BY RIMMEL LONDON

• I've been looking for a really great drug store brand of shadows ...2 Answers
  • Is this better than urban decay?1 Answers
Megan H.
Review for: Tempting
I love the color green! I especially love green eyeshadow with a nude lip! This little eyeshadow pallet is perfect for on the go type makeup. When you’re traveling and want to pack lite. It’s not as pigmented as some of my high end eyeshadows but with the right primer, the color shows well. It blends well and isn’t powdery, which is awesome. It’s long lasting, another plus!! I highly recommend these eyeshadows. I only wish there were a fourth color in the pallet. A beige color maybe.
Li'Andrea A.
Bethlehem, PA
Review for: Smokey Noir
Very affordable. Can find in just about any drugstore at a very reasonable price. The colors are very pigmented and long lasting. Not much smudging or buildup. The color combinations are very nice together and blend easy together. Not thick, but very smooth and easy to put on.
Jheysa P.
I really love this little eyeshadow quad! Its super pigmented for a drugstore product, my only issue is that it does have fall out when applying but as long as you do your eyes before your face it shouldn't be a big issue
Samantha S.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely eye shadow stays on and the color last. Goes on smooth blends well and also comes in a trio pack which i love and the price is reasonable. Rimmel Glam 'Eyes Trio Eye Shadow Palette
Jamie W.
Manistee, MI
Review for: Tempting
This eyeshadow is ok. It's definitely affordable. The issue I have is that the color is very light. I had to add a touch of water to really bring out the color in it.
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really pretty color, good pigmentation. I like the texture of the powder. Its not to chalky. I hate chalky eye pigments.
Danielle E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was great do my eye color and it also was all pigmented I loved it. It was not very pricy either which was nice!
Virginia C.
Union , SC
Review for: Smokey Noir
I love this product to create a great smokey eye.. I do the smokey eye effect like daily and this is one of the best ones I have used.. Which I use other ones too.. But this one is a great one if u are looking into this.
Elizabeth S.
Sartell, MN
Review for: Smokey Noir
I love how these quad sets use a perfect compliment of colors to help make creating the smokey eye look easy and look flawless. Easy to apply and feel great for all day wear.
Britni C.
Cupertino, CA
Review for: Smokey Noir
I've had Rimmel palettes for many years now, and they always do the job. Whether I want a smoky eye or just to define my eyelids, I can count on Rimmel for a cheap and effective makeover!
Natoya E.
Mission, ['', 'BC', '']
I've been looking for a really great drug store brand of shadows specifically for smoky eye. Has anyone tried this?
Megan A.
Is this better than urban decay?