BY RIMMEL LONDON #17 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Haley K.
Columbia, MO
This is the first lip liner i ever used. It is my go to. It stays and doesn't budge. The color is super flattering and perfect for the days you want something more natural.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fave lip liner. Last all day long and it's such a gorgeous color.

I like to line my lips and fill them in with this liner. Add a little bit of lip gloss and I am set!
Katie L.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really does the job, it dries quickly and does a good job at staying where I put it. While it's not super long lasting, it's a great value for the drug store.
Christina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the creamy formula of these lip liners. I especially love that it's "slanted" to help with application. The color selection is wide giving you many options.
Roshini J.
Bronx, NY
i actually used the color in EPIC and i was so pleased. it made my lips look so much fuller and on top of that i used the liner as the lipstick! worked out great!
Kasey P.
Bloomington , IN
This product glides on very smooth, which is amazing. Wish it was a bit more pigmented, so I wouldn't have to layer it, but overall it's a pretty decent product!
Maria P.
This product have precision and make security to girls who are trying for first time make up. Later you can use Lipstick and there you have a perfect Lipstick
Tracie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My shade is 041 Coffee Bean. This was my go-to liner for a long time. Creamy, great staying power, nice shade range (this one's my nude). I recommend!
Keely F.
Love this lip liner! I find it glides on very smoothly and stays in place pretty well. I love the packaging. I love the product for this price range.
Magdalena S.
Linden, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shade. It'll blend in with any lipstick. As well as you can wear it alone and blend it into your lips and affordable. Very recommended.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?