22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #11 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Karley S.
Karley S.
De Pere, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these lip liners! I bought a few of them and I really like how long they last on my lips. I seem to get a longer wear out of the darker colors and the price point on these are great as well! Yes, I have had liners that last longer but for the price you pay for these, and the color payoff you get, you really can't go wrong.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Clifton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these lip liners and they stay on my lips for a very long time. Instead of wearing lipstick, I just fill in my lips with these lipliners and I'm good to go. They are inexpensive as well; I love the shade Epic!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Crest Hill, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liner put the LIP in lipliner! Not only was it a smooth, creamy long lasting application but it also complimented my gloss so well! Feel free to draw along the outside of the lips without fear of looking like a clown! This liner stays put and knows how to make you look as beautiful as you feel!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Bronx, NY
I got the lipliner in my ModaVoxBox and i like it a lot it gives my lips a pop .Will be buying!
Karen O.
Karen O.
Price is awesome plus anyone that wants a safe looking lip liner please buy easton snob great color and pigmentation for lips
Kim W.
Kim W.
Philomath, OR
You can't really beat the price. It can be a little soft, but it does a decent job of keeping the color of your lipstick in place. It also lasts. East End Snob is my very favorite.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Maryville, TN
Best drugstore lip liner. Smooth. Slanted applicator makes application easy. Slightly sticky consistency makes lipstick stay all day.
kelci h.
kelci h.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Stays on well and comes in great colors. My favorite is Eastern Snob. Perfect mauve punk color.
lesly h.
lesly h.
Tacoma , Wa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down i love this lip liner.makes my lips define and adding lipstick help.i totally recommend this!
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't too sure about how I felt about retractable lip liners until I tried these ones. East End Snob is a must have shade! These go on easily and stay put all day! I just wish they had more shades to choose from.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?