22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #8 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Marysville, WA
This lip line goes well with all of my nude colors dark or light and even glosses! Helps create your own personal color. I use it with my nyx nude mattes!
Vinosha S.
Vinosha S.
Great lip liner. I use mostly the natural shades. They are long lasting and have a variety of colors. I love that its great quality but with cheap price!
nicole o.
nicole o.
Bronx, NY
MY FAVORITE!! I just bought it a few days ago and I'm so hooked. If you're like me and love a everday/natural makeup look, then by this color and these lip pencils. So worth buying!!
Aly S.
Aly S.
This is my go to liner, it's the perfect color and goes on smooth. It's nice that you don't need to sharpen it so you can just put it in your bag for touch ups. I do touch up thru out the day with eating and drinking it slightly wears off a bit. It's such a smooth formula and glides right on your lips making a perfect application every time.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
I love the retractable part of this and the shape of the tip but these are a bit drying on the lips. However, they give a nice color range. My one complaint is that they crumble sometimes so it could be more creamy.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Glen St Mary, FL
Love the color, but it does not stay put. It runs more than any lipliner I have ever used.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Traverse City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hope this is the one i got in my voxbox, Its transparen't so I'm not to sure. But i used it, Not to sure on how lipliners works but thats my new thing to start trying, So Lucky ME ;) i got one from you guys! Thank You! I'll be buying more of this product to see how the colors the have work too :)
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Seattle, WA
These are SO pigmented! I'm not a superfan of retractable liners, because there's typically more packaging than actual product, but because they're so pigmented, and they're long-wearing, they last a decent amount of time. Have repurchased several times.
Rita C.
Rita C.
North Hollywood, CA
I received this Lip Liner in my ModaVoxBox, and I really like how it applies and it makes my lips look better and prevents my lipstick from running. I will repurchase.
Linda T.
Linda T.
Atlanta, GA
I like this lip liner a lot and it's got a much nicer staying power and doesn't move/come off of my mouth easily unlike some other brands' do.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her compacts and the lipstick is girl about town from what would be a good lip liner to use with that color and where can I buy it and not very pricey