22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #9 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her c...4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do yo...5 Answers
Gokce Y.
Gokce Y.
Sunnyside, NY

I was looking for a lip liner and I'm glad I found this. The product is very easy to use and is not a pencil so there's no need for sharpening. I would definitely buy more of these again.
Pallavi S.
Pallavi S.
Kansas City
Loved this lip liners from this range of Rimmel..I have one in shade tiramisu 050 love it
Shade is nude in color so can use to line or to fill my lips...lips looks fuller after using this
Nickiolis R.
Nickiolis R.
I love, love, love this product! I loved the shade so much and it is so long lasting that I ended up using the liner as a lipstick instead, and ended up colouring my lips in completely.
jenny p.
jenny p.
Clifton, NJ
Every time I go to the drugstore to pick up some makeup I always find myself grabbing Rommel exaggerate lip liner and I always end up getting the same color without even noticing. Lol
Emily P.
Emily P.
Denver, CO
This is one of the best lip liners. I love how pigmented it is, you can use it as lipstick if you want. It stays put and helps your lipstick to last all day. Buy one in every color.
eka k.
eka k.
I have this liner for a long time. it lasts all day and even night. it is deep red and i use it with my crimson red Clinique lipstick. they match perfectly. i love this pencil.
Salina C.
Salina C.
Love these lip liners so pigmented and very buttery easy to apply and so smooth going on .Last all day and don't dry my lips out there amazing and would definitely recommend.
Haley K.
Haley K.
Columbia, MO
This is the first lip liner i ever used. It is my go to. It stays and doesn't budge. The color is super flattering and perfect for the days you want something more natural.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fave lip liner. Last all day long and it's such a gorgeous color.

I like to line my lips and fill them in with this liner. Add a little bit of lip gloss and I am set!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really does the job, it dries quickly and does a good job at staying where I put it. While it's not super long lasting, it's a great value for the drug store.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?