BY RIMMEL LONDON #38 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
val f.
Saginaw, MI
This product is great. It's long lasting. Smooth application. Color is brilliant and lovely. This product works very well
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
Beautiful lip liner. Great colors, and very smooth. Does not skip, and allows you to line and color in your lips easily.
Brenda S.
I will leave the lip liner they are affordable and I love the color it goes with most nudes and it does not dry your lips
Yojaira M.
These lip liners are super creamy and easy to apply...doesnt dry out lips and will last on quite a bit if used on its own
Brianna Z.
Salisbury, NC
Review for: Innocent more...
This is so perfect for me. I used to not ever line my lips and then I gradually made it a part of my daily routine.
Sarah O.
Great quality lip liner. Really creamy and easy to wear and they last a long time. Also there color selection is great.
Samantha C.
🙌🙌🙌 If you haven't tried one of these I suggest you do. Super creamy formula and wears well as an all over lipstick. 💄
Shaira D.
I love these lip liners. Very creme, feel wonderful on the lips. They are of a matte natural lip liner. Works great .
Melissa A.
Pottstown , PA
I have this in East end snob and I love it so much. It's pigmented and the perfect color. I wear it almost every day
maribel g.
Wapato, WA
I love their lip liner so smooth and creamy can never go wrong plus they are a great price and last a long while on!
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?