Add a Photo

By RIMMEL LONDON
#80 in Makeup Remover

At the end of the day, Just Let It Go with Rimmel London’s Gentle Eye Makeup Remover.  This Eye Makeup Remover gently removes all eye make up, including long lasting & waterproof make up, with no oily residue.  Gently remove all of your eye makeup and start fresh again in the morning!

Product Details:

- Removes all eye makeup – including waterproof mascara

- Oil Free

- Suitable for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers.

- Dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested

Photos (43)
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Mentone, CA

This stuff takes ALL my makeup right off. It does absolute wonders. Afterwards though I find that I absolutely have to wash my face. If I do not my face ends up extra oily. I normally do not use face wash after makeup remover because it can feel harsh however, with this stuff it isn't optional. The remover does an amazing job at removing makeup with not a lot of product though.
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Medley, Florida

I used this last year and didn't like it. It says it's oftalmologically tested and it irritated my eyes after first using it. It did the job to remove makeup but my eyes were very watery and red and didn't even try to remove waterproof makeup. If the brand actually update or change the formula I would try it again, so I warn every one about this before buy this thing.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.

I love this Rimmel make-up remover is the best really, removes the makeup very delicately, it does not irritate or cause any kind of allergies, the best of all is that removes all sorts of makeup up to the waterproof, without leaving any residue, face is totally cool after using this product, definitely love it, Rimmel always has the best products! 😍
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Rutland, MA

I have used this product for years. I find that it is not greasy and does not irritate my eyes, which are fantastic. For waterproof mascara it does require a bit of a soak over the eyes first, which for some may not be practical. Even with holding a cotton pad soaked in this remover, it does not always remove all my makeup unfortunately.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

This is currently my favorite eye makeup remover. I bought this on a whim because it was cheap at Walgreens. I absolutely love it so far. Unlike others from the drugstore, it doesn't sting my eyelid area when applied! It removes all my makeup efficiently and gently. Rimmel really impressed me with this one. You won't regret it!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Denton, TX

I've been using this one for years! I pick this over all else time and time again. Even over higher end brands! The perfect combination, most importantly you don't have to wash your face again after using it to get excess residue off your face.. Always sold out at my store I have to buy online most of the time!!
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.

This one is for me a great makeup revover for everyday use, I don't use waterproof mascara on my daily bases but this one is pretty good removing my regular mascara and my daily eve makeup, I use it on a wet wipe to take off all of my makeup and it does a hood job without leaving a greasy feeling to my face
Ralynn B.
Ralynn B.
Little Rock , AR

This is the worst eye makeup remover I have ever tried. It barely works on just my face, but for eyeliner and mascara, it is horrible. I can't imagine trying to take off water proof mascara with it. It is very affordable, but I think it's beyond worth it to pay a couple dollars more for a better one.
Dee Y.
Dee Y.

It does remove eye makeup well, but holy cow it burned my eyes like crazy! Even worse if you're a contact lense wearer. It's hard because the formula works well on my stubborn makeup, but any tiny bit in my eyes will make them burn and itch for hours. I don't normally have sensitive eyes either
Adrienne K.
Adrienne K.

I don't use eye makeup removers all that often because my face wash does the job pretty well but when I use my eye liner pencil I need more heavy duty remover. This stuff works great! I've had the Estée Lauder remover before and I'd say that they're almost similar except for the scents.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Grayson, LA

Has anyone tried this? Does it work?
Elaine F.
Elaine F.
E Petersburg, PA

Is this product easy to use. I have never used liquid makeup remover?
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN

I'm nervous to try this because I have really sensitive skin around my eyes. Any other sensitive skin people care to weigh in about its gentleness??
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL

This product burns when it gets in my eyes - what's the best way to prevent that?
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny

Do you prefer an oil based eye make-up remover over a water based remover? If so, why?