Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (44)
Saowda F.
Saowda F.

Pros: Creamy, very pigmented, goes on smooth, not drying or crumbling, has very good neutral colors, long lasting, and can be used as a lipstick, inexpensive. Same packaging like most lip liners. Most definitely would buy again if Rimmel releases newer colors

Cons: Better color selection.
brenda a.
brenda a.

Best lip liner EVER... High End or Drug Store in my opinion. They are creamy and pigmented and last a long time on the lips. I usually fill my lips completely in with them and then top with lipstick or gloss and sometimes nothing. My favorite color is Eastend Snob perfect everyday shade.
Kassi N.
Kassi N.

This is a really amazing lip liner. The Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in the color Natural was one of the first lip liners I ever bought at I love it so much! Since it is a nude color it goes well under any color lip product and looks amazing by itself as well. Would definitely recommend!
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Hinesville, GA

This is one of my favorite drug store / Walmart lip liners. I've even used it on my waterline! It doesn't smudge and it even comes in white/clear if you can't find the color that you like. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great, affordable lip liner for every day wearing.
Luisa H.
Luisa H.
Miami, FLORIDA

I love the color -- it boosts my lips from natural to just-a-few-notches-above-natural (I'm medium-pale skinned with fairly thin, pale lips), and doesn't stand out too garishly. I wear this color both to work and out at night, usually with a slightly lighter lipstick or gloss over it.
eva w.
eva w.
Glen Daniel, WV

These lip liners are soft and creamy with great color payoff. It met my expectations and is a great value. I picked a few of these up at Wal-Mart and find them to be easy to use. Just be sure to not twist up the product too far or it will break off because it is very soft and creamy.
ruby r.
ruby r.
FRESNO, California

I love this lip liner so much its my to go to everyday wear lip liner its so easy to use and last all day it don't smudge or comes of during the day there is no need to reapply once its on its on for the full day and don't need to worry about it fading away either this is a must have
member-c02931d72
member-c02931d72
SAN Antonio, Texas

Super affordable, soft and creamy, glides on like a dream. Retractable, never needs sharpening, the color payoff is rich without being harsh. Does not pull on lips as some drying formulas tend to. Rimmel is a brand that rarely disappoints and they certainly did not with this product.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Whitestone, NY

The Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in the shade Tiramisu is my go to lip liner. Not only is the color beautiful but the formula is so creamy. Sometimes I will even wear it by itself. It is the perfect MLBB shade. I just wish it came in a twist up because I hate using pencil sharpeners.
Cherisse B.
Cherisse B.

I love this lip liner! I is very moisturizing and doesn't leave the kips feeling dry. It helps to make an even base for lipstick or as a stand-alone lip product because my lips are very pigmented but not evenly colored. So comfortable to wear! I told all my friends to try it out.
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?