BY RIMMEL LONDON #21 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Erika S.
Gulfport, MS
I love the formula off Rimmel lip liner. They have great staying power and apply with a smooth, easy touch. However, I've tried countless shades over the years but can never find a shade that I'm truly in love with. It's a shame, I really do love the way the go on and wear.
Alexa M.
I wear this ALL THE TIME whether its with lip gloss or lip stick it def met my expectations and i love it this is my first time buying and i will def buy again!!!!!!! i bought this lip liner at target and they have many many colors to choose from. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS
Victoria K.
Sterling, KS
I bought this liner on clearance at my local drugstore because it was cheap. The moment I used it I fell in love, I'm not sure what the full price is but I would most definitely but it again. The packaging is good for a automatic liner and I would definitely recommend it.
Maria S.
Chesapeake, VA
This formula of lip liner carries my favorite deep burgundy lip liner ever. I love wearing dark lipstick and lining is so important because it tends to want to bleed. The dark lip liner in this line is the perfect shade which goes with berries, burgundy, deep red, etc.
Rachel B.
Olympia, WA
This lip liner is super affordable. It goes on smooth and doesn't wear off easily. My favorite color is East End Snob. It also makes a great bad for your lipstick. My lipsticks go on way more vibrant when I start with this lip liner. I would recommend this to anyone.
Elysia C.
I have this liner in the shade Spice and I absolutely love it. I use it everyday and I like how you are able to sharpen these instead of it being retractable because my retractable liners often break easily. The color lasts and goes on smoothly. 11/10 would recommend
Alexa C.
I love this lip pencil! It's not overly creamy nor too dry, it glides on so well. I love it! I use the mechanical one from Rimmel first and then moved to the pencil and I have to say this is better than the mechanical one. I can't wait to buy more, highly recommend!
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
Love this lip liners to wear as a full lip with just a touch of gloss over. They are super pigmented and super creamy and they last so much longer than a regular lipstick. My only complaint is that there's too little product in the tube. I seem to run out quickly.
Elizabeth G.
It is becoming hard to find a true lip liner any more, and particularly one that is economical. You won't find a better price one a liner, and I would put Rimmel's up against a much more expensive brand. It applies smooth as butter, and offers good color options.
Lacy I.
I really like Rimmel products..they are very fairly prices and have new and trendy colors. I have used many of their lip liners for a while and I like this one. It stayed on for quite a while and looked really nice under my nude lipstick. I would recommend this.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?