Rimmel Finishing Touch Ultra Shine Top Coat Nail Polish, Ultra Shine, 0.4 Fluid Ounce

BY RIMMEL LONDON #50 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Ultra Shine: Shine on and on and on. The ultimate Ultra Shine Top Coat for your manicure. Prolongs colour intensity and shine for up to 10 days. Precision maxi brush for salon perfection. Give your nails the London Look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marjorie H.
Even with the top coat it chips with even the slightest hit ... it’s shiny and glossy looking but isn’t the best I’ve used. It’s price isn’t worth the quality of the polish. I don’t want to buy this again.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
This is a great product!!! I love the formula it is very smooth and easy to use and makes this product just amazing. It is very easy to find and I think that it is worth the price and I would buy this product again! I highly recommend this product!
Meghan M.
Greeley, CO
The rimmel top coat nail polish is one of the best ones I've used. I bought it at walmart. It was very easy to use. Other top coats feel oily and this one didn't feel oily at all. One of the best parts of it is you only need to use a little bt=it. I would 100% recommend to others.
Christy G.
Crosby, TX
Love this for my top coat. It has a great shine. Reasonable price and great value. It has great shine and is very comparable. Easy to apply and looks great. I will recommend this product. And will definitely repurchase.
Kayla M.
Gainesville
This nail polish coat chips easily and does not do a good job at locking in my freshly painted nails. It is relatively inexpensive and I personally prefer investing in the Loreal gel top setting coat. I would not recommend this product to others.
Ali H.
Waco , TX
Very nice top coat. Dries fast, found mine at Walmart. It compares well to alternatives, I would recommend. I’m definitely a repeat user. Love this stuff.
Debbie H.
08754
This product is a nice topcoat. It definitely has a great shine and goes on smoothly. The only problem I had was it seemed to take a long time to dry.
Paulina A.
Jacksonville, FL
Priced just right, easy to use. Sealed on my color and I even used this as a double coat nail glaze by itself. Very happy with Rimmel
Elise M.
This product is really great. I use this product a lot. I have shared this product with my friends and they like it to.