BY RIMMEL LONDON

Non-fading & Crease-proof Soft, silky formula for smooth, saturated colour that lasts all day. Crease resistant shadow that blends effortlessly and gives intense colour reveal. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer C.
Morrilton
I love this eyeshadow. It's the easiest brand to find the color schemes I use. It's long lasting eye shadow and doesn't just wipe off easily without using a makeup remover and I like and live that part.
Caressa A.
Holiday, FL
This Rimmel Glam Eye Quad has a perfect color palette. The colors are perfect and look great. It's easy to apply and doesn't flake all over my skin. The price is good and I would definitely buy it again. I'm very pleased with this eye shadow. It looks good and feels good too.
brittany s.
coconut creek, FL
I usually buy these at target or Walgreens. I love these eyeshadows! Beautiful colors. Long lasting and versatile.
Yara S.
Mayaguez
Muy buenas sombras ,pigmentan muy bien, las puedes conseguir en cualquier farmacia y el precio es lo mas bonito
Hiba A.
Not great quality! But I like the palette's colors!
Very good with my skin shade!
member-79fac
Ótimo demais Esse produtinho !  Vale muito apena e sempre estou comprando. Recomendo muito e sempre uso!  BOM DEMAIS Amoooo