Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (45)
ruby r.
ruby r.
FRESNO, California
I love this lip liner so much its my to go to everyday wear lip liner its so easy to use and last all day it don't smudge or comes of during the day there is no need to reapply once its on its on for the full day and don't need to worry about it fading away either this is a must have
eva w.
eva w.
Glen Daniel, WV
These lip liners are soft and creamy with great color payoff. It met my expectations and is a great value. I picked a few of these up at Wal-Mart and find them to be easy to use. Just be sure to not twist up the product too far or it will break off because it is very soft and creamy.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Whitestone, NY
The Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in the shade Tiramisu is my go to lip liner. Not only is the color beautiful but the formula is so creamy. Sometimes I will even wear it by itself. It is the perfect MLBB shade. I just wish it came in a twist up because I hate using pencil sharpeners.
Cherisse B.
Cherisse B.
I love this lip liner! I is very moisturizing and doesn't leave the kips feeling dry. It helps to make an even base for lipstick or as a stand-alone lip product because my lips are very pigmented but not evenly colored. So comfortable to wear! I told all my friends to try it out.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Alpharetta, GA
I own this lip liner in Spice and it is a great neutral color. I do a lot of matte liquid lipsticks and this always keeps it in check. It is smooth and easy to apply. Sometimes, if I am in a hurry, I put this liner all over my lips, throw some balm over it and head out. Love it.
Lorena r.
Lorena r.
lomita, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i LOVE these lip liners! So creamy, so easy, dries down matte, and affordable! I have so many of these colors and they run out pretty easily too. But that's probably because I use them every other day. These and the normal lip liner are amazing and I would highly recommend them.
Anstiss E.
Anstiss E.
Davis, CA
My favorite lip liner hands down! The epic color is a definite must have. They apply so easily and last all day even when I eat or drink. I love getting home and still seeing my lips looking perfect. I just wish that they had more colors and that they weren't always sold out!
Erika S.
Erika S.
Gulfport, MS
I love the formula off Rimmel lip liner. They have great staying power and apply with a smooth, easy touch. However, I've tried countless shades over the years but can never find a shade that I'm truly in love with. It's a shame, I really do love the way the go on and wear.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
I wear this ALL THE TIME whether its with lip gloss or lip stick it def met my expectations and i love it this is my first time buying and i will def buy again!!!!!!! i bought this lip liner at target and they have many many colors to choose from. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Sterling, KS
I bought this liner on clearance at my local drugstore because it was cheap. The moment I used it I fell in love, I'm not sure what the full price is but I would most definitely but it again. The packaging is good for a automatic liner and I would definitely recommend it.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?