Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (42)
Christina K.
Christina K.
Whitestone, NY

The Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in the shade Tiramisu is my go to lip liner. Not only is the color beautiful but the formula is so creamy. Sometimes I will even wear it by itself. It is the perfect MLBB shade. I just wish it came in a twist up because I hate using pencil sharpeners.
Ellice H.
Ellice H.

Definitely one of my favorites! Goes on smooth, the colours are always spot on for me and I have used as a full lipstick before the only problem for me is it doesn't last long.. But I love an excuse to redo my lipstick anyway! Would buy again and will always top up my collection.
Cherisse B.
Cherisse B.

I love this lip liner! I is very moisturizing and doesn't leave the kips feeling dry. It helps to make an even base for lipstick or as a stand-alone lip product because my lips are very pigmented but not evenly colored. So comfortable to wear! I told all my friends to try it out.
Jess G.
Jess G.

Not much to say other than that this leaves an even lip colour and is able to keep your lipstick in place. It's a great tone to go underneath a variety of lipstick colours. I like that this is the classic pencil style, as it never has any glitches compared to some roll up styles.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Alpharetta, GA

I own this lip liner in Spice and it is a great neutral color. I do a lot of matte liquid lipsticks and this always keeps it in check. It is smooth and easy to apply. Sometimes, if I am in a hurry, I put this liner all over my lips, throw some balm over it and head out. Love it.
Lorena r.
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA

i LOVE these lip liners! So creamy, so easy, dries down matte, and affordable! I have so many of these colors and they run out pretty easily too. But that's probably because I use them every other day. These and the normal lip liner are amazing and I would highly recommend them.
Kla B.
Kla B.
Mont-royal, Quebec

Absolutely Love this product ! my favorite colour is epic! i recommend that to my browns girls all over the world. its just the perfect pinky brown lipliner. It glides on..and it last a while..doesn't fade away quickly unless you eat!
i always repurchase it its my go to product!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Auburn, AL

This has to be one of the best lip liners I've used! They have a great range of colors and work with all kinds of lipsticks. They glide on smoothly and are great for applying color all over the lip for under a gloss or sheer lipstick. I've bought them at Ulta, Target, and CVS.
Anstiss E.
Anstiss E.
Davis, CA

My favorite lip liner hands down! The epic color is a definite must have. They apply so easily and last all day even when I eat or drink. I love getting home and still seeing my lips looking perfect. I just wish that they had more colors and that they weren't always sold out!
Maissa H.
Maissa H.
Vancouver

I love this range of lip liners and have gone through so many of them. I love that's retractable and stays on for a long time without it feeling dry on my lips like MAC lip liners. My favourite shades are Enchantment and East End Snob, both great shades for brown skin tones.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville, CA

Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her compacts and the lipstick is girl about town from what would be a good lip liner to use with that color and where can I buy it and not very pricey

Join Now