Rimmel Exaggerate Smoke'n Shine Eyeliner, Purple Craze, .01 oz uploaded by RobinandBrandi M.Rimmel Exaggerate Smoke'n Shine Eyeliner, Purple Craze, .01 oz uploaded by Maria C.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

High Shine Smokey Look! Promotes Intense Luminous Color Promotes Shine Creamy Texture Creamy texture is easy to apply in one single stroke. Gel formula is an automatic retractable pencil. see more...

Natalie G.
Natalie G.
I love this eyeliner! I will only buy Rimmel Exaggerate eye liner. This is my holy grail for mechanical eye pencil. I own a purple one, a nude one, and two black pencils. I hope they never change this formula. It's so long lasting. I've never used the shader on the end before though. But it's nice and soft for shading, I guess.
Erica A.
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
I love using purple liners to make my hazel eyes appear to be more green. This eyeliner is perfect for using in the waterline to add a pop of color to any eye look. It is easy to apply, glides on without tugging at the delicate under eye skin and doesn't run or smudge throughout the day!
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Bronx, NY
I have only worked with this eyeliner once before, but in my experience it was just okay. the color was beautiful, but took a lot to build up and wasn't the easiest the smudge. I would say try out the L'Oreal Silkissime liner first though they don't have as good of a range.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
The love of my life i love eyeliner!!!! I have so many of these eyeliners i always wear it it's my go to liner. It's a great value I don't think it's to pricey but it is worth it. The packaging is nice. I highly recommend it to everyone who ask i love it.
Marcella Y.
Marcella Y.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff goes on like butter. Ourple goes great if you have brown eyes! You can apply it to your water line and it looks amazing! The packaging is very nice, it is very affordable, super long lasting. I would definaltely repurchase over and over again.
sylvia b.
sylvia b.
I bought this for a night out and I got many compliments on it. it really stood out against the colors in my shirt. goes on pretty smooth. it did smudge a bit but I have oily skin so tjats an everyday problem regardless of brand.
Christina C.
Christina C.
felton, de
Good.....................................................................................................................................................................................................
Shaeley M.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
For some reason, I wanted to get a colored eye liner so I chose my favorite color. This color is amazing and the application is easy. You only need one swipe and it's perfect! I loveeeee it
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Yorktown , IN
I love all Rimmel liners and the different shades they come in! I highly recommend these liners to anyone because they are so long lasting and have pretty nice packaging.
Sydney  S.
Sydney S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I don't use this as often as my other eye liners just because of the color, but it was a nice and fun affordable back up to have for when I want to mix it up a little