BY RIMMEL LONDON

Non-fading Crease-proof Soft, silky formula for smooth, saturated colour that lasts all day. Crease resistant shadow that blends effortlessly and gives intense colour pigment. see more...

Mila J.
The pigmentation is 4/5 and it lasts for 6 hours looking good. The colors are amazing, very easy to work with (I even combined them with brown once, and with black the second time), and they are pretty easy to blend. The only thing I don't like about it is that you get a lot of lighter color, and less of that deeper purple. I wish you'd get more of that darker one, because I use it more than I use the lighter one (usually for the whole crease, compared to the lighter one which I apply to inner corner and browbone). Pretty good quality compared to the price.
Sonia K.
Richmond hill, ON
I wasn't a big fan of this product , I bought it cause I like the colour. The colour wears out fast and you have to apply a lot to get the colour to stand out , as well the brush it comes with doesn't give you a nice application. If I had to go back I wouldn't buy it.
Skye C.
Torrington, alberta
OMG is all i can say, get color and coverage the pigments are perfect trio, this is what i use when I'm trying to get away from using blues or bronzes, even though if you use this darkest color with annabelle bronze it looks amazing
Kaitlyn A.
I like the sets they are good colours. You have to use a really good primer so it doesn't crease.