Rimmel Exaggerate Smoke'n Shine Eyeliner, Purple Craze, .01 oz uploaded by Maria C.Rimmel Exaggerate Smoke'n Shine Eyeliner, Purple Craze, .01 oz uploaded by RobinandBrandi M.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

High Shine Smokey Look! Promotes Intense Luminous Color Promotes Shine Creamy Texture Creamy texture is easy to apply in one single stroke. Gel formula is an automatic retractable pencil. see more...

Tammy C.
The color was amazing glided on so effortlessly and it wasn't dry dragging at all when applying which I really liked so you got that nice smooth clean crisp line
Andrea H.
Hatfield, PA
Not going to lie. Probably my fault for thinking shade might have been different in use. Some liners do look darker or lighter in package but mellow out when used.

This is not true for this eyeliner. I love Rimmel eyeliners and do use the more subtle colors often. Bought thus color to make the green in my eyes pop more. Instead I looked silly because the purple was sooooo bright. Sure would be great on someone; just not me.
Skyler L.
Wheatland, CA
Love this shade and it glides on so smoothly! My new go to eyeliner. Starts to smudge some on the outer corners throughout the day but other than that it's great.
Rachel E.
I have had this eyeliner for quite awhile but i don't ever really use it. But don't get me wrong, its a beautiful but bright color, doesn't smudge or smear and its pretty waterproof! Only reason i don't wear to often is because of how bold the color is(its more of bright pinky purple and not a darker true purple which would make it very wearable for me). But if brights are your thing definitely pick this up. Its very affordable and they have more "wearable" colors.
Nikki L.
burbank, CA
If you have green eyes you need to get comfy with purple eyeliner. It really makes your eye color pop! I like this product because the purple is a smokey purple not a cartoonish purple. I also love Rimmel's eyeliner pens because they go on smooth and you don't have to sharpen them, I also love this formula because it comes with a smudger tool on the end that gives you the perfect smokey eye look and it's so super simple and ridiculously affordable.
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
I love using purple liners to make my hazel eyes appear to be more green. This eyeliner is perfect for using in the waterline to add a pop of color to any eye look. It is easy to apply, glides on without tugging at the delicate under eye skin and doesn't run or smudge throughout the day!
Natalie G.
I love this eyeliner! I will only buy Rimmel Exaggerate eye liner. This is my holy grail for mechanical eye pencil. I own a purple one, a nude one, and two black pencils. I hope they never change this formula. It's so long lasting. I've never used the shader on the end before though. But it's nice and soft for shading, I guess.
Wendy P.
Bronx, NY
I have only worked with this eyeliner once before, but in my experience it was just okay. the color was beautiful, but took a lot to build up and wasn't the easiest the smudge. I would say try out the L'Oreal Silkissime liner first though they don't have as good of a range.
Carmen M.
Las Vegas, NV
Great consistency with easy application without having to deal with traditional wood around product. So you don't lose product when you sharpen your tip to line your eyes. Color is very alluring and makes blues pop. Blender helps with smuggling the product out.
Marcella Y.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff goes on like butter. Ourple goes great if you have brown eyes! You can apply it to your water line and it looks amazing! The packaging is very nice, it is very affordable, super long lasting. I would definaltely repurchase over and over again.