BY RIMMEL LONDON #21 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Brianna P.
This lip liner stays put all day and it's fantastic. I always buy a nude to match all colors. The packaging is average. It glides on smoothly and is super easy to use. I've repurchased this product so many times. The only downfall is that it breaks semi-easily.
Jane M.
This is a good, reliable liner that lasts a long time. I can be warn as all over color alone, or under gloss. It is long wearing, no smell, but a bit drying so I usually use it with another lip product. I will definitely purchase again and would recommend it.
Candice C.
I do love this lipliner for the price. I use the East End Snob color. It is slightly pinker than my natural lip color, but once blended with lipstick it looks quite natural.

I like to use this to define my lips better. It stays pretty well and isn't drying.
Jeanelle C.
Canton, MS
Rimmel 1000 Kisses is my GO-TO Liner! I love this stuff. Tiramisu, Spice and Indian Pink are my favorite colors. I line and also fill in with the liner, then follow with a gloss. It stays on quite a while. I love love love it, and will continue to purchase.
Haley W.
I love Rimmel lip liner. All the colors are so pigmented and go on with a smooth application. They don't smell real "cosmetic." They are vivid on the lips and have a huge range if colors. I especially like to use this shade as a contour before my lipstick.
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA
Cafe Au Lait is the perfect deep brick shade. It keeps my liquid lipsticks from running and is so, so creamy and nice! AMAZING price point - insanely affordable that I buy so many at one time and I don't feel bad about using these up. Constant repurchase.
Domonique T.
Paris, TX
I love this lip liner, I get it in 061 wine, 004 Indian pink and 021 red dynamite it stays on very long an goes on smooth. Absolutely one of my fav. f I had to say one negative it would be that I've noticed after a while it kinda starts to move/run.
Caity B.
Broxton, GA
This is a beautiful neutral lipliner shade. It's not as long lasting as a high-end liner, but for the price it is well worth it. Rimmel London creates beautiful inexpensive products and this product stands up to that expectation. I would repurchase.
CheetahStripedZebras ❤.
Antioch , TN
I love this lip liner. I have it in more colors than I would like to admit. I purchase a bunch when there was a sale at my local Walgreens! Must have beauty product. The quality is amazing and the price is even better. I would buy again and again.
Rachel N.
Galveston, TX
I love how this lipliner is retractable. I don't like to bother with sharpening a pencil. The color is pretty (I have a nude color). I usually use a lipstick over, but the lip liner is creamy and goes on smooth. I would buy again and recommend.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?