Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by Gisselle C.Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by Carla S.Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by alina m.See all 46 photos
22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #11 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free li...Try Rimmel Exaggerate Automati... 4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner fro...Addicted is my fav its kind if... 12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude...I have this in EastEnd Snob an... 5 Answers
Photos (46)
Beatriz V.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't think I would of liked this lipstick when I got it but the formula is amazing ! It glides very easily and I would always recommend you to top it off with a matte lipstick ! It looks gorgeous !
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of the best lip liners drugstore or high end. Great pigmentation and I find that the formula is creamy so it's by dragging on your lips. Keeps my lipstick in place and looking great all day long.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Love this lip liner! I have the color Mauve Shimmer. It glides on very smoothly and the color is very opaque.

I usually line my lips + pair it with Maybelline matte lipstick in Touch of Spice
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great lip liner! Super wallet/budget friendly, Long wear time, lots of beautiful colors to choose from, comfortable on the lips! I have a few these pencils in my freelance kit!
Gokce Y.
Gokce Y.
Sunnyside, NY

I was looking for a lip liner and I'm glad I found this. The product is very easy to use and is not a pencil so there's no need for sharpening. I would definitely buy more of these again.
Pallavi S.
Pallavi S.
Kansas City
Loved this lip liners from this range of Rimmel..I have one in shade tiramisu 050 love it
Shade is nude in color so can use to line or to fill my lips...lips looks fuller after using this
Mindy P.
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
These liners are fabulous!! Automatic twist up and super-pigmented color. Glides on easily and lasts forever. I use it all the time with matte liquid lipstick. Great color selection also.
Nickiolis R.
Nickiolis R.
I love, love, love this product! I loved the shade so much and it is so long lasting that I ended up using the liner as a lipstick instead, and ended up colouring my lips in completely.
jenny p.
jenny p.
Clifton, NJ
Every time I go to the drugstore to pick up some makeup I always find myself grabbing Rommel exaggerate lip liner and I always end up getting the same color without even noticing. Lol
Emily P.
Emily P.
Denver, CO
This is one of the best lip liners. I love how pigmented it is, you can use it as lipstick if you want. It stays put and helps your lipstick to last all day. Buy one in every color.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?