BY RIMMEL LONDON

Foundation 103 lf25 1floz tr ivry see more...

• Is it a matte finish?2 Answers
  • Where can I find this I cannot find this in Walmart! 2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this it's not at my local Walmart what's the cove...1 Answers
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rimmel's base Lastinf Finisk: it's a small sized base (ot contains 30ml od the product). with a low-to-medium duration (although the package assures you it lasts for 25 hours, it's a lie), it's coverage is medium, but i wouldn't recomend it for long trips where you can't retouch it. I'ts a simple base, perfect for your daily routine.

Negativ Aspects: it's a base with a very liquid consistency, you should keep this in mind if this kind of base doesn't work for you.
We give it 3/5 stars!
Lear22209/Yanibel Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This base is among my favorites now. I like the velvety texture that leaves on the skin that looks very natural. Besides that is matte finish that is something that I like and I do very well since I am oily skin. The smell is mild and not unpleasant. I can also say that it is easy to apply, it spreads well on the face and it dries quickly. The tone I chose is the 300 Sand and I do very well. This particular tone I feel that has a neutral subtone to my opinion .. The only thing I do not think is true is that it lasts 25 hours, but of course you have to take into account that my skin is fat and very few bases last me for so long without Have to retouch .. I really like it so I give it 5 stars :)
Nikky S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Magic-Like Foundation Is Really The Best. I've Used This 25 Hour Foundation For Years. Sad Thing Is I Can Only Find It On Amazon Now, Which Has You Pay More Than When I Purchased It In A Drugstore But I Don't Mind Cause It's So Worth It. It's A Full Coverage Foundation. Not Oily At All. No Need For Concealer. I Have Dark Circles & This Does The Job. This Stays On All Day. Although You Shouldn't Wear Make Up For That Long, But In Case You Have To, This Is The Foundation You Need To Go Get.
Maribel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first thing I must say about this base is that it is extremely liquid! At first it seems very annoying to you, but when you discover your coverage you simply love it, it seems to me that it is a base with acceptable coverage for daily use, and I have found it very economical! It is very easy to use, I recommend applying it directly with your hands all over your face!
Neyllen P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tengo poco tiempo con esta base la he usado 2 veces y no me impresionó. Creo que es muy rosada para mí gusto o no sé si fue que elegí un tono equivocado. Otra cosa que tampoco me gusta es que la siento grasos. No quiero hablar más hasta no haber usado más así que por ahora solo le doy dos estrellas la seguiré probando y daré una opinión más detallada y sensata
valeria n.
Methuen, MA
I like it for daily uses, long lasting but obviously doesn't long 25 hours haha, really easy to blend with a sponge, semi matte finish a little dewy, I think its for normal to dry skin and since I am mixed to oily fadeaway in the corners of my nose first but I still like it and really good price for the quality.
GaLena W.
Amarillo, TX
I love every piece of Rimmel offers in foundation. I have several products to accommodate for my needs.This foundation id my favorite for the warmer months. It gives very natural yet good coverage and doesnt melt off during the day. I buy this item on a regular basis
Yanet G.
This an amziang product and I will totally recommend this to batons who buys it. I didn't know it was going to be this good and long lasting so just it's so matte and pretty so easy to apply. Just go buy this right now I would totally buy this again!!!
Rebecca D.
Lansdowne, PA
Review for: Ivory
This is for the Lasting Finish foundation. I've had it from the old tube as well as from the new bottle with the red cap. As far as I can tell, it's the same formula, only the packaging has changed. This is one of my favorites of the drugstore foundations. It is indeed long-wearing, though 25 hours is a bit of a stretch. I'd say it's more like 10 -12 hour foundation but who's complaining about that - not me. This lasts really well with primer and even better with primer and setting powder, though I'm personally not a fan of the latter. It blends beautifully with either fingers or a beauty blender-type sponge; I have had less-than-lovely results with a flat-top foundation brush. That said, most foundations look best on me when applied with a sponge. This is medium coverage foundation. It's somewhat buildable but you kinda have to work at it, if that's what you want. On me, the built-up coverage starts to look cakey and not pretty so I stick to the medium coverage that I can get with one layer or application. I don't find it to be either dewy or particularly matte; it's just a nice, basic,"flat" sort of coverage. If I had to choose, I would say that it leans ever so slightly towards matte. This is a fantastic, every day, inexpensive foundation with excellent wear and I reach for it multiple times per week.
liz w.
waukesha, WI
Review for: 201 Cls Bg
This used to be my go-to foundation. It didn't crease, did break me out, looked fantastic after all day wear. I recently went to Ulta to pick up another bottle of this product and noticed that the packaging was different. I thought no big deal, its a new bottle. I picked up my color and went home, tried it, and it was a different product. It oxidixed on my face, and was difficult to blend. I want to give the old foundation 5 stars but I'm not sure it exists anymore. Rimmel, please dump this "new formula" because it is horrid.
Andrea H.
I used this years ago. Have they changed the formula? Curious if it still Changes color through the day, it always got darker on me as the day went on so I gave up on it
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Where can I find this I cannot find this in Walmart!
Latda P.
Is it a matte finish?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Where can I buy this it's not at my local Walmart what's the coverage? Does it really last that long?
María Patricia P.
Medley, FL
This is one of the best drugstore foundations I've ever used. It's cheap, has a full coverage, excellent for oily skins, and it feels very light. I use it with a beauty blender and the finish is flawless. I totally love it