Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Katie R.
Katie R.

These liners are pretty nice and very affordable. Beware that they do have a strong, unpleasant smell to them, however it doesn't linger around. I think these are really nice as a base for lipstick and help keep liquid lipsticks from smudging.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.

Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner gives great color payoff and is long-lasting. I bought this lip liner in the color Tiramisu at CVS. Pros: pigmented, smooth, great price. This was my first time trying a Rimmel liner and I will definitely buy more!
Candice R.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV

Love love this awesome lip liner. This is very affordable and applies so easily. Very happy with the color select and the smooth soft feel it leaves on lips. This is defiantly a long lasting product, you really have to scrub to get it off.
samantha s.
samantha s.
ohio

This is the first time that I used Rimmel. London products. The lip pencil is smooth. It is a lasting finish. This is a pretty Autumn color it is in 014 Wild Colver. It is reasonable priced. I can get several uses out of this lip pencil.
Baleigh C.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH

I have the shade Red Dive and it is the perfect red lip liner. I love that it is retractable packaging so I don't have to worry about sharpening it. I love the formula is very nice and creamy. I will be buying more shades of this liner.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.

Love these lip liners. They recently came out with some new colors. I got mines in under my spell. Very pretty. I use these liners all over my lips. The result looks like a matte lip color. They last for hours and are highly pigmented.
Daniela H.
Daniela H.

The formula for this pencil is great, but the color I chose didn't match the packaging very well. As disappointed as I was, I still plan on purchasing more because I refuse to let one bad color turn me off of this product completely.
Ally k.
Ally k.
Berwyn, IL

For me lip liner either works great or really stinks but this one does the job pretty well and keeps color all day! I also really like the slanted tip to keep it sharper than others. Also the price is awesome for this little guy! 👌🏼
Christy M.
Christy M.
Macon, GA

I love these liners. They glide on easily and last a long time and compliment any lipstick. The price is a good value as well and they last a long time. I have bought several of these and would recommend over a more expensive brand.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Troutdale

I have 4 of these lip liners and they are amazing I fill in all my lip and that does it it looks like a matte lipstick. If you don't like the dry feeling add some chapstick or lip gloss. I love red wine specially very nice fall color
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now