Rimmel Kate Lipstick Summer Shades - Thirty seven uploaded by Alexandria R.Rimmel Kate Lipstick Summer Shades - Thirty seven uploaded by Cristina C.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

ABOUT ME LOOK AFTER ME see more...

Stella S.
Des Plaines
It's another one of those great everyday lip sticks that you through in your purse and reapply throughout the day with no mirror needed. Extremely hydrating on the lips and lasts a pretty long time on me. Also a lot of pretty shades to choose from
Taylor M.
Macomb
This was one of the first lipsticks I ever bought for over $2 and I definitely felt like it was well worth it. Its smooth, looks nice, doesnt dry your lips out, and is overall pretty spectacular.
Avonlea W.
Millington , TN
This is my go to lip in the summer! I usually wear very little make up in the summer because I love the look of my skin when I am tanned! I also hate sweating in make up! This lip color looks great with a bare face as well as a full made up face. It's natural looking and lasts all day
Brenda B.
Brownsville, TX
I love these lipsticks, they are long lasting! My shifts at work are max 6 hours and it would last me even longer than that! It is very pigmented so you don’t need to apply various coats! I have a ton of different shades and they are amazing!! Would buy it again and recommend it!
Ashley L.
Nashville
The gold standard for drugstore lipstick. They last all day and do not dry your lips out. I always get mine at the closest Walmart and I buy them constantly. It is by far the best drugstore lipstick available. Highly recommend!
Calle F.
Athens, OH
I LOVE this lipstick. Rommel never fail to impress me. This shade is so pigmented and moisturizing on the lips to the point where I forget I even put lipstick on! And the color is very suitable for pretty much all skin tones as well.
Marilyn R.
Diberville, MS
nice and creamy doesnt settle in the creases of my lips but the sent could be better but its not that big of a deal considering how cheap these are, they dnt last all day but a nice color range.
tiffany k.
Sequtchie
I recently bought this from Wal-Mart, best purchase ever. I love nude lipstick and I had a rimmel lipstick a couple years ago that I loved. Unfortunately lost it and well now I have this one.
Mai K.
Redwood city, CA
I love all Rimmel lipsticks, including the Kate Moss series! It's hydrating and the color payoff is really nice. It's hard to find a good nude lipstick, but this one was just perfect.
Cristina C.
Manatí
The smoothness, so soft and creamy. It last almost all day. The perfect nude color. Love this line of the brand. I'm in love again with regular lipsticks.