BY RIMMEL LONDON #33 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Kelsey C.
Sheffield, AL
Review for: Nude
Creamy and long lasting formula. I love this color to over line my lips and get that instagram worthy pout. This liner is what my lipstick dreams are made of! Excellent price point and a great Walmart gem. I feel like more people need to find out about this
Anna Mae M.
Hudson
Review for: Tiramisu 050
Tiramisu is such a pretty natural color! It's great by itself or with a lipstick over top. The wear time is decent, it seems to last most of the day. This was the first Rimmel lip liner I've used and I ended up getting more colors! It's easy to apply and so pretty
Courtney D.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all-time favorite waterproof lipliner. It is so smooth and easy to apply. The slanted opening is great for getting those curves on your voluptuous lips. I bought the liner at Target and it was very affordable. I buy it every time I run out!
Jasmine H.
Watchung
Review for: Mauve Shimmer
This is a good product reliable and stays on through the night. The application is easy and the product glided on smoothly making your line smooth.  The substance does not break easily leaving no crumbs on your lips which must come from a good formula.
Zoe L.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Nude
This shade is the perfect everyday lip color. Even if I don't wear lipstick this is still a beautiful shade to wear on it's own all over the lips. It lasts all day and doesn't feather and it works well with most lipstick shades that I wear everyday.
Alex C.
Reno, NV
Review for: Tiramisu 050
Tiramisu is everything. The perfect brown nude lip liner for everyday wear. I can even wear this lip liner alone and it looks fantastic. The wear time is great and the product is nice and easy to apply. I am in love with the shade and I definitely recommend if you need a good brown nude.
Jazzi R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only is this great on the lips but this is my secret holy grail liner fornmy eyes! Its a warm but not too red shade of brown that makes my brown eyes pop with eye safe ingredients. I honestly wish they made their eyeliners with this formula
katerin r.
Syracuse , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Lipliner is in the shade rapture and omg ❤ if you love mauve tones and and you find them to be a little to pink on your lips this lip liner will do the trick. Ill will deepen the color but it won't take away from the lipstick shade. i love lining my lips with this color and using a coral on the center.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this awesome lip liner. This is very affordable and applies so easily. Very happy with the color select and the smooth soft feel it leaves on lips. This is defiantly a long lasting product, you really have to scrub to get it off.
Ashley B.
Franklin, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently got a couple of these lip liners & just from swatching them I seen that they were super pigments & creamy & applied very smooth! I've been using them for awhile now & they are amazing I love the color pay off & they stay pretty well! They aren't drying at all either!
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?