BY RIMMEL LONDON #21 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
My all time favorite lip liner is Rimmel's Eastend Snob. It glides on so smoothly that sometimes i wear it as a lipcolor.
Jennifer T.
Long Beach, CA
For starters this is an awesome and affordable lip liner, definitely a must try. It is also very easy to apply
Barbara F.
Love this product very reasonably priced, love the selection of colours very easy to use
Ashley T.
First time I tried the lip liner and I really like it easy to happy and the color is beautiful , I got mine in wine.
Stephanie A.
I have this in east end snob and I love it! It stays on so well and lasts all day. I can't wait to try more colors
member-2653374a0
I got 6 of theses last time I went to Walgreens they had a sale and I'm loving all the colors k got
Jasmine B.
I suggested my mom to buy this one day and we both tried it and fell in love!
Taylynn C.
I love this lip liner. It's very pigmented and smooth. I like to use it just as a all over lip color.
Kayla W.
Spring Branch, TX
I love these lip liners! They are so creamy and really pigmented! They staying power is great too.
Love these lip liners! The are creamy, pigmented, go on smooth, and last a long time on your lips.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?