22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #10 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her c...4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do yo...5 Answers
S H.
S H.
Irwin, PA
I love this lip liner, best thing ever!!! I am looking to by other colors. worth evert penny! no need to sharpen and the pigment is crazy. applies very nicely.
Marie S.
Marie S.
I have the color Red Dynamite which is the perfect shade of red. It glides on smoothly and doesn't feather onto my face like some other lip liners. This product has great pigmentation. I have used it to fill my lips for a nice matte finish or I just place a gloss over it for a shiny one.
Barbara F.
Barbara F.
Love this product very reasonably priced, love the selection of colours very easy to use
Jeannine G.
Jeannine G.
Sicklerville, NJ
This Lip Liner goes on smooth, lasts & is very reasonably priced! I make sure that when I see them in the store I buy a couple because if you don't when you go to the store the next time they will be out of stock!
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best drugstore lipliners I've ever tried. They're dirt cheap too! They go on just as smoothly as MAC lipliners and they stay on all freaking day! I wish these came in more shades. I love these better than my NYX slim lip pencils (sorry!)
Kimberley F.
Kimberley F.
I really like this liner. It is easy to apply and it last longer than other ones. I put it in first thing in the morning and don't have to reapply it until after lunch.
yasmin z.
yasmin z.
Edison, NJ
Best freaking lip liner i could ever find. literally it is smooth and doesn't dry out my lips like every other liner. GET IT NOW
Patty T.
Patty T.
Irvine, CA
I just bought this recently, and I am loving the color and the texture of how it glides onto my lips. It is very creamy and there are a variety of shades. I will have to go back to pick up more colors.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always known about Rimmel products, but I never bought anything from them until I went to Ulta and saw they had buy 1 get 1 50% I stocked up on all their lip pencils. They are a bit drying to me, but you can always fix that by applying lip balm.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
Excellent lip liner from the drugstore. I love Tiramisu for a nude lip. As I've aged, I've noticed my lip color has faded slightly and this brings it all back when I'm looking for a subtle look. I always grab a few when I see them because they are very popular. They are in each makeup bag, in the bathrrom, in my travel bag and in my special occasion purse. Priced right too.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?