Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Jeanelle C.
Jeanelle C.
Canton, MS

Rimmel 1000 Kisses is my GO-TO Liner! I love this stuff. Tiramisu, Spice and Indian Pink are my favorite colors. I line and also fill in with the liner, then follow with a gloss. It stays on quite a while. I love love love it, and will continue to purchase.
Haley W.
Haley W.

I love Rimmel lip liner. All the colors are so pigmented and go on with a smooth application. They don't smell real "cosmetic." They are vivid on the lips and have a huge range if colors. I especially like to use this shade as a contour before my lipstick.
Juli J.
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA

Cafe Au Lait is the perfect deep brick shade. It keeps my liquid lipsticks from running and is so, so creamy and nice! AMAZING price point - insanely affordable that I buy so many at one time and I don't feel bad about using these up. Constant repurchase.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
De Pere, Wi

I new favorite for lip lining! Super smooth application and long wearing. Can easily be placed all over the lips or just to ensure no wicking of your lipstick. I keep one with me all the time for touch ups. Affordable and nice packaging. I recommend this
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Tulsa, OK

This is my all-time favorite waterproof lipliner. It is so smooth and easy to apply. The slanted opening is great for getting those curves on your voluptuous lips. I bought the liner at Target and it was very affordable. I buy it every time I run out!
Caity B.
Caity B.
Broxton, GA

This is a beautiful neutral lipliner shade. It's not as long lasting as a high-end liner, but for the price it is well worth it. Rimmel London creates beautiful inexpensive products and this product stands up to that expectation. I would repurchase.
Domonique T.
Domonique T.
Paris, TX

I love this lip liner, I get it in 061 wine, 004 Indian pink and 021 red dynamite it stays on very long an goes on smooth. Absolutely one of my fav. f I had to say one negative it would be that I've noticed after a while it kinda starts to move/run.
CheetahStripedZebras ❤.
CheetahStripedZebras ❤.
Antioch, TN

I love this lip liner. I have it in more colors than I would like to admit. I purchase a bunch when there was a sale at my local Walgreens! Must have beauty product. The quality is amazing and the price is even better. I would buy again and again.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Austin, TX

I love how this lipliner is retractable. I don't like to bother with sharpening a pencil. The color is pretty (I have a nude color). I usually use a lipstick over, but the lip liner is creamy and goes on smooth. I would buy again and recommend.
Katie R.
Katie R.

These liners are pretty nice and very affordable. Beware that they do have a strong, unpleasant smell to them, however it doesn't linger around. I think these are really nice as a base for lipstick and help keep liquid lipsticks from smudging.

April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now