Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (44)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Alpharetta, GA

I own this lip liner in Spice and it is a great neutral color. I do a lot of matte liquid lipsticks and this always keeps it in check. It is smooth and easy to apply. Sometimes, if I am in a hurry, I put this liner all over my lips, throw some balm over it and head out. Love it.
Lorena r.
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA

i LOVE these lip liners! So creamy, so easy, dries down matte, and affordable! I have so many of these colors and they run out pretty easily too. But that's probably because I use them every other day. These and the normal lip liner are amazing and I would highly recommend them.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Auburn, AL

This has to be one of the best lip liners I've used! They have a great range of colors and work with all kinds of lipsticks. They glide on smoothly and are great for applying color all over the lip for under a gloss or sheer lipstick. I've bought them at Ulta, Target, and CVS.
Anstiss E.
Anstiss E.
Davis, CA

My favorite lip liner hands down! The epic color is a definite must have. They apply so easily and last all day even when I eat or drink. I love getting home and still seeing my lips looking perfect. I just wish that they had more colors and that they weren't always sold out!
Erika S.
Erika S.
Gulfport, MS

I love the formula off Rimmel lip liner. They have great staying power and apply with a smooth, easy touch. However, I've tried countless shades over the years but can never find a shade that I'm truly in love with. It's a shame, I really do love the way the go on and wear.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.

I wear this ALL THE TIME whether its with lip gloss or lip stick it def met my expectations and i love it this is my first time buying and i will def buy again!!!!!!! i bought this lip liner at target and they have many many colors to choose from. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Sterling, KS

I bought this liner on clearance at my local drugstore because it was cheap. The moment I used it I fell in love, I'm not sure what the full price is but I would most definitely but it again. The packaging is good for a automatic liner and I would definitely recommend it.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Oak Hill, OH

I have this liner in the shade "Universal" it's a completely clear shade (almost like chapstick) I'm not a huge fan of how it works as a lip liner is intended to be used. However, it's extremely easy to apply and once is on it stays pretty long for the quality and price.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Chesapeake, VA

This formula of lip liner carries my favorite deep burgundy lip liner ever. I love wearing dark lipstick and lining is so important because it tends to want to bleed. The dark lip liner in this line is the perfect shade which goes with berries, burgundy, deep red, etc.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Olympia, WA

This lip liner is super affordable. It goes on smooth and doesn't wear off easily. My favorite color is East End Snob. It also makes a great bad for your lipstick. My lipsticks go on way more vibrant when I start with this lip liner. I would recommend this to anyone.
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?