Rimmel Glam' Eyes Trio Eye Shadow, Sumptuous Tourmaline, .15 oz

Non-fading Crease-proof Soft, silky formula for smooth, saturated colour that lasts all day. Crease resistant shadow that blends effortlessly and gives intense colour pigment. see more...

Rachel G.
Hammond, IN
Beautiful colors especially for it not. Ring a high end shadow it certainly compares to some of the big brands.
Doly D.
Philadelphia , PA
Lonely vibrant colors. Really a nice quad pallet. Love the pigmentation. Great if used with primer
Sonia K.
Richmond hill, ON
I wasn't a big fan of this product , I bought it cause I like the colour. The colour wears out fast and you have to apply a lot to get the colour to stand out , as well the brush it comes with doesn't give you a nice application. If I had to go back I wouldn't buy it.
Katie D.
Raleigh, Nc
Great color but it doesn't show up as much as you would think unless you use primer then it shows up better!
Brooke F.
Hubbard lake , MI
The Rimmel Glam Eyes Trio Eye Shadow is my go to shadow most days. Super pretty colors and makes smokey eyes easy.
Brennah R.
Beautiful, vibrant colors. Perfect palette size for travel when you don't want to drag around a lot of toiletries. Bright pigmentation that stays put all day long
Mila J.
The pigmentation is 4/5 and it lasts for 6 hours looking good. The colors are amazing, very easy to work with (I even combined them with brown once, and with black the second time), and they are pretty easy to blend. The only thing I don't like about it is that you get a lot of lighter color, and less of that deeper purple. I wish you'd get more of that darker one, because I use it more than I use the lighter one (usually for the whole crease, compared to the lighter one which I apply to inner corner and browbone). Pretty good quality compared to the price.
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
Great trio for a quick and different smoky eye. These eye shadows stay well and have great pigmentation. Perfect for hazel eyes!
Kaitlyn A.
I like the sets they are good colours. You have to use a really good primer so it doesn't crease.
Susan P.
Alamogordo, NM
Great eyeshadow if used with a primer. Doesn't cake or collect in the crease of the eye