22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #9 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Love these lip liners! The are creamy, pigmented, go on smooth, and last a long time on your lips.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
I Love it. Great nude color. Smooth texture. Decent staying power. Reasonably priced.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
I love the retractable part of this and the shape of the tip but these are a bit drying on the lips. However, they give a nice color range. My one complaint is that they crumble sometimes so it could be more creamy.
Peggy B.
Peggy B.
This is the best liner and so affordable🏅available at your local drugstores.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
The color and formula are amazing BUT overtime I found these to be incredibly drying. My lips actually began peeling.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a great lip liner that lasts. It keeps your lipstick on and this shade is the perfect natural color. It matches a lot of shades of lipstick. It's great.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this liner. I have it in "East End Snob" and love it. They are so smooth and just glide on. This is one of the best drugstore lip liners.
Allie V.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lip pencils. They are so creamy and it looks good with or without lipstick over it.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Hogansville, GA
Beautiful color and goes on flawlessly without running or being to dark will be getting more in the future
Vinosha S.
Vinosha S.
Great lip liner. I use mostly the natural shades. They are long lasting and have a variety of colors. I love that its great quality but with cheap price!
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her compacts and the lipstick is girl about town from what would be a good lip liner to use with that color and where can I buy it and not very pricey