Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Alexa C.
Alexa C.

I love this lip pencil! It's not overly creamy nor too dry, it glides on so well. I love it! I use the mechanical one from Rimmel first and then moved to the pencil and I have to say this is better than the mechanical one. I can't wait to buy more, highly recommend!
Betty L.
Betty L.

I have a couple of this lipliner. I have it in East End Snob (a nice nude pink) and Innocent (an orangy nude). The lipliner goes on very creamy and it is quite long lasting and it isn't drying on the lips. I just finished East End Snob and will repurchase it again.
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.

This a such a good liner for its price and they quite a few lovely colours they aren't very long lasting but you don't have to reapply very hour. they are easy to use and very blend able. I like this product very much and would recommend if looking for cheap liners
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Seward, PA

Love this lip liners to wear as a full lip with just a touch of gloss over. They are super pigmented and super creamy and they last so much longer than a regular lipstick. My only complaint is that there's too little product in the tube. I seem to run out quickly.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

It is becoming hard to find a true lip liner any more, and particularly one that is economical. You won't find a better price one a liner, and I would put Rimmel's up against a much more expensive brand. It applies smooth as butter, and offers good color options.
Lacy I.
Lacy I.

I really like Rimmel products..they are very fairly prices and have new and trendy colors. I have used many of their lip liners for a while and I like this one. It stayed on for quite a while and looked really nice under my nude lipstick. I would recommend this.
Cynth L.
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I love these lip liners! Great colour selection and long lasting! They are also typically cheaper than other drugstore brands, so I have bought most of the colours that are neutral or pink. I wish they came out with more colours, because I would buy those too!!
Brianna P.
Brianna P.

This lip liner stays put all day and it's fantastic. I always buy a nude to match all colors. The packaging is average. It glides on smoothly and is super easy to use. I've repurchased this product so many times. The only downfall is that it breaks semi-easily.
Allessandra B.
Allessandra B.

For the price you pay, you get a good pigment ! The colour is great and there isnt really a bad fragrance so overall im okay with this product. However i'm not a fan of this product because i want my lipsticks to last long and it didn't really last long for me
Apoorva B.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT

My favorite lip liner from this collection 045 Cafe Au Lait. It is a nude brown color that is perfect for dark/Indian skin tones. It goes perfectly with my Kat Von D liquid lipstick in shade 'Lolita'. It stays on all day and does not smudge at all. I love it!
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now