Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (41)
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Chadwick, IL

I am not for sure how lip liner works because I don't use it very often! when I tried it out it went on so easy and smooth. I'll be using this product more now!
Connie B.
Connie B.
Powell, TN

Great price..Stays on very well without dragonflIes great with Rimmels lipsticks.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Ona, West Virginia

I love this lip liner! I paid $25 for one exactly like it from Sephora .. At a fraction of the price, this is product is a steal!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

I suggested my mom to buy this one day and we both tried it and fell in love!
Emily  B.
Emily B.
Caldwell, ID

This is the first lip liner I've ever tried. I like it because it lasts a long time and has a small applicator so it's pretty easy to apply but it breaks off a lot so don't have it turned up very far.
Yunuen L.
Yunuen L.
Athens, TN

This is by far the best lipliner to ever step on a store shelf !!! i put it on under my favorite lipstick and i am good to go with perfect lips all day :-)
Elle S.
Elle S.
Bedford, Nova Scotia

This is a good lip liner. I find it a tad difficult to sharpen though. And I wish there were more colors available.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Chagrin Falls, OH

I have the color cherry kiss and it is so gorgeous. it is a nice fall color. These have amazing color payoff and glide on your lips smoothly.
Caryn S.
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD

Really a must have product!
Im also a huge fan of Rimmel!
Blends very well and easy to apply.
Bit bold however.
lesly h.
lesly h.
Tacoma , Wa

I have a lot lipliners i use them to define my lips and then i add lipstick. I gotta say i love. This lipliner, it so soft,and good quality.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Brooke N.

How do these compare to Rimmel's twistable lip liners, the exaggerate lip liner? I know these are a bit cheaper but are they just as good as the other ones?

Join Now