Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (45)
Maria S.
Maria S.
Chesapeake, VA
This formula of lip liner carries my favorite deep burgundy lip liner ever. I love wearing dark lipstick and lining is so important because it tends to want to bleed. The dark lip liner in this line is the perfect shade which goes with berries, burgundy, deep red, etc.
Elysia C.
Elysia C.
I have this liner in the shade Spice and I absolutely love it. I use it everyday and I like how you are able to sharpen these instead of it being retractable because my retractable liners often break easily. The color lasts and goes on smoothly. 11/10 would recommend
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Olympia, WA
This lip liner is super affordable. It goes on smooth and doesn't wear off easily. My favorite color is East End Snob. It also makes a great bad for your lipstick. My lipsticks go on way more vibrant when I start with this lip liner. I would recommend this to anyone.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip pencil! It's not overly creamy nor too dry, it glides on so well. I love it! I use the mechanical one from Rimmel first and then moved to the pencil and I have to say this is better than the mechanical one. I can't wait to buy more, highly recommend!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
Love this lip liners to wear as a full lip with just a touch of gloss over. They are super pigmented and super creamy and they last so much longer than a regular lipstick. My only complaint is that there's too little product in the tube. I seem to run out quickly.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
It is becoming hard to find a true lip liner any more, and particularly one that is economical. You won't find a better price one a liner, and I would put Rimmel's up against a much more expensive brand. It applies smooth as butter, and offers good color options.
Lacy I.
Lacy I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Rimmel products..they are very fairly prices and have new and trendy colors. I have used many of their lip liners for a while and I like this one. It stayed on for quite a while and looked really nice under my nude lipstick. I would recommend this.
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
This lip liner stays put all day and it's fantastic. I always buy a nude to match all colors. The packaging is average. It glides on smoothly and is super easy to use. I've repurchased this product so many times. The only downfall is that it breaks semi-easily.
Jane M.
Jane M.
This is a good, reliable liner that lasts a long time. I can be warn as all over color alone, or under gloss. It is long wearing, no smell, but a bit drying so I usually use it with another lip product. I will definitely purchase again and would recommend it.
Apoorva B.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
My favorite lip liner from this collection 045 Cafe Au Lait. It is a nude brown color that is perfect for dark/Indian skin tones. It goes perfectly with my Kat Von D liquid lipstick in shade 'Lolita'. It stays on all day and does not smudge at all. I love it!
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?