BY RIMMEL LONDON #8 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
These are my favorite drugstore lip liners. I use them over my MAC ones! they last all day! I wear them alone and I get compliments every time.
Sheilah M.
Sheilah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love rimmel lip liners. They are long lasting, and go on so smooth. One of my favorite affordable liner.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not impressed by these lipliners. They break off easily and are very dry. Would never purchase them again.
Mimi G.
Mimi G.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Innocent
I love this formula! It's not drying and it's creamy. I can still run my lips together and it's super comfortable
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Louisville, KY
This is a good lip liner. It love that it is not a pencil. There only thing I didn't like is that if you press to hard it does break easily. It does glide on smoothly and is pigmented.
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh wow.. This r amazing. Very creamy. Not drying at all. Favorite color is east end snob!
I love these lip liners, really creamy when they are applied and dry down matte but aren't drying, I especially like the colour eastend snob, it seems to suit a lot of skin tones
Alexandria L.
Alexandria L.
Fairfield, CA
This is a staple lip liner for me! My favorite color is Coffee Bean. It's long-lasting, and as great as high-priced items.
Christa W.
Christa W.
Owasso
Review for: Spice 011
This is the best neutral pencil! It goes on smoothly and looks great with nude lipstick shades!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Innocent. I've purchased and used 3 of them and can't imagine using a different nude lip liner, it goes with every nude lipstick I own!
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?