Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (45)
Karishma R.
Karishma R.
You neeed to wear a lipbalm before yoy put this on because it is drying but omg it does last all night and stay put and doesn't bleed. If you want a matte lip, these are beautiful for creating a matte lip.
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
I wear the shade wine and it's such a beautiful color and is slightly darker and a more flushed version of my natural lip color which makes it perfect for my everyday makeup look. Lasts throughout the day.
Beatriz V.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't think I would of liked this lipstick when I got it but the formula is amazing ! It glides very easily and I would always recommend you to top it off with a matte lipstick ! It looks gorgeous !
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Some of the best lip liners drugstore or high end. Great pigmentation and I find that the formula is creamy so it's by dragging on your lips. Keeps my lipstick in place and looking great all day long.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This is such a great lip liner! Super wallet/budget friendly, Long wear time, lots of beautiful colors to choose from, comfortable on the lips! I have a few these pencils in my freelance kit!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Love this lip liner! I have the color Mauve Shimmer. It glides on very smoothly and the color is very opaque.

I usually line my lips + pair it with Maybelline matte lipstick in Touch of Spice
Mindy P.
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
These liners are fabulous!! Automatic twist up and super-pigmented color. Glides on easily and lasts forever. I use it all the time with matte liquid lipstick. Great color selection also.
Pallavi S.
Pallavi S.
Kansas City
Loved this lip liners from this range of Rimmel..I have one in shade tiramisu 050 love it
Shade is nude in color so can use to line or to fill my lips...lips looks fuller after using this
Gokce Y.
Gokce Y.
Sunnyside, NY

I was looking for a lip liner and I'm glad I found this. The product is very easy to use and is not a pencil so there's no need for sharpening. I would definitely buy more of these again.
Nickiolis R.
Nickiolis R.
I love, love, love this product! I loved the shade so much and it is so long lasting that I ended up using the liner as a lipstick instead, and ended up colouring my lips in completely.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?