22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #11 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her c...4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do yo...5 Answers
samantha s.
samantha s.
ohio
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first time that I used Rimmel. London products. The lip pencil is smooth. It is a lasting finish. This is a pretty Autumn color it is in 014 Wild Colver. It is reasonable priced. I can get several uses out of this lip pencil.
Baleigh C.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the shade Red Dive and it is the perfect red lip liner. I love that it is retractable packaging so I don't have to worry about sharpening it. I love the formula is very nice and creamy. I will be buying more shades of this liner.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Troutdale
I have 4 of these lip liners and they are amazing I fill in all my lip and that does it it looks like a matte lipstick. If you don't like the dry feeling add some chapstick or lip gloss. I love red wine specially very nice fall color
Ally k.
Ally k.
Berwyn, IL
For me lip liner either works great or really stinks but this one does the job pretty well and keeps color all day! I also really like the slanted tip to keep it sharper than others. Also the price is awesome for this little guy! 👌🏼
Katie W.
Katie W.
The Dalles, OR
These are my favorite lip liner. I have Mac, Charlotte Tilbury, Georgio Armani, Dior, Colour Pop ect. These are what I reach for time and time again. Defiantly give these a shot. They are cheaper than most and my favorite formula.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
N Las Vegas, NV
This lip liner is amazing! The color is beautiful! It's my go to lip liner because it goes with a lot of my lipsticks. I picked it up at target but I'm sure you can find it just about anywhere. I would definitely buy this again!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Love these. Super pigmented and super creamy. I only wish they had more deeper colors. These are really pretty worn alone by just filling in your lips with the pencil. These are the only thing I wore my freshman year of college
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Key Largo, FL
Not sure I'm reviewing the right color, but what I'm obsessed with is the actual product. This lip liner isn't completely matte or that waxy shiny consistency I find often, it's perfect. And it never bleeds on me. So great!
Janae K.
Janae K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these lip liners. These are the kind of liners you can use to line or even just wear on its own as a lip color. They are so soft and creamy and look beautiful for hours. The price is unbeatable! Go check them out now!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Woodstock, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best lip pencil I have purchased! The color is just perfect and it's so smooth, I purchased this at target! I have gone through 2 pencils and I would totally buy another one! Highly highly recommend it.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?