Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (45)
Liz T.
Liz T.
Belleville, Ontario
Does the trick! Nice wear and affordable! Love the shade and wish they would have all the lookin era to match the colours of lipsticks!
Katie O.
Katie O.
My absolute favorite drug store lip liners. They're smooth, creamy, and pigmented. If you're into overlining they're perfect for that!
Gemma a.
Gemma a.
Me encanta este. Es el que suelo utilizar a diario ya que pega bastante con mi cabello y tono de piel. Encima lo terminas super rรกpido
Anika C.
Anika C.
I use Spice and I bought 5 already in the last 5 months! It's such a beautiful colour and I absolutely love it!! I wear it everyday!
Khadiza K.
Khadiza K.
One of the best lip liners in the drugstore. Creamy and opaque.. Doesn't go patchy and very smooth. Colour is bold and lasts ages!
August M.
August M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down the best lip liner I have every used! So creamy, long lasting, and pigmented. I will be buying every colour!
Sophie W.
Sophie W.
Quite bright but does the job when in desperate need. Fab product, great for a night out or day to day in the appropriate shade
Jodie I.
Jodie I.
Manchester
Such a beautiful lip liner!! Matte finish but doesn't dry out your lips, looks amazing on its own or under another lip product
Gaby
Gaby
This is a great lip liner if you are wanting your lips to look fuller and stand out more before you apply your lipstick
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lip liners from this brand is so good and also have the best eyeliners too well one of the best urban decay as well do
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?