BY RIMMEL LONDON #21 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Great price..Stays on very well without dragonflIes great with Rimmels lipsticks.
Mollie M.
Review for: Innocent
Love this lip liner! It stays on fairly well and is super affordable! It's also available anywhere which makes it much more convenient than other brands.
Kim W.
Darien, GA
Review for: Innocent
This is my go to lip liner. It matches just about every lipstick color I own. It goes on smooth and lasts forever. I also love how I don't have to sharpen it.
Pamela L.
Federal Way, WA
By far my favorite shade is enchanted. It pairs beautifully with my Rimmel Amethyst Shimmer lipstick. I just purshased a backup. I never want to run out!!
Linda H.
Bakersfield
One of the best long lasting lip liners i have tried so far. Sometimes I even use it over my entire lips and it looks amazing! Great value for the price!
Samantha S.
MCKINNEY, TX
Affordable AND quality. Creamy and done tipped pencil makes it so easy to glide on, its great for contouring the lips and they have so,many great shades!
Kaolee V.
San Francisco , CA
Review for: Enchantment
Who doesn't love a retractable lip liner? It's easy, skinny, a lot of product in one tiny long tube, and cones in different colors. Also easy to clean.
Rhiannon
Review for: Innocent
I use this to line my lips before matte lipsticks. It helps the lipstick stay in the right place and also helps provide definition. Plus it's cheap!
Katelyn P.
Winchester, VA
Review for: Innocent
This is an awesome affordable lip liner. Whenever I would use it I would sometimes just wear it by itself and wear it as a lipstick. It looked great
Monse M.
Knoxville
I love this creamy formula but I prefer the regular pencil kind personally.. I know people who prefer this packaging.. he colors are gorgeous as well
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?