22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #8 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
Love this lip liners to wear as a full lip with just a touch of gloss over. They are super pigmented and super creamy and they last so much longer than a regular lipstick. My only complaint is that there's too little product in the tube. I seem to run out quickly.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
It is becoming hard to find a true lip liner any more, and particularly one that is economical. You won't find a better price one a liner, and I would put Rimmel's up against a much more expensive brand. It applies smooth as butter, and offers good color options.
Lacy I.
Lacy I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Rimmel products..they are very fairly prices and have new and trendy colors. I have used many of their lip liners for a while and I like this one. It stayed on for quite a while and looked really nice under my nude lipstick. I would recommend this.
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
This lip liner stays put all day and it's fantastic. I always buy a nude to match all colors. The packaging is average. It glides on smoothly and is super easy to use. I've repurchased this product so many times. The only downfall is that it breaks semi-easily.
Jane M.
Jane M.
This is a good, reliable liner that lasts a long time. I can be warn as all over color alone, or under gloss. It is long wearing, no smell, but a bit drying so I usually use it with another lip product. I will definitely purchase again and would recommend it.
Jeanelle C.
Jeanelle C.
Canton, MS
Rimmel 1000 Kisses is my GO-TO Liner! I love this stuff. Tiramisu, Spice and Indian Pink are my favorite colors. I line and also fill in with the liner, then follow with a gloss. It stays on quite a while. I love love love it, and will continue to purchase.
Candice C.
Candice C.
I do love this lipliner for the price. I use the East End Snob color. It is slightly pinker than my natural lip color, but once blended with lipstick it looks quite natural.

I like to use this to define my lips better. It stays pretty well and isn't drying.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Rimmel lip liner. All the colors are so pigmented and go on with a smooth application. They don't smell real "cosmetic." They are vivid on the lips and have a huge range if colors. I especially like to use this shade as a contour before my lipstick.
Juli J.
Juli J.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cafe Au Lait is the perfect deep brick shade. It keeps my liquid lipsticks from running and is so, so creamy and nice! AMAZING price point - insanely affordable that I buy so many at one time and I don't feel bad about using these up. Constant repurchase.
Caity B.
Caity B.
Broxton, GA
This is a beautiful neutral lipliner shade. It's not as long lasting as a high-end liner, but for the price it is well worth it. Rimmel London creates beautiful inexpensive products and this product stands up to that expectation. I would repurchase.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her compacts and the lipstick is girl about town from what would be a good lip liner to use with that color and where can I buy it and not very pricey