22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #8 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Elsa N.
Elsa N.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like this lip liners. They work really well. a lot of colors. Great formula. Really cheap price
Stephanie  R.
Stephanie R.
Colton, CA
I love Rimmel products. They have a variety of colors. absolutely love their lip liners
Amy V.
Amy V.
Clearwater , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These liners have good color payoff and last a decent amount of time. Sometimes I'll fill my entire lip area with them and just put a gloss over.
Ally G.
Ally G.
This is my favourite drugstore lip liner. It's super pigmented and soft. I like how it's retractable because you don't have to constantly sharpen it. Just make sure your lips are moisturised before applying because it can get a bit dry over time.
Alexia G.
Alexia G.
Liberal, KS
This the first lip liner that lasted me a good while. It's very pigmented and soft. The only thing you need to do is to make sure your lips are exfoliated and moisturized. Other than that this is a wonderful full product.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Lebanon, PA
I love this lop linner, the color is beautiful. Also it makes my lipstick stay in its place.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this liner. I have it in "East End Snob" and love it. They are so smooth and just glide on. This is one of the best drugstore lip liners.
Allie V.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lip pencils. They are so creamy and it looks good with or without lipstick over it.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Hogansville, GA
Beautiful color and goes on flawlessly without running or being to dark will be getting more in the future
Hunter W.
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are super pigmented, but they are kind of blotchy when you put them on instead of buttery so you have to be careful. I really like that you do not have to sharpen them and the pigmentation is great. I would recommend to someone on a budget!!!
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her compacts and the lipstick is girl about town from what would be a good lip liner to use with that color and where can I buy it and not very pricey