BY RIMMEL LONDON #33 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
denise v.
Denver, CO
I love it! when i first got it i swatched it on my hand and then after washing my hands it was still there i kept repeating that process for a little and it was still on but slowly fading away after each wash. I thought it was a good sign. Another thing is that it is totally wearable for literally anything.
Chelsie N.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love, for a drugstore product this works soo so well! It super wearable and it stays really well too
Connie S.
San Diego, CA
Love this lip liner. It comes out matte which I love the look of and stays put all day! It is very affordable and super pigmented. They do dry out your lips a little bit throughout the day but that's nothing lip balm can't fix.
Tina J.
West Nyack, NY
This is an amazing lip liner. it comes out beautifully matte. The pencil itself is super thin and delicate which probably means there not too much product actually in it. but it also helps with precision. LOVE IT
Whitney K.
Birmingham, AL
I adore Rimmel! These lip liners are great, but fragile, so don't twist up too much or the color will break. I have East End Snob and Addiction and love them both by themselves or used together! I find they do dry my lips if used without a Carmex balm base, but the color holds up beautifully throughout the day! They're a must have!
Melissa A.
Pottstown , PA
I have this in East end snob and I love it so much. It's pigmented and the perfect color. I wear it almost every day
Maryam A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have that in red and it is great. I love the packaging and the tip. it makes coloring in your lips very easy and fast.
Cat J.
I have this in the color Eastend Snob and love it! It glides on creamy but dries to a soft matte finish. This color is so perfect I often use it as a full lip color and have repurchased this same color of liner numerous times. I'd give it five stars except that it will feather mid day if you don't take the time to properly prime your lips before each application.
Marilyn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have purchased the shade Tiramisu at least 5 times and even keep an extra as a backup because I worry that they will discontinue this shade. I love this liner for a nude lip since I like a peachy/brown nude lip. This is an HG product for me.
Julie  A.
River grove, Il
These are my favorite lip liners! They go on very smoothly on the lips and they have amazing color and help the lipstick stay on all day. Just wish they had more colors To choose from.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?