Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Calle F.
Calle F.
Athens, OH

I LOVE this lipstick. Rommel never fail to impress me. This shade is so pigmented and moisturizing on the lips to the point where I forget I even put lipstick on! And the color is very suitable for pretty much all skin tones as well.
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.
Diberville, MS

nice and creamy doesnt settle in the creases of my lips but the sent could be better but its not that big of a deal considering how cheap these are, they dnt last all day but a nice color range.
tiffany k.
tiffany k.
Sequtchie

I recently bought this from Wal-Mart, best purchase ever. I love nude lipstick and I had a rimmel lipstick a couple years ago that I loved. Unfortunately lost it and well now I have this one.
Mai K.
Mai K.
Redwood city, CA

I love all Rimmel lipsticks, including the Kate Moss series! It's hydrating and the color payoff is really nice. It's hard to find a good nude lipstick, but this one was just perfect.
Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.
Oneonta

This is my go to lipstick when I am not using my matte lipsticks. It lasts a good while and doesn't make my lips feel dried out.
carina R.
carina R.
Lake Worth, FL

I love this lipstick it is a beautiful color and great price too. I love how they feel on my lips and smells great too.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Savoy, IL

This formula is amazing. I wore it all day including meals without reapplying and it lasted really well.
Lili V.
Lili V.
Nantwitch , Cheshire

Absolutely love these lipsticks!
Gorgeous colours in so many shades, long lasting and nice even colour. Looks lovely on and was very reasonably priced! Can't go wrong with one of these beautiful lipsticks in your bag that's for sure.