Rimmel I Love My Lips Lipbalm, Keep Calm and Rock uploaded by B x.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Soothing and moisturizing balm keeps your lips calm for hours. Locks in moisture and helps protect your lips from external elements. Be fun and flirty with a clear balm that enhances your natural lip colour. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jackie S.
Unfortunately, this balm has zero staying power. It feels good on my lips, and it provides a minimal color, which is nice. But if it stays longer than 1/2 hour, I'm lucky. It's a shame because everything else about it is good. I wouldn't recommend this product to a friend.
Julie k.
Kansas City, MO
Love lite pigment smells amazing moisturizing. Definitely recommend. Not stick at all. Packing is really cute .for all ages . cost is cheats not hard to find .can find at most drug and retail stores .just throw it in the purse and go .great formula
Chelsea C.
Acme, PA
Love these lip balms. They go on smooth and they are not sticky. The color is great! So many shades too. It was easy to find at my local Walmart and it was affordable. I'd buy it again.
B x.
It has a light color and a mild scent, but I find that it dries my lips out terribly.
It's not a product I plan to buy again in the future.
Amy R.
Ri ki si mo este labia. Humecta bien. Y se ve Bonito. Algo para el diario. Tampoco es caro. Bueno pal bolsillo
Sabrina C.
Caracas
Super practical lipsticks to be used in any occasion, with a good smell and color! Easy to find in any makeup shop and at good prices! High quality and durability product. Comes in a presentation very nice and attractive to all
Ahlem K.
I liké this lipstick because it's easy when i apply and de use it morethan first using i love it but on algeria