Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (42)
Jeanelle C.
Jeanelle C.
Canton, MS

Rimmel 1000 Kisses is my GO-TO Liner! I love this stuff. Tiramisu, Spice and Indian Pink are my favorite colors. I line and also fill in with the liner, then follow with a gloss. It stays on quite a while. I love love love it, and will continue to purchase.
Haley W.
Haley W.

I love Rimmel lip liner. All the colors are so pigmented and go on with a smooth application. They don't smell real "cosmetic." They are vivid on the lips and have a huge range if colors. I especially like to use this shade as a contour before my lipstick.
Juli J.
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA

Cafe Au Lait is the perfect deep brick shade. It keeps my liquid lipsticks from running and is so, so creamy and nice! AMAZING price point - insanely affordable that I buy so many at one time and I don't feel bad about using these up. Constant repurchase.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI

I new favorite for lip lining! Super smooth application and long wearing. Can easily be placed all over the lips or just to ensure no wicking of your lipstick. I keep one with me all the time for touch ups. Affordable and nice packaging. I recommend this
Ceris L.
Ceris L.
London

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Pigment is GREAT, creates a perfect lip line. Looks aesthetic as well which is why I tried it in the first place. Would DEFINITELY purchase more to match each of my lipsticks and continue purchasing after I have finished the product!
Domonique T.
Domonique T.
Paris, TX

I love this lip liner, I get it in 061 wine, 004 Indian pink and 021 red dynamite it stays on very long an goes on smooth. Absolutely one of my fav. f I had to say one negative it would be that I've noticed after a while it kinda starts to move/run.
Caity B.
Caity B.
Broxton, GA

This is a beautiful neutral lipliner shade. It's not as long lasting as a high-end liner, but for the price it is well worth it. Rimmel London creates beautiful inexpensive products and this product stands up to that expectation. I would repurchase.
Viv D.
Viv D.

Love this formula, it is creamy and doesn't tug at my lips. It was my first time trying Rimmel Lip liners, does last quite long when used with a liquid lipstick on top. And it met my expectations of a good lip liner. I would totally recommend this.
CheetahStripedZebras ❤.
CheetahStripedZebras ❤.
Antioch, TN

I love this lip liner. I have it in more colors than I would like to admit. I purchase a bunch when there was a sale at my local Walgreens! Must have beauty product. The quality is amazing and the price is even better. I would buy again and again.
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.

I find this amazing and good for that flawless look. This is definatley for an evening look. It was good quality and definatley long lasting. I baught it from a pharmacy / perfumery near my house. I would definatley recommend it to bolder people.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now