Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (41)
Steph M.
Steph M.

I have this in natural and I absolutely love it! I wear it almost everyday, I feel like it completes my whole look and makes my lips fuller looking.
Patty T.
Patty T.
Irvine, CA

I just bought this recently, and I am loving the color and the texture of how it glides onto my lips. It is very creamy and there are a variety of shades. I will have to go back to pick up more colors.
yasmin z.
yasmin z.
Edison, NJ

Best freaking lip liner i could ever find. literally it is smooth and doesn't dry out my lips like every other liner. GET IT NOW
Kimberley S.
Kimberley S.

I really like this liner. It is easy to apply and it last longer than other ones. I put it in first thing in the morning and don't have to reapply it until after lunch.
Christine W.
Christine W.
St. John's, NL

Love! East end snob is my fav! It's a nude pink and goes on like a dream! You can wear it alone, under lipstick or gloss! Such a versatile colour!
Collection  F.
Collection F.
England

Lovely lipliner, as previous people have mentioned it doesn't bleed or feather and the packaging is so useful for someone who keeps losing their sharpeners like I do. It's creamy and easily blendable.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Boone, NC

Ive never gone through a lipliner so fast. i love the color selection, these don't bleed, and the applicator isn't a pencil which i like. goes so well with the kate moss line, which are also great lipsticks,
Stephanie  R.
Stephanie R.
Colton, CA

I love Rimmel products. They have a variety of colors. absolutely love their lip liners
Amy V.
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL

These liners have good color payoff and last a decent amount of time. Sometimes I'll fill my entire lip area with them and just put a gloss over.
S H.
S H.
Irwin, PA

I love this lip liner, best thing ever!!! I am looking to by other colors. worth evert penny! no need to sharpen and the pigment is crazy. applies very nicely.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Brooke N.

How do these compare to Rimmel's twistable lip liners, the exaggerate lip liner? I know these are a bit cheaper but are they just as good as the other ones?

Join Now