Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (42)
Amy J.
Amy J.

I love Rimmel lip liners. They are creamy but not to creamy and go on easily and evenly. The price point is amazing too. I have so many from this brand and I love all of them. Such a pretty color selection.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Chadwick, IL

I am not for sure how lip liner works because I don't use it very often! when I tried it out it went on so easy and smooth. I'll be using this product more now!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY

My favorite lip liner!! It goes on so smooth and is easy to blend. Lasts nearly all day as well!
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Marysville, Wa

This lip line goes well with all of my nude colors dark or light and even glosses! Helps create your own personal color. I use it with my nyx nude mattes!
Hunter W.
Hunter W.
Warren, OH

These are super pigmented, but they are kind of blotchy when you put them on instead of buttery so you have to be careful. I really like that you do not have to sharpen them and the pigmentation is great. I would recommend to someone on a budget!!!
nicole o.
nicole o.
Bronx, NY

MY FAVORITE!! I just bought it a few days ago and I'm so hooked. If you're like me and love a everday/natural makeup look, then by this color and these lip pencils. So worth buying!!
Sana I.
Sana I.

This is my favourite lip liner..the pigment is amazing and it shapes my lips really well
Alison O.
Alison O.

LOVE. I got this in 057 Ravish and loved the color so much I've actually gone to the extreme and worn it all over as my actual lip color. I also love the slanted edge of the lip liner as opposed to a rounded edge. I will definitely be purchasing this in other colors!
Kaylan J.
Kaylan J.
Slidell, LA

I love how it slides on but my continuously broke every time I used it. It was very pigmented when it didn't fall on my floor.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Harmony, PA

Love this lip liner! Super affordable and great color range. Easy application & mechanical "always sharp" design allows for zero product waste. Staying power is great.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now