22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #10 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her c...4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do yo...5 Answers
Marie S.
Marie S.
I have the color Red Dynamite which is the perfect shade of red. It glides on smoothly and doesn't feather onto my face like some other lip liners. This product has great pigmentation. I have used it to fill my lips for a nice matte finish or I just place a gloss over it for a shiny one.
Barbara F.
Barbara F.
Love this product very reasonably priced, love the selection of colours very easy to use
Jeannine G.
Jeannine G.
Sicklerville, NJ
This Lip Liner goes on smooth, lasts & is very reasonably priced! I make sure that when I see them in the store I buy a couple because if you don't when you go to the store the next time they will be out of stock!
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best drugstore lipliners I've ever tried. They're dirt cheap too! They go on just as smoothly as MAC lipliners and they stay on all freaking day! I wish these came in more shades. I love these better than my NYX slim lip pencils (sorry!)
Ali S.
Ali S.
This is my favorite lipliner I have used. My #fave shade is in east end snob and I can use it for almost any pink that I have. It doesn't pull at my lips and it draws so well.
Alison O.
Alison O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE. I got this in 057 Ravish and loved the color so much I've actually gone to the extreme and worn it all over as my actual lip color. I also love the slanted edge of the lip liner as opposed to a rounded edge. I will definitely be purchasing this in other colors!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY
My favorite lip liner!! It goes on so smooth and is easy to blend. Lasts nearly all day as well!
Amy J.
Amy J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Rimmel lip liners. They are creamy but not to creamy and go on easily and evenly. The price point is amazing too. I have so many from this brand and I love all of them. Such a pretty color selection.
Gail S.
Gail S.
Canton, MA
I really like the winder on this is great and the liner goes on really smoothly, making it easy to line my lips
S H.
S H.
Irwin, PA
I love this lip liner, best thing ever!!! I am looking to by other colors. worth evert penny! no need to sharpen and the pigment is crazy. applies very nicely.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?