BY RIMMEL LONDON #21 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Janae K.
Love these lip liners. These are the kind of liners you can use to line or even just wear on its own as a lip color. They are so soft and creamy and look beautiful for hours. The price is unbeatable! Go check them out now!
Jackie C.
Woodstock, IL
This is by far the best lip pencil I have purchased! The color is just perfect and it's so smooth, I purchased this at target! I have gone through 2 pencils and I would totally buy another one! Highly highly recommend it.
Caroline H.
This lip liner is the perfect mixture of soft, pigmented as well as coverage. I've tried many different colors in this and they are all amazing. Especially all of their nudes/nudey pink colors! Absolutely swear by them!
Nicole O.
Ann Arbor, MI
These are the best lip liners around!! Eastern snob is the perfect light mauve natural color I've ever found, and they last all day even through eating . I love not having to sharpen these pencils either! Go buy now!!
Lauren A.
Mobile, AL
This liner is perfect! It is very budget friendly and glides on easily! I have bought this liner several times now from target! I would recommend to anyone who wants to try liner but does not want to spend a fortune!
Gayle H.
These lip liners are the best. I use them in a daily basis. My favorite shade is cappachino. The only problem is the sharpener .. The last forever and don't bleed. They are affordable and available in drugstores
Samantha S.
Hilliard, OH
So cheap, so good! The staying power for this liner is impressive for drugstore price and I love the wind up that you don't have to sharpen plus since the whole tube is the same color, you won't mix them up
Mariah H.
I wear the shade wine and it's such a beautiful color and is slightly darker and a more flushed version of my natural lip color which makes it perfect for my everyday makeup look. Lasts throughout the day.
Karishma R.
You neeed to wear a lipbalm before yoy put this on because it is drying but omg it does last all night and stay put and doesn't bleed. If you want a matte lip, these are beautiful for creating a matte lip.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I didn't think I would of liked this lipstick when I got it but the formula is amazing ! It glides very easily and I would always recommend you to top it off with a matte lipstick ! It looks gorgeous !
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?