Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Charlene D.
Charlene D.
ipswich

By far rimel is The best lip liner I've tried over the years
Would defo highly recommend to other females looking for a new or different lip liner product
Long lasting impression
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

Been using this for years and no way am I giving it up without a fight. Stays put through the day with food and drinks consumed: I haven't found another one i liked that much.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I like this liner to keep my lips full of colour for longer throughout the day. It gets a little tacky and I had to sharpen frequently but still provides a strong colour.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Saint Albert

I really enjoy this lipliner for fully filling in my lips but, I would prefer a sharper point to be able to precisely line my lips, especially in the darker shades
Christina T.
Christina T.

Very pigmented and creamy, lasts for a long period. You can also use it by itself. I love the color range and definitely recommend it considering the price.
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.
Calgary, Alberta

They have really a nice range of colors especially if you like mauve-y and nude liners. Its really nice but theres other brands that sells them cheaper :(
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

I have this liner in color rupture and I love it, I can wear it alone or with a lipstick on top! Its super pigmented and don't let your lips dry and crusty
Wendy D.
Wendy D.

I find that it blends well with my other lipsticks and sometimes use this only for color and it makes my lips stand out, it really gives a great outline.
Jenifer W.
Jenifer W.
ballymena

These lip liners are great and so cheap, they are long lasting and stay on very well, I have used these for over a year now and would highly recommend
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
toronto, Ontario

This is a great liner and looks good on fair skin tones. I picked it up at shoppers and the price was great. It is long lasting as well. I loved it!!!
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?