BY RIMMEL LONDON #8 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
Bought this and love it. The price was great. Color is great when I wear it. I use this all the time.
Caryn S.
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
Really a must have product!
Im also a huge fan of Rimmel!
Blends very well and easy to apply.
Bit bold however.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Port Leyden, NY
These are decent lip liners. Great color payoff, easy to apply and long lasting, though I wouldn't go and say they'd last 1000 kisses, but they get the job done. They are a little drying but that is common with any lip liner.
Elsa N.
Elsa N.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like this lip liners. They work really well. a lot of colors. Great formula. Really cheap price
Stephanie  R.
Stephanie R.
Colton, CA
I love Rimmel products. They have a variety of colors. absolutely love their lip liners
Amy V.
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These liners have good color payoff and last a decent amount of time. Sometimes I'll fill my entire lip area with them and just put a gloss over.
Ally G.
Ally G.
This is my favourite drugstore lip liner. It's super pigmented and soft. I like how it's retractable because you don't have to constantly sharpen it. Just make sure your lips are moisturised before applying because it can get a bit dry over time.
Alexia G.
Alexia G.
Liberal, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This the first lip liner that lasted me a good while. It's very pigmented and soft. The only thing you need to do is to make sure your lips are exfoliated and moisturized. Other than that this is a wonderful full product.
Hunter W.
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are super pigmented, but they are kind of blotchy when you put them on instead of buttery so you have to be careful. I really like that you do not have to sharpen them and the pigmentation is great. I would recommend to someone on a budget!!!
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Marysville, WA
This lip line goes well with all of my nude colors dark or light and even glosses! Helps create your own personal color. I use it with my nyx nude mattes!
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?