22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #9 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Juli J.
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cafe Au Lait is the perfect deep brick shade. It keeps my liquid lipsticks from running and is so, so creamy and nice! AMAZING price point - insanely affordable that I buy so many at one time and I don't feel bad about using these up. Constant repurchase.
Domonique T.
Domonique T.
Paris, TX
I love this lip liner, I get it in 061 wine, 004 Indian pink and 021 red dynamite it stays on very long an goes on smooth. Absolutely one of my fav. f I had to say one negative it would be that I've noticed after a while it kinda starts to move/run.
Caity B.
Caity B.
Broxton, GA
This is a beautiful neutral lipliner shade. It's not as long lasting as a high-end liner, but for the price it is well worth it. Rimmel London creates beautiful inexpensive products and this product stands up to that expectation. I would repurchase.
CheetahStripedZebras ❤.
CheetahStripedZebras ❤.
Antioch, TN
I love this lip liner. I have it in more colors than I would like to admit. I purchase a bunch when there was a sale at my local Walgreens! Must have beauty product. The quality is amazing and the price is even better. I would buy again and again.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Galveston, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this lipliner is retractable. I don't like to bother with sharpening a pencil. The color is pretty (I have a nude color). I usually use a lipstick over, but the lip liner is creamy and goes on smooth. I would buy again and recommend.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These liners are pretty nice and very affordable. Beware that they do have a strong, unpleasant smell to them, however it doesn't linger around. I think these are really nice as a base for lipstick and help keep liquid lipsticks from smudging.

Kirsten D.
Kirsten D.
Santa Rosa, CA
Another nice basic lip liner with lots of color options. Formula is comparable to NYX, but NYX has more wild color options (which I like). The pencils have a smooth formula, easy to use, affordable, and easy to find in stores, so that's nice!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner gives great color payoff and is long-lasting. I bought this lip liner in the color Tiramisu at CVS. Pros: pigmented, smooth, great price. This was my first time trying a Rimmel liner and I will definitely buy more!
samantha s.
samantha s.
ohio
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first time that I used Rimmel. London products. The lip pencil is smooth. It is a lasting finish. This is a pretty Autumn color it is in 014 Wild Colver. It is reasonable priced. I can get several uses out of this lip pencil.
Baleigh C.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the shade Red Dive and it is the perfect red lip liner. I love that it is retractable packaging so I don't have to worry about sharpening it. I love the formula is very nice and creamy. I will be buying more shades of this liner.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her compacts and the lipstick is girl about town from what would be a good lip liner to use with that color and where can I buy it and not very pricey