MakeupEye MakeupMascaraRimmel London
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara Black 101

Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara Black 101

A must have everyday beauty essential. Allows for the building of unlimited coats of mascara on the lashes, whilst maintaining perfect lash separation and definition.

GUYS do not sleep on this mascara!!! I’ve been using this one for years now and it makes my eyelashes long and beautiful every use, with no clumps! Natural looking and for such a great price, how could you not? I promise try it out!
Yes it does! I love this mascara makes your lashes look longer & bolder.
Does this make your eye lashes bigger
Start your review of Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara Black 101!
Product Highlights
Been using this since i was able to buy mascara! good volume and very black and striking. panic when i run out as this makes your eyes pop and doesn't clump or rub off during the day. Can't recommend enough! It's one of the classics. in reviews
I love this mascara, it applies thin and what I mean by that is no clumps! It provides volume and you can continue to apply this mascara until you've reached your desired lash volume without ending up with spider lashes. This mascara is a great must have staple for any basic routine.in reviews
I have short and thin lashes and this mascara did wonders for me. I usually put on primer before so my lashes can look thicker but I thought for an honest review to show without it. I'm still happy, works better than the expensive ones and at target for 2 is only $5. you can't beat that! in reviews
...that doesn't come off during the day, goes on easy, doesn't bother my sensitive eyes and it's cheap. It's far better than most expensive mascaras too!!!! Now that I'm into more length I still use this one first. in reviews
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara Black 101 uploaded by jen H.
So I took a chance at the Dollar General while picking up some Monster Drinks for the girls at the office and picked this up. Boy am I glad I did! Not only does it separate but it lengthens too. The one star I took off is for the brush. It could be a little more plush.
Tara T.
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara Black 101 uploaded by Tara T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this mascara and it totally doesnt break the bank. It applies easily and I generally use two coats for my day. I will absolutely repurchase this product again!! highly recommended. Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara Black 101
Bethany C.
Cortez, CO
I’ve used all colors of this through the years and I am satisfied with the quality and staying power
Julie S.
Houston , TX
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara Black 101 uploaded by Julie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This mascara by Rommel London is amazing 🙌 I have really straight eyelashes and have trouble keeping them curly all day. Once I got this mascara I did what I always did curl my eyelashes apply thin coat of mascara and then curl them once more and it worked it stayed almost all day 😻 Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara Black 101
Julie J.
Norwalk, CT
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara Black 101 uploaded by Julie J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this Mascara along time back ago and it is still good and I love this product and it is so great and it looks great on me and that is for real. Products can always be improved and the smell too other than that this product is worth it. I would buy this product again
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Alot of the rimmel mascaras are a drug store favorite of mine!! They work good i like the consistency and there affordable!
Pashia B.
Belfair, WA
Great price point. Works really well. I am not very make up savvy and I like things simple. This works great and it’s not expensive.
G P.
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara Black 101 uploaded by G P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Super black! Affordable, they have a 2 pack. I actually love the wand. Need to re-buy
Anna P.
Pearsall, TX
This mascara is really nice I like it a whole lot. Love the way it leaves my lashes.
misshoneypotlips B.
Buckeye, AZ
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara Black 101 uploaded by misshoneypotlips B.
Purchased at: Walmart
THIS MASCARA IS MY EVERYDAY GO TO RIDE OR DIE MASCARA!!! I have used this mascara for over16 years now and i always go back to it i love how it makes your lashes look amazing long and beautiful and it has 2 in a pack how can you go wrong please never get rid of it!!