Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Aly S.
Aly S.

This is my go to liner, it's the perfect color and goes on smooth. It's nice that you don't need to sharpen it so you can just put it in your bag for touch ups. I do touch up thru out the day with eating and drinking it slightly wears off a bit. It's such a smooth formula and glides right on your lips making a perfect application every time.
Karley S.
Karley S.
De Pere, WI

I really like these lip liners! I bought a few of them and I really like how long they last on my lips. I seem to get a longer wear out of the darker colors and the price point on these are great as well! Yes, I have had liners that last longer but for the price you pay for these, and the color payoff you get, you really can't go wrong.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Glen St Mary, FL

Love the color, but it does not stay put. It runs more than any lipliner I have ever used.
Lianna B.
Lianna B.
Philadelphia, PA

These liners are the bomb. I always keep at least two on hand, right now its Epic and Enchantment. They go on really smooth and last a couple of hours, depending on what you're doing. Very versatile, I use them as either full lip coverage or strictly a liner. Totally affordable, would definitely recommend.
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA

loving these new lip liners rommel, The colors are beautiful, the pigment is perfect, and the cost is just unbelievable, I've bought more expensive ones that don't work as well these were so beautiful I got these at no charge to test and review
Emily P.
Emily P.
College Station, TX

very good and inexpensive! long wearing and love that it is retractable and does not require sharpening
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Scotland

The product is fairly inexpensive, as are most drugstore lipliners, but definitely not the best. Do not favour lipliners that aren't actual pencils as they tend to fall off if I accidentally push too hard onto my lips. Does have fairly good colour pay off and easy, smudgey and blendable. Can be a pain to apply as it does not sharpen, have a point and it breaks easily, so when you really want that defined lip, this is definitely not the lipliner to go for! I will say that this would be good in substitute for a lipstain, or a very subtle, undefined lip look.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Clifton, NJ

I really like these lip liners and they stay on my lips for a very long time. Instead of wearing lipstick, I just fill in my lips with these lipliners and I'm good to go. They are inexpensive as well; I love the shade Epic!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Crest Hill, IL

This liner put the LIP in lipliner! Not only was it a smooth, creamy long lasting application but it also complimented my gloss so well! Feel free to draw along the outside of the lips without fear of looking like a clown! This liner stays put and knows how to make you look as beautiful as you feel!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Bronx, NY

I got the lipliner in my ModaVoxBox and i like it a lot it gives my lips a pop .Will be buying!
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now