22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #9 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Cherisse B.
Cherisse B.
I love this lip liner! I is very moisturizing and doesn't leave the kips feeling dry. It helps to make an even base for lipstick or as a stand-alone lip product because my lips are very pigmented but not evenly colored. So comfortable to wear! I told all my friends to try it out.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Alpharetta, GA
I own this lip liner in Spice and it is a great neutral color. I do a lot of matte liquid lipsticks and this always keeps it in check. It is smooth and easy to apply. Sometimes, if I am in a hurry, I put this liner all over my lips, throw some balm over it and head out. Love it.
Lorena r.
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i LOVE these lip liners! So creamy, so easy, dries down matte, and affordable! I have so many of these colors and they run out pretty easily too. But that's probably because I use them every other day. These and the normal lip liner are amazing and I would highly recommend them.
Erika S.
Erika S.
Gulfport, MS
I love the formula off Rimmel lip liner. They have great staying power and apply with a smooth, easy touch. However, I've tried countless shades over the years but can never find a shade that I'm truly in love with. It's a shame, I really do love the way the go on and wear.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear this ALL THE TIME whether its with lip gloss or lip stick it def met my expectations and i love it this is my first time buying and i will def buy again!!!!!!! i bought this lip liner at target and they have many many colors to choose from. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Sterling, KS
I bought this liner on clearance at my local drugstore because it was cheap. The moment I used it I fell in love, I'm not sure what the full price is but I would most definitely but it again. The packaging is good for a automatic liner and I would definitely recommend it.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Chesapeake, VA
This formula of lip liner carries my favorite deep burgundy lip liner ever. I love wearing dark lipstick and lining is so important because it tends to want to bleed. The dark lip liner in this line is the perfect shade which goes with berries, burgundy, deep red, etc.
Elysia C.
Elysia C.
I have this liner in the shade Spice and I absolutely love it. I use it everyday and I like how you are able to sharpen these instead of it being retractable because my retractable liners often break easily. The color lasts and goes on smoothly. 11/10 would recommend
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Olympia, WA
This lip liner is super affordable. It goes on smooth and doesn't wear off easily. My favorite color is East End Snob. It also makes a great bad for your lipstick. My lipsticks go on way more vibrant when I start with this lip liner. I would recommend this to anyone.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip pencil! It's not overly creamy nor too dry, it glides on so well. I love it! I use the mechanical one from Rimmel first and then moved to the pencil and I have to say this is better than the mechanical one. I can't wait to buy more, highly recommend!
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her compacts and the lipstick is girl about town from what would be a good lip liner to use with that color and where can I buy it and not very pricey