22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #10 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her c...4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do yo...5 Answers
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Port Leyden, NY
These are decent lip liners. Great color payoff, easy to apply and long lasting, though I wouldn't go and say they'd last 1000 kisses, but they get the job done. They are a little drying but that is common with any lip liner.
Caryn S.
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
Really a must have product!
Im also a huge fan of Rimmel!
Blends very well and easy to apply.
Bit bold however.
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
Bought this and love it. The price was great. Color is great when I wear it. I use this all the time.
Brooke N.
I really like this lip liner, this was my first lip liner and I got the color enchantment. It's a rosey mauve color that I think it would work with a lot of different lipstick colors. They are extremely affordable, last a long time, and don't smear. I am very happy that I bought it and got it on sale. I am looking forward to getting more in the future and I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to try a great lip liner!
Madison L.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
I love the retractable part of this and the shape of the tip but these are a bit drying on the lips. However, they give a nice color range. My one complaint is that they crumble sometimes so it could be more creamy.
fabiola b.
fabiola b.
Moorpark, CA
I love love their lip liners they are so rich in color i love to wear them as lipstick and when i do i always get so many complements from random people.
Aly S.
Aly S.
This is my go to liner, it's the perfect color and goes on smooth. It's nice that you don't need to sharpen it so you can just put it in your bag for touch ups. I do touch up thru out the day with eating and drinking it slightly wears off a bit. It's such a smooth formula and glides right on your lips making a perfect application every time.
Vinosha S.
Vinosha S.
Great lip liner. I use mostly the natural shades. They are long lasting and have a variety of colors. I love that its great quality but with cheap price!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Hogansville, GA
Beautiful color and goes on flawlessly without running or being to dark will be getting more in the future
Allie V.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lip pencils. They are so creamy and it looks good with or without lipstick over it.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?