BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Escondido, CA
My favorite as well. I use it in the color Nude and I love it. Haven't found a very pigmented lip liner and this just does it.
Jennifer N.
San Mateo, CA
It keeps feathering at a minimum. I really like the whole line of these lip liners! Works really great with my everyday makeup.
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
Pretty good lip liner for the price. It goes on very smoothly and isn't drying at all. I do wish they had more color selection.
Jordan P.
Latham, NY
By far my favorite lip liner, I have bought almost every shade that has been released. It is very simple to use and glides on.
Karen O.
Price is awesome plus anyone that wants a safe looking lip liner please buy easton snob great color and pigmentation for lips
pali m.
Own like 2 of these lip linears and looking forward to get some more. The color pink and brown nude totally in love with it.
Mindy B.
Estero, FL
Great color easy to apply and love that its a retractable pencil so there is no sharpening required ...comes in great colors
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
I was looking for a lip color that was similar to Kylie Jenner's and Eastend snob was the perfect fit! An amazing lip liner!!
Kaylan J.
Slidell, LA
I love how it slides on but my continuously broke every time I used it. It was very pigmented when it didn't fall on my floor.
Kaleigh P.
Portland
Review for: Other more...
I loved the color and the finish, formula etc. an the fact it twisted up BUT mine broke so many times and wasted the product
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?