Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (45)
Heather S.
Heather S.
FIrst ever lip liner I tried and It is really good. Be careful not to twist too much liner up because it breaks off easily and it wastes a lot of product. I got it in the shade east end snob. That shade is good for pinky nudes.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Key Largo, FL
Not sure I'm reviewing the right color, but what I'm obsessed with is the actual product. This lip liner isn't completely matte or that waxy shiny consistency I find often, it's perfect. And it never bleeds on me. So great!
Janae K.
Janae K.
Love these lip liners. These are the kind of liners you can use to line or even just wear on its own as a lip color. They are so soft and creamy and look beautiful for hours. The price is unbeatable! Go check them out now!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Woodstock, IL
This is by far the best lip pencil I have purchased! The color is just perfect and it's so smooth, I purchased this at target! I have gone through 2 pencils and I would totally buy another one! Highly highly recommend it.
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
This lip liner is the perfect mixture of soft, pigmented as well as coverage. I've tried many different colors in this and they are all amazing. Especially all of their nudes/nudey pink colors! Absolutely swear by them!
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Ann Arbor, MI
These are the best lip liners around!! Eastern snob is the perfect light mauve natural color I've ever found, and they last all day even through eating . I love not having to sharpen these pencils either! Go buy now!!
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Collierville, TN
This liner is perfect! It is very budget friendly and glides on easily! I have bought this liner several times now from target! I would recommend to anyone who wants to try liner but does not want to spend a fortune!
Madison L.
Madison L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite lip liner. it beats any high end lip liner product. my favorite shade is east end snob and it's the perfect pinky nude color. it last FOREVER and is just amazing. I highly highly recommend this.
Gayle H.
Gayle H.
These lip liners are the best. I use them in a daily basis. My favorite shade is cappachino. The only problem is the sharpener .. The last forever and don't bleed. They are affordable and available in drugstores
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Hilliard, OH
So cheap, so good! The staying power for this liner is impressive for drugstore price and I love the wind up that you don't have to sharpen plus since the whole tube is the same color, you won't mix them up
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?