Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH

I have the shade 'epic' and it's very versatile and easy to pair with most of my lipsticks. Glides on creamy and lets you overline without looking fake. Only downside is there is no sharpener in the tip or at the end of the stick and it does get dull quickly. Very affordable and long lasting.
Nessa P.
Nessa P.

Picked this up recently. I do like that I don't have to sharpen the tip. I think the shade range is nice as well. I think it's a little pricey though. It's almost $8 where I live, and costs more than the foundation, primer, concealer... all from the same line. Not sure if I will repurchase.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Ann Arbor, MI

Holy grail lip liner! These are the best. They are great for creating an ombre lip look or as a base for other lip color. They are long lasting and beautiful! You can find these anywhere, but I like to hit up Ulta on a sale. They are perfect consistency - not too stiff and not too slippery.
Saowda F.
Saowda F.

Pros: Creamy, very pigmented, goes on smooth, not drying or crumbling, has very good neutral colors, long lasting, and can be used as a lipstick, inexpensive. Same packaging like most lip liners. Most definitely would buy again if Rimmel releases newer colors

Cons: Better color selection.
Kassi N.
Kassi N.

This is a really amazing lip liner. The Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in the color Natural was one of the first lip liners I ever bought at I love it so much! Since it is a nude color it goes well under any color lip product and looks amazing by itself as well. Would definitely recommend!
brenda a.
brenda a.

Best lip liner EVER... High End or Drug Store in my opinion. They are creamy and pigmented and last a long time on the lips. I usually fill my lips completely in with them and then top with lipstick or gloss and sometimes nothing. My favorite color is Eastend Snob perfect everyday shade.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Collins, GA

This is one of my favorite drug store / Walmart lip liners. I've even used it on my waterline! It doesn't smudge and it even comes in white/clear if you can't find the color that you like. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great, affordable lip liner for every day wearing.
Luisa H.
Luisa H.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

I love the color -- it boosts my lips from natural to just-a-few-notches-above-natural (I'm medium-pale skinned with fairly thin, pale lips), and doesn't stand out too garishly. I wear this color both to work and out at night, usually with a slightly lighter lipstick or gloss over it.
Susan S.
Susan S.
Denver, CO

Rimmel is in top of their game when it comes to lip liners! Very blendable, long wearing, and not to creamy, just hitting the sweet spot between dry & creamy. Only lip liner I have loved &continue to reach for for a decade. I do have & have tried others, just endd up back with Rimmel.
ruby r.
ruby r.
Fresno, CA

I love this lip liner so much its my to go to everyday wear lip liner its so easy to use and last all day it don't smudge or comes of during the day there is no need to reapply once its on its on for the full day and don't need to worry about it fading away either this is a must have
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now