BY RIMMEL LONDON

Buy Rimmel London lip gloss - Rimmel Jelly Cocktails Sheer Lipgloss 010 Daiquiri. How-to-Use: Apply directly to the lips. see more...

Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
I love this sheer lip gloss from Rimmel, it is cheap and outperforms more expensive ones I have tried. I found it at Walgreens I think and just bought it because it was a good deal. Now I am a fan and will be trying more of Rimmel's lip products in the future.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Review for: 010 Daiquiri more...
This is very sheer but also very beautiful on the lips. Very affordable and you could wear alone or on top of lipsticks to provide that glossy finish. Wasn’t sticky or anything to me. Lasts a decent amount of time too.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This was ok lipgloss, but I wasn't super wowed by it. I wouldn't personally buy it again, but I rarely buy any drug store brand cosmetics. I do like baby lips, but that's about it. So, I might not be the best judge of this lipgloss as I'm judging it against department store glosses mostly. But I wasn't a huge fan of this gloss. It wasn't terrible, but pretty sticky and tacky. I don't care for sticky lip glosses.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Este tono eeeees: beelloooooooo! Lo ame, lo tuve en dos ocasiones, su olor es riquisimo y no es de textura pegajosa a pesar de ser un lipgloss. 010 Daiquiri😍
Raisa D.
spring, TX
I like this lip gloss, no idea why people stopped using it , glad to see it's back in style , gloss helps give the illusion of fuller lips.
Amelia f.
Love ot, love it, love it. And super glossy. One try amd i guarantee u that u will run to the store to get more for your female family
Carol S.
I love this lip glosses, they go on smooth and aren't oily or sticky and are always of high quality! A must buy I highly recommend!
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
Varonica M.
Westland, MI
This is very good you put it on and you lips feels so good and I notice it last a long time and the price is not bad also.
amanda l.
tyler, TX
Really great product and applies just like butter and leaves lips moisturized for hours ! Love this! Totally reccomend