Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
taylor b.
taylor b.

This will always be my favourite lip liner. I always have 2 on the go. When someone asks me what lip liner to get, my answer is always this one
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.

Nice colour very vibrant but very drying could use more mostiure in the product. I also could not find a matching lip stick with my lip liner
Marilena G.
Marilena G.
Florida

Me encanta, es cremoso y seco a la vez mas no duro ni pegostoso. Dura aproximadamente 6 horas y además la variedad de tonos es espectacular
Leeann H.
Leeann H.
Smithers

A good basic lip liner...goes on smooth and helps prevent lipstick from bleeding...it is a good price and there is a good range of shades.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Belleville, Ontario

Does the trick! Nice wear and affordable! Love the shade and wish they would have all the lookin era to match the colours of lipsticks!
Gemma a.
Gemma a.

Me encanta este. Es el que suelo utilizar a diario ya que pega bastante con mi cabello y tono de piel. Encima lo terminas super rápido
Katie O.
Katie O.

My absolute favorite drug store lip liners. They're smooth, creamy, and pigmented. If you're into overlining they're perfect for that!
Anika C.
Anika C.

I use Spice and I bought 5 already in the last 5 months! It's such a beautiful colour and I absolutely love it!! I wear it everyday!
Khadiza K.
Khadiza K.

One of the best lip liners in the drugstore. Creamy and opaque.. Doesn't go patchy and very smooth. Colour is bold and lasts ages!
Sophie W.
Sophie W.

Quite bright but does the job when in desperate need. Fab product, great for a night out or day to day in the appropriate shade
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?