Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Anstiss E.
Anstiss E.
Davis, CA

My favorite lip liner hands down! The epic color is a definite must have. They apply so easily and last all day even when I eat or drink. I love getting home and still seeing my lips looking perfect. I just wish that they had more colors and that they weren't always sold out!
Maissa H.
Maissa H.
Vancouver

I love this range of lip liners and have gone through so many of them. I love that's retractable and stays on for a long time without it feeling dry on my lips like MAC lip liners. My favourite shades are Enchantment and East End Snob, both great shades for brown skin tones.
Erika S.
Erika S.
Gulfport, MS

I love the formula off Rimmel lip liner. They have great staying power and apply with a smooth, easy touch. However, I've tried countless shades over the years but can never find a shade that I'm truly in love with. It's a shame, I really do love the way the go on and wear.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.

I wear this ALL THE TIME whether its with lip gloss or lip stick it def met my expectations and i love it this is my first time buying and i will def buy again!!!!!!! i bought this lip liner at target and they have many many colors to choose from. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Sterling, KS

I bought this liner on clearance at my local drugstore because it was cheap. The moment I used it I fell in love, I'm not sure what the full price is but I would most definitely but it again. The packaging is good for a automatic liner and I would definitely recommend it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Ontario, Canada

I've always had a difficult time trying to find a good quality lip liner at a decent price until I came across this product. It glides on with ease and leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturized. The colour isn't super pigmented but it works amazing and doesn't smudge.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Chesapeake, VA

This formula of lip liner carries my favorite deep burgundy lip liner ever. I love wearing dark lipstick and lining is so important because it tends to want to bleed. The dark lip liner in this line is the perfect shade which goes with berries, burgundy, deep red, etc.
Piriyanga P.
Piriyanga P.

I have this lipliner in the shade "epic" It is my holy grail! I wear it basically everyday and get so many compliments on it. It looks very natural but such a gorgeous colour so smooth and does not dry my lips out at all! I love it better than higher end lip products.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Olympia, WA

This lip liner is super affordable. It goes on smooth and doesn't wear off easily. My favorite color is East End Snob. It also makes a great bad for your lipstick. My lipsticks go on way more vibrant when I start with this lip liner. I would recommend this to anyone.
Elysia C.
Elysia C.

I have this liner in the shade Spice and I absolutely love it. I use it everyday and I like how you are able to sharpen these instead of it being retractable because my retractable liners often break easily. The color lasts and goes on smoothly. 11/10 would recommend
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now