart, best purchase ever. I love nude lipstick and I had a rimmel lipstick a couple years ago that I loved. Unfortunately lost it and well now I have this one.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Manatí
The smoothness, so soft and creamy. It last almost all day. The perfect nude color. Love this line of the brand. I'm in love again with regular lipsticks.
Mai K.
Mai K.
Redwood city, CA
I love all Rimmel lipsticks, including the Kate Moss series! It's hydrating and the color payoff is really nice. It's hard to find a good nude lipstick, but this one was just perfect.
sara h.
sara h.
It's creamy and feels soo smooth on yr lips
Mostly a bit shinny colours
Can be used for any occasion
Packaging is good and affordable price
Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.
Oneonta
This is my go to lipstick when I am not using my matte lipsticks. It lasts a good while and doesn't make my lips feel dried out.