BY RIMMEL LONDON

Smokey effect with high shine eyeliner see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica G.
Reedley, CA
I have used rimmel london eye liner before and loved it, but this particular one is not that great. The color is not very bold and doesn't stay on all that long. It wears off pretty quickly. For the price, it's decent, but I wouldn't buy this one again. I need to find out the one that worked really well and buy that one again.
Nicole C.
This is my day to day eyeliner I use and I like it for my lower lash line and it smudges nicely when you want a smoky eye and it's really affordable you can get it anywhere which I love because I have 3 kids and need something affordable
Olivia M.
Tampa
This liner is perfect! It's so dark and glides on with ease and does not smudge or feather. Definitely my go to when I'm running late or do not want to use a liquid.
Adrienne W.
I love these eyeliners because for the price the color is great and the twist up feature is awesome. Only complaint is that it tends to break off easily, so sometimes it feels like it's a little cheaply made.
Mattie S.
Charlotte, NC
This was a nice product, very creamy consistency and a good price, I prefer a full piqued eye liner by the brand, but this product is good when in a pinch!
Christa M.
My favorite eyeliner. Goes on super smooth and dark so you dont have draw it on multiple times. It doesnt rub or sweat off so theres no need to reapply.
Jessica J.
Love these for that Smokey eye look that all girls look for this stick makes it a lot easier. Love the color options and the easiness to apply
Maddie A.
It applies great, silky and smooth. It's kind of hard to smudge and over the course of 3 hours it moved to underneath my eye all over.
Michele B.
The perfect price range but I wish the product went in more smooth. The pigment​however is fantastic. My daughter loves these liners
Victoria W.
Mt Prospect, IL
Glides on like a dream! Can't imagine using any other eyeliner pencil it works that well! Totally worth the price