22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #10 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her c...4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do yo...5 Answers
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Marysville, WA
This lip line goes well with all of my nude colors dark or light and even glosses! Helps create your own personal color. I use it with my nyx nude mattes!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
The color and formula are amazing BUT overtime I found these to be incredibly drying. My lips actually began peeling.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a great lip liner that lasts. It keeps your lipstick on and this shade is the perfect natural color. It matches a lot of shades of lipstick. It's great.
Hunter W.
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
These are super pigmented, but they are kind of blotchy when you put them on instead of buttery so you have to be careful. I really like that you do not have to sharpen them and the pigmentation is great. I would recommend to someone on a budget!!!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this liner. I have it in "East End Snob" and love it. They are so smooth and just glide on. This is one of the best drugstore lip liners.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Glen St Mary, FL
Love the color, but it does not stay put. It runs more than any lipliner I have ever used.
Allie V.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lip pencils. They are so creamy and it looks good with or without lipstick over it.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Hogansville, GA
Beautiful color and goes on flawlessly without running or being to dark will be getting more in the future
Vinosha S.
Vinosha S.
Great lip liner. I use mostly the natural shades. They are long lasting and have a variety of colors. I love that its great quality but with cheap price!
Aly S.
Aly S.
This is my go to liner, it's the perfect color and goes on smooth. It's nice that you don't need to sharpen it so you can just put it in your bag for touch ups. I do touch up thru out the day with eating and drinking it slightly wears off a bit. It's such a smooth formula and glides right on your lips making a perfect application every time.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?