Rimmel Kate Lipstick Summer Shades - Thirty seven uploaded by Alexandria R.Rimmel Kate Lipstick Summer Shades - Thirty seven uploaded by Cristina C.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

ABOUT ME LOOK AFTER ME see more...

Buy on lookfan...*
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
This is my favorite shade I probably wear it three times a week. It looks great with my skin tone it was a good price point. I definitely recommend it especially if you have medium skintone.
Kenzie &.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my absolute favorite normal lipstick. The matte shades are absolutely gorgeous and I get compliments on this all day long. It’s also surprisingly long lasting and doesn’t flake off. Always recommend this!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
This is an excellent nude Matt lipstick with a little bit of a satin finish as well it did meet my expectations it was easy to apply and I got it for really cheap price at CVS
Jessica E.
Boerne
The matte finish is gorgeous. Glides on smoothly, feels light on the lips.  Not oily at all.  I had to reapply once every three hours, but nothing crazy.  The packaging was classy and durable, which is good, since I tend to throw lipstick in my purse.
Stella S.
Des Plaines, IL
It's another one of those great everyday lip sticks that you through in your purse and reapply throughout the day with no mirror needed. Extremely hydrating on the lips and lasts a pretty long time on me. Also a lot of pretty shades to choose from
Lauren P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I used this lipstick for a very long time. I received it complementary from Influenster and I absolutely loved it. It was very long lasting for a lipstick and I loved the color. It never dried my lips out.
Tayler M.
Gilroy, CA
Don’t normally reach for lipsticks but when I do I reach for my Rimmel London nude lipstick! It is so weightless and creamy! It does slide around with use (as expected) but the color is soooo pretty!
Taylor M.
Macomb
This was one of the first lipsticks I ever bought for over $2 and I definitely felt like it was well worth it. Its smooth, looks nice, doesnt dry your lips out, and is overall pretty spectacular.
Avonlea W.
Millington , TN
This is my go to lip in the summer! I usually wear very little make up in the summer because I love the look of my skin when I am tanned! I also hate sweating in make up! This lip color looks great with a bare face as well as a full made up face. It's natural looking and lasts all day
Brenda B.
Brownsville, TX
I love these lipsticks, they are long lasting! My shifts at work are max 6 hours and it would last me even longer than that! It is very pigmented so you don’t need to apply various coats! I have a ton of different shades and they are amazing!! Would buy it again and recommend it!