Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Alison O.
Alison O.

LOVE. I got this in 057 Ravish and loved the color so much I've actually gone to the extreme and worn it all over as my actual lip color. I also love the slanted edge of the lip liner as opposed to a rounded edge. I will definitely be purchasing this in other colors!
Kaylan J.
Kaylan J.
Slidell, LA

I love how it slides on but my continuously broke every time I used it. It was very pigmented when it didn't fall on my floor.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Harmony, PA

Love this lip liner! Super affordable and great color range. Easy application & mechanical "always sharp" design allows for zero product waste. Staying power is great.
Rin F.
Rin F.

It goes really well with Rimmel's Kate Edition lipsticks. Gives a very defined line around the lips. Very convenient as it does not need sharpening. Glides smoothly on the lips and doesn't drag. Doesn't bleed or feather. This is the only lip liner I use.
Ali S.
Ali S.

This is my favorite lipliner I have used. My #fave shade is in east end snob and I can use it for almost any pink that I have. It doesn't pull at my lips and it draws so well.
Peggy B.
Peggy B.

This is the best liner and so affordable🏅available at your local drugstores.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY

I love this liner. I have it in "East End Snob" and love it. They are so smooth and just glide on. This is one of the best drugstore lip liners.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Hogansville, GA

Beautiful color and goes on flawlessly without running or being to dark will be getting more in the future
Shsjhs S.
Shsjhs S.

This lipliner is absouluty amazing. The pigmented, thin stick rolls easily onto the lips. I bought it from a drugstore. The packaging is simple comes as a pencil. I would so reccomend you guys to try it
jessica D.
jessica D.
Leicester, Leicestershire

I fell in love with the shade ' eastend snob' but I found that throughout the day the lip liner is really drying on my lips and unfortunately it would settle into all of my lines and the outline wouldn't look as smooth, it also created a bad line on the inside of my lip . Absolutely loved the colour though.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now