BY RIMMEL LONDON #8 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Innocent. I've purchased and used 3 of them and can't imagine using a different nude lip liner, it goes with every nude lipstick I own!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Morganfield , KY
Review for: Nude
Beautiful nude lip liner. Very affordable, easy to work with!! Great pigmentation. A must try!
Zaira R.
Zaira R.
Reedley, CA
Review for: Enchantment
It's very smooth on the lips & it's creamy but I've had better so this doesn't really suite me
Amelia T.
Amelia T.
Lakeland, TN
Rimmel 1000 Kisses lipliner in Natural is my perfect nude. Sometimes I wear alone, topped with balm but I also like it under almost any lipstick, not just nude shades.
Leea L.
Leea L.
Grovetown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner is creamy, long-lasting, and provides a perfect line without the need for a sharpener
brittney l.
brittney l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok it's kinda hard and dry and hard to applicator but it matches a lot of colors I have so I'm not mad at alll
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Athens, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color pay off, beautiful under lipstick or even worn alone. All around an excellent lip liner formula.
Mia E.
Mia E.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Rimmel especially this specific lip liner. I have so many different colors. It is also very affordable.
Loveee this lip liner in east end snob! It's beautiful. Pigmented and the perfect pink
Nou V.
Nou V.
Sacramento, CA
I really love this lip pencil. Sometimes I just wear it all over with no lipstick and it stays on for the whole day.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?