BY RIMMEL LONDON #33 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Kayla W.
Spring Branch, TX
I love these lip liners! They are so creamy and really pigmented! They staying power is great too.
Melissa A.
Pottstown , PA
I have this in East end snob and I love it so much. It's pigmented and the perfect color. I wear it almost every day
Maryam A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have that in red and it is great. I love the packaging and the tip. it makes coloring in your lips very easy and fast.
Cat J.
I have this in the color Eastend Snob and love it! It glides on creamy but dries to a soft matte finish. This color is so perfect I often use it as a full lip color and have repurchased this same color of liner numerous times. I'd give it five stars except that it will feather mid day if you don't take the time to properly prime your lips before each application.
Lisa R.
I tried one of these by accident, but ended up really loving it. It's soft and goes on easily. The color doesn't last an incredibly long time, but I could get a couple hours out of it. The color was really beautiful as well.
Julie  A.
River grove, Il
These are my favorite lip liners! They go on very smoothly on the lips and they have amazing color and help the lipstick stay on all day. Just wish they had more colors To choose from.
Morgan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eastend snob is a "my lips but better" color. I can put this on and not even have to put anything over it. If I don't feel like wearing lipstick, I'll put this on to even out the color in my lips and stick some Chapstick on top. It's also great under any lip color too. Plus the sharp angle makes it super easy to use.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
The color and formula are amazing BUT overtime I found these to be incredibly drying. My lips actually began peeling.
Mariya B.
Middlesboro, KY
I have to admit that I am not big on lip loners but after starting to wear more and more liquid lipsticks, I found myself actually NEEDING a liner. Because I didn't know how I would feel about lining my lips, I went with trying the drugstore brand first and Rimmel had the best reviews. I'm not too impressed with color choices and think they could be better, but the quality is great, the pigmentation is amazing and it stays in your lips FOREVER!!! I don't even think that I will be going to Sephora to purchase the "high end" lip liner.l because this brand is so good. #noshame
Brooke N.
I really like this lip liner, this was my first lip liner and I got the color enchantment. It's a rosey mauve color that I think it would work with a lot of different lipstick colors. They are extremely affordable, last a long time, and don't smear. I am very happy that I bought it and got it on sale. I am looking forward to getting more in the future and I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to try a great lip liner!
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?