Add a Photo

Ashley L.
Nashville
May 31, 2017, 6:31 p.m.
Review for: Rimmel Kate Lipstick Summer Shades - Thirty seven
The gold standard for drugstore lipstick. They last all day and do not dry your lips out. I always get mine at the closest Walmart and I buy them constantly. It is by far the best drugstore lipstick available. Highly recommend!
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.
Diberville, MS
May 17, 2017, 12:52 p.m.
Review for: Rimmel Kate Lipstick Summer Shades - Thirty seven
nice and creamy doesnt settle in the creases of my lips but the sent could be better but its not that big of a deal considering how cheap these are, they dnt last all day but a nice color range.
Calle F.
Calle F.
Athens, OH
March 8, 2017, 9:32 a.m.
Review for: Rimmel Kate Lipstick Summer Shades - Thirty seven
I LOVE this lipstick. Rommel never fail to impress me. This shade is so pigmented and moisturizing on the lips to the point where I forget I even put lipstick on! And the color is very suitable for pretty much all skin tones as well.
tiffany k.
tiffany k.
Sequtchie
May 11, 2017, 2:03 a.m.
Review for: Rimmel Kate Lipstick Summer Shades - Thirty seven
I recently bought this from Wal-Mart, best purchase ever. I love nude lipstick and I had a rimmel lipstick a couple years ago that I loved. Unfortunately lost it and well now I have this one.
Mai K.
Mai K.
Redwood city, CA
May 16, 2017, 2:47 a.m.
Review for: Rimmel Kate Lipstick Summer Shades - Thirty seven
I love all Rimmel lipsticks, including the Kate Moss series! It's hydrating and the color payoff is really nice. It's hard to find a good nude lipstick, but this one was just perfect.
sara h.
sara h.
June 4, 2017, 4:19 p.m.
Review for: Rimmel Kate Lipstick Summer Shades - Thirty seven
It's creamy and feels soo smooth on yr lips
Mostly a bit shinny colours
Can be used for any occasion
Packaging is good and affordable price
Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.
Oneonta
May 1, 2017, 10:03 p.m.
Review for: Rimmel Kate Lipstick Summer Shades - Thirty seven
This is my go to lipstick when I am not using my matte lipsticks. It lasts a good while and doesn't make my lips feel dried out.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Saint Louis, MO
March 27, 2017, 9:40 p.m.
Review for: Rimmel Kate Lipstick Summer Shades - Thirty seven
This formula is amazing. I wore it all day including meals without reapplying and it lasted really well.
carina R.
carina R.
Lake Worth, FL
Feb. 25, 2017, 12:05 p.m.
Review for: Rimmel Kate Lipstick Summer Shades - Thirty seven
I love this lipstick it is a beautiful color and great price too. I love how they feel on my lips and smells great too.
Lili V.
Lili V.
Nantwitch , Cheshire
Absolutely love these lipsticks!
Gorgeous colours in so many shades, long lasting and nice even colour. Looks lovely on and was very reasonably priced! Can't go wrong with one of these beautiful lipsticks in your bag that's for sure.