BY RIMMEL LONDON

Foundation 103 lf25 1floz tr ivry see more...

• Is it a matte finish?2 Answers
  • Where can I find this I cannot find this in Walmart! 2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this it's not at my local Walmart what's the cove...1 Answers
Lear22209/Yanibel Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This base is among my favorites now. I like the velvety texture that leaves on the skin that looks very natural. Besides that is matte finish that is something that I like and I do very well since I am oily skin. The smell is mild and not unpleasant. I can also say that it is easy to apply, it spreads well on the face and it dries quickly. The tone I chose is the 300 Sand and I do very well. This particular tone I feel that has a neutral subtone to my opinion .. The only thing I do not think is true is that it lasts 25 hours, but of course you have to take into account that my skin is fat and very few bases last me for so long without Have to retouch .. I really like it so I give it 5 stars :)
Maribel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first thing I must say about this base is that it is extremely liquid! At first it seems very annoying to you, but when you discover your coverage you simply love it, it seems to me that it is a base with acceptable coverage for daily use, and I have found it very economical! It is very easy to use, I recommend applying it directly with your hands all over your face!
Neyllen P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tengo poco tiempo con esta base la he usado 2 veces y no me impresionó. Creo que es muy rosada para mí gusto o no sé si fue que elegí un tono equivocado. Otra cosa que tampoco me gusta es que la siento grasos. No quiero hablar más hasta no haber usado más así que por ahora solo le doy dos estrellas la seguiré probando y daré una opinión más detallada y sensata
Elizabeth D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es el mejor complemento para la piel, controla muy bien el nivel de grasa, y aunque no dura 25 horas se mantiene muy bien
Jo S.
Review for: 300 Sand
This is a long-lasting foundation, and it provides a medium coverage that is quite buildable. I would love if the packaging had a pump because if not careful it could get messy, but the formulation is spot on.
Sarah B.
Review for: Ivory
I'm not a fan of this product. It doesn't blend well and by the end of the day it looks very cake-y. While it's cheap, I'd rather spend more for a better product.
Amanda F.
Review for: Ivory
Over the past two years, this has become my go-to foundation. I have acne-scarred skin and am prone to occasional blotchiness. I find that the full coverage of this foundation makes my skin looks smooth and beautiful. It glides on very easily, regardless of whether I'm using my make-up wedge or fingers. I find that it can withstand the heat and humidity without melting off my face. Comes off easily with make-up removing wipes.
Laura M.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: 300 Sand
Flawless coverage. Wears really well throughout the day. Doesn't break me out.Really good match for my skin tone.
Jessica K.
Rocky Mount, NC
Review for: 300 Sand
Love this foundation, great coverage and long lasting. Works well for combination skin.
Kristi G.
Milford, DE
Review for: 300 Sand
Love this foundation, not oily or shiny looking. Covers well, and lasts all day. Fairly easily to wipe off with make-up remover.
Andrea H.
I used this years ago. Have they changed the formula? Curious if it still Changes color through the day, it always got darker on me as the day went on so I gave up on it
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Where can I find this I cannot find this in Walmart!
Latda P.
Is it a matte finish?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Where can I buy this it's not at my local Walmart what's the coverage? Does it really last that long?
María Patricia P.
Medley, FL
This is one of the best drugstore foundations I've ever used. It's cheap, has a full coverage, excellent for oily skins, and it feels very light. I use it with a beauty blender and the finish is flawless. I totally love it