BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Mindy B.
Estero, FL
Great color easy to apply and love that its a retractable pencil so there is no sharpening required ...comes in great colors
Kasey C.
Winter Springs
Review for: Innocent more...
It’s okay. It’s not that pigmented and falls apart a lot so you can only have a little bit out at a time. Not long lasting
Alexandria L.
Fairfield, CA
This is a staple lip liner for me! My favorite color is Coffee Bean. It's long-lasting, and as great as high-priced items.
Hailey W.
Watts
This was a good product. It made my lips look fuller. And i used it when i went out with my friends. I would use it again.
Lulu S.
Don't like it is really had to blend, is not creamy at all, and I feel like is to rough on my lips, but It is long lasting.
Younique M.
Haverhill, MA
These lip liners are okay. They do the job but I don't find that they're long lasting at all, and they're not the creamiest.
Emily S.
Williamsport, PA
My favorite lip pencil ever! Nice and smooth application and the standard RED color matches well with all of my lipsticks!
Tiffany C.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Other more...
Affordable, easy to use lip liner. I would recommend this to anyone who does not want to spend $17 on a MAC liner.
Laken R.
For the price it's a decent minor I think you can get better lip liners for around the same price especially wet and wild
Brianna Z.
Salisbury, NC
Review for: Innocent more...
This is so perfect for me. I used to not ever line my lips and then I gradually made it a part of my daily routine.
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?