BY RIMMEL LONDON

• I've been looking for a really great drug store brand of shadows ...2 Answers
  • Is this better than urban decay?1 Answers
Megan H.
Review for: Tempting
I love the color green! I especially love green eyeshadow with a nude lip! This little eyeshadow pallet is perfect for on the go type makeup. When you’re traveling and want to pack lite. It’s not as pigmented as some of my high end eyeshadows but with the right primer, the color shows well. It blends well and isn’t powdery, which is awesome. It’s long lasting, another plus!! I highly recommend these eyeshadows. I only wish there were a fourth color in the pallet. A beige color maybe.
Li'Andrea A.
Bethlehem, PA
Review for: Smokey Noir
Very affordable. Can find in just about any drugstore at a very reasonable price. The colors are very pigmented and long lasting. Not much smudging or buildup. The color combinations are very nice together and blend easy together. Not thick, but very smooth and easy to put on.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found that this shadow goes on really good and its sorts pigmented and the colors are amazing! I will be buying more ! You can find this at Walmart, cvs, or target stores for a fair price !
Jheysa P.
I really love this little eyeshadow quad! Its super pigmented for a drugstore product, my only issue is that it does have fall out when applying but as long as you do your eyes before your face it shouldn't be a big issue
Samantha S.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely eye shadow stays on and the color last. Goes on smooth blends well and also comes in a trio pack which i love and the price is reasonable. Rimmel Glam 'Eyes Trio Eye Shadow Palette
Jamie W.
Manistee, MI
Review for: Tempting
This eyeshadow is ok. It's definitely affordable. The issue I have is that the color is very light. I had to add a touch of water to really bring out the color in it.
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
I have pretty much all the colors of these trios. they go on super well and i love the whites in all of them, love them so much i had used them up and had to go and buy the single pan of the whites. my favorite two trios are the purple and the brown ones the gold in the brown is amazing
Alexis T.
The dusk trio is the best neutral colors for my eyes. The shadow goes on so smooth and not powdery. I really like the fact that after an all day wear it isn't creased along my eyelids which is something I get from higher end eye shadows. So worth the purchase!
Kristi M.
Review for: Tempting
Rommel Galm Eyes Trio Eye Shadow in green, is one of my favorite brands of eyeshadow! It lasts all day long, the colors are beautiful and the texture is not cake like other brands i have tried.
Dolores B.
Review for: Smokey Noir
I tried watching reviews of this palette, but none of them worked. I am just currently learning how to do smokey eyes, and I love these colors. Hopefully in a near future I will be able t use them.
Natoya E.
Mission, ['', 'BC', '']
I've been looking for a really great drug store brand of shadows specifically for smoky eye. Has anyone tried this?
Megan A.
Is this better than urban decay?