22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #11 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Monroe, NC
I have several of these. They come in a nice variety of colors. I like how they apply and use them instead of lipstick at times. The application lasts for at least 2-3 hours. I find that I need to use a moisturizing balm over it if I'm only using the liner since it can be a bit dry. Reminds me of a matte lipstick when worn alone.
Diana H.
Diana H.
You really get a lot of color out of these lip liners! I bought Red Diva (024) and found it to be a very vivid red. The lead is extremely soft and can be hard to apply a sharp line sometimes. I heard that freezing for a couple minutes before use makes it easier to apply an even layer.
DOUAZONG M.
DOUAZONG M.
I love this product!! Great color selections to choose. Glides on your lips beautifully. You can use for lining your lips to shading your entire lips with it.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
The color and formula are amazing BUT overtime I found these to be incredibly drying. My lips actually began peeling.
Ka'Shayla M.
Ka'Shayla M.
Birmingham, AL
Love this line of lip liners,
ultra creamy, pigmented and long lasting. only con against this line, can be too creamy at times and may budge/move
Tequila G.
Tequila G.
Olympia, KY
Love this lip liner, it makes my lips look much fuller then what they really are, comes in a variety of colors.
fabiola b.
fabiola b.
Moorpark, CA
I love love their lip liners they are so rich in color i love to wear them as lipstick and when i do i always get so many complements from random people.
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product just be very sensitive when applying because mine breaks all the time.. but the color range is great and last a while
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Long Beach, CA
For starters this is an awesome and affordable lip liner, definitely a must try. It is also very easy to apply
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
I really like this product. It is dry enough to prevent lipstick from bleeding but won't dry out your lips. It has an angled tip which I like a lot more than the sharpened tip most lip liners have.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?