BY RIMMEL LONDON

Eye Magnifier by Rimmel features a uniquely shape plastic brush that lifts your lashes vertically up to 70%. The result is beautifully long lashes and eyes that appear larger. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers and those with sensitive eyes. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lisa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Rimmel's formulation but have never had success using the brush wands given.  I will usually buy a Rimmel mascara and use a different brand's brush with it.  The packaging and variety of mascaras in their line are very enticing.
Emma C.
This mascara seemed to flake causing some problems as I am a contact wearer. Loved the way it looked just didn't like that it flaked
Hailey C.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Voluminous and easy to use! I normally don't go for this brand for mascara, but I certainly was not disappointed in this product!
Julie S.
high point, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the bomb!! This is like detentions in. A tube! Its works so well love the brush not clumpy after reaplication
Miss M.
I loved this Mascara so much. The formulae was incredible. It looked stunning on my eyelashes and made me feel fabulous. It coated every lash smoothly and didn't run off throughout the day. I wasn't a real big fan of the applicator but I loved the formular.
Paola A.
I absolutely love mascaras from Rimmel London, I've tried several and they all work perfectly for me. They're super black, don't smudge or flake. The bristles of the brush helps to coat all your lashes and makes them long and flirty and just with one coat you get nice results.
Daphne M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Awesome it is and can do the job it needs to do! Highly recommend this