BY RIMMEL LONDON #21 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Katie R.
These liners are pretty nice and very affordable. Beware that they do have a strong, unpleasant smell to them, however it doesn't linger around. I think these are really nice as a base for lipstick and help keep liquid lipsticks from smudging.

Kirsten D.
Santa Rosa, CA
Another nice basic lip liner with lots of color options. Formula is comparable to NYX, but NYX has more wild color options (which I like). The pencils have a smooth formula, easy to use, affordable, and easy to find in stores, so that's nice!
Lauren G.
Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner gives great color payoff and is long-lasting. I bought this lip liner in the color Tiramisu at CVS. Pros: pigmented, smooth, great price. This was my first time trying a Rimmel liner and I will definitely buy more!
samantha s.
ohio
This is the first time that I used Rimmel. London products. The lip pencil is smooth. It is a lasting finish. This is a pretty Autumn color it is in 014 Wild Colver. It is reasonable priced. I can get several uses out of this lip pencil.
Ally k.
Berwyn, IL
For me lip liner either works great or really stinks but this one does the job pretty well and keeps color all day! I also really like the slanted tip to keep it sharper than others. Also the price is awesome for this little guy! 👌🏼
Stacey M.
Troutdale
I have 4 of these lip liners and they are amazing I fill in all my lip and that does it it looks like a matte lipstick. If you don't like the dry feeling add some chapstick or lip gloss. I love red wine specially very nice fall color
Katie W.
The Dalles, OR
These are my favorite lip liner. I have Mac, Charlotte Tilbury, Georgio Armani, Dior, Colour Pop ect. These are what I reach for time and time again. Defiantly give these a shot. They are cheaper than most and my favorite formula.
Taylor T.
Love these. Super pigmented and super creamy. I only wish they had more deeper colors. These are really pretty worn alone by just filling in your lips with the pencil. These are the only thing I wore my freshman year of college
Mayra G.
N Las Vegas, NV
This lip liner is amazing! The color is beautiful! It's my go to lip liner because it goes with a lot of my lipsticks. I picked it up at target but I'm sure you can find it just about anywhere. I would definitely buy this again!
Chelsea W.
Key Largo, FL
Not sure I'm reviewing the right color, but what I'm obsessed with is the actual product. This lip liner isn't completely matte or that waxy shiny consistency I find often, it's perfect. And it never bleeds on me. So great!
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?