Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Elle S.
Elle S.
Bedford , Nova Scotia

This is a good lip liner. I find it a tad difficult to sharpen though. And I wish there were more colors available.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Scotland

The product is fairly inexpensive, as are most drugstore lipliners, but definitely not the best. Do not favour lipliners that aren't actual pencils as they tend to fall off if I accidentally push too hard onto my lips. Does have fairly good colour pay off and easy, smudgey and blendable. Can be a pain to apply as it does not sharpen, have a point and it breaks easily, so when you really want that defined lip, this is definitely not the lipliner to go for! I will say that this would be good in substitute for a lipstain, or a very subtle, undefined lip look.
Jasmin  M.
Jasmin M.
Bedford

Good lip liner , I have about 5/7 of them from basic nudes to bold reds and purples , creamy and matte finish but no drying in the lips perfect base and great for over drawing lips
jessica D.
jessica D.
Leicester, Leicestershire

I fell in love with the shade ' eastend snob' but I found that throughout the day the lip liner is really drying on my lips and unfortunately it would settle into all of my lines and the outline wouldn't look as smooth, it also created a bad line on the inside of my lip . Absolutely loved the colour though.
Sana I.
Sana I.

This is my favourite lip liner..the pigment is amazing and it shapes my lips really well
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Sint-Niklaas, BELGIUM

I've bought this in the color Eastend Snob, and I fell in love. This lip liner is really creamy and lasts quite long. It's very easy to apply as well. I'm definitely going to try some more colors.
Alysia K.
Alysia K.

LOVE the broad range of colours, love how cheap they are, love how easy they are to find. I SWEAR by these lip liners! Love the tip of the liner, makes applying the liner to the outline of your lips very easy, but also makes it easy to fill in your entire lips with the liner if you wanted to put this under a lipstick or liquid lipstick. These glide on so smooth and easily and never chunk out or flake when I'm applying them. Colors are so versatile and the formula is creamy and amazing!
Muna N.
Muna N.

This is one of my favorite lip liners. Its very pigmented and goes onto your lips really well. Just one thing is that its quite dry just like other matte lipsicks/lip liners but apart from that its a amazing product!
mariot
mariot

Me gusta los tonos son variados, me gustaría que fuera un poco mas cremoso, la presentación es buena
sarah f.
sarah f.
England

I bought one of these lip pencils online in a deep red shade, loved the colour when it arrived but found i needed to really moisturize my lips well before applying, dried my lips out quite a lot but didn't smudge which i liked, i also found a lot of the time the end would snap off the pencil even when it wasn't out too far. Bought more since because i liked the colours but as i said that's all i really like about it.
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now