BY RIMMEL LONDON #21 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Gisselle M.
Kissimmee, FL
Very good liner. Creamy but waxy enough to stay put. Good color payoff and lasts a long time, long after your lipstick may have faded! Great value.
Larissa I.
Review for: Nude
This lip liner is amazing! Very creamy and easy to line your lips, and stays matte. It lasts quite a long time! Highly recommend this lip liner!
Sabrina D.
Vista, CA
Review for: Tiramisu 050, Other
Looove! The tiramisu shade is my ALL TIME favorite lip liner bar none. It’s gorgeous. I even sometimes wear it alone as the perfect nude matte.
Ashley R.
The colors are nice but this breaks almost everytime I use it so id pass on this product. Not worth it. So many other drugstore that are better
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
This pencil goes on true to the color of the packaging. Just as the name states, it definitely stays on.....and the price is very affordable!!
Chantelle B.
Review for: Spice 011
I have a few of these, they are great for the price, I can wear them alone or with lipstick they have nice texture, I like the push up liner.
Kathryn P.
Greatest lip liner I've ever used. It's my holy grail. Very long lasting, highly pigmented and looks like my natural lip color but better!
Jennifer C.
I personally think these lip liners are the best drug store option hands down. They glide on smoothly, are highly pigmented & long lasting.
Kendra K.
I love this lip liner. Ive got 3 colors and use it basically anytime I use lipstick. It works well with all colors and textures of lipstick
Mahima P.
Greenville, NC
Review for: Tiramisu 050
I love this product and most importantly I love this color! It is the perfect lip liner to pair with any liquid lipstick or lipstick!
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?