Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
August M.
August M.

This is hands down the best lip liner I have every used! So creamy, long lasting, and pigmented. I will be buying every colour!
Jodie I.
Jodie I.
Manchester

Such a beautiful lip liner!! Matte finish but doesn't dry out your lips, looks amazing on its own or under another lip product
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Halifax, NS

Nice bold line with good colour choice. I have "innocence" which goes with almost all my nude lippys. I love it, a keeper.
Gaby
Gaby

This is a great lip liner if you are wanting your lips to look fuller and stand out more before you apply your lipstick
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.

Lip liners from this brand is so good and also have the best eyeliners too well one of the best urban decay as well do
Lucy C.
Lucy C.

I've used these for years. They're super soft, come in loads of colours and stay put for longer than your lipstick!
Tehani O.
Tehani O.
Perth

I use this every day. It is a shade darker than my own lip colour and just makes any lippy look 5000 times better!
Simone S.
Simone S.

Nice colour. Goes well with my tarte lip paint. Would def. buy again because of the price point and accessibility.
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Josipovac

Really good product, good pigmentation, really creamy. I love it, stay all day alone or with lipstick.
Love it 👌
Vivi C.
Vivi C.
Venezuela

This is one of the best lip liner I've used is durable looks natural and i use it every day for its versatility
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?