Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Katie W.
Katie W.
The Dalles, OR

These are my favorite lip liner. I have Mac, Charlotte Tilbury, Georgio Armani, Dior, Colour Pop ect. These are what I reach for time and time again. Defiantly give these a shot. They are cheaper than most and my favorite formula.
Lian D.
Lian D.

This lip liner is a beautiful shade with an easy to use tip that forms to the lips easily. The formula is long lasting and creamy on the lips. I plan on picking up additional colors once I finish my Red my Lips project for April.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

Love these. Super pigmented and super creamy. I only wish they had more deeper colors. These are really pretty worn alone by just filling in your lips with the pencil. These are the only thing I wore my freshman year of college
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
N Las Vegas, NV

This lip liner is amazing! The color is beautiful! It's my go to lip liner because it goes with a lot of my lipsticks. I picked it up at target but I'm sure you can find it just about anywhere. I would definitely buy this again!
Heather S.
Heather S.

FIrst ever lip liner I tried and It is really good. Be careful not to twist too much liner up because it breaks off easily and it wastes a lot of product. I got it in the shade east end snob. That shade is good for pinky nudes.
Sascha G.
Sascha G.

This lipliner is fantastic for a drugstore brand! It's creamy, goes on smooth and lasts all day. It's cheap and has a large color selection and great color payoff. I would say this could even be a dupe for the NARS lipliners
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Key Largo, FL

Not sure I'm reviewing the right color, but what I'm obsessed with is the actual product. This lip liner isn't completely matte or that waxy shiny consistency I find often, it's perfect. And it never bleeds on me. So great!
Janae K.
Janae K.

Love these lip liners. These are the kind of liners you can use to line or even just wear on its own as a lip color. They are so soft and creamy and look beautiful for hours. The price is unbeatable! Go check them out now!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Woodstock, IL

This is by far the best lip pencil I have purchased! The color is just perfect and it's so smooth, I purchased this at target! I have gone through 2 pencils and I would totally buy another one! Highly highly recommend it.
Caroline H.
Caroline H.

This lip liner is the perfect mixture of soft, pigmented as well as coverage. I've tried many different colors in this and they are all amazing. Especially all of their nudes/nudey pink colors! Absolutely swear by them!
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now