Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.

This a such a good liner for its price and they quite a few lovely colours they aren't very long lasting but you don't have to reapply very hour. they are easy to use and very blend able. I like this product very much and would recommend if looking for cheap liners
Cynth L.
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I love these lip liners! Great colour selection and long lasting! They are also typically cheaper than other drugstore brands, so I have bought most of the colours that are neutral or pink. I wish they came out with more colours, because I would buy those too!!
Allessandra B.
Allessandra B.

For the price you pay, you get a good pigment ! The colour is great and there isnt really a bad fragrance so overall im okay with this product. However i'm not a fan of this product because i want my lipsticks to last long and it didn't really last long for me
Ceris L.
Ceris L.
London

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Pigment is GREAT, creates a perfect lip line. Looks aesthetic as well which is why I tried it in the first place. Would DEFINITELY purchase more to match each of my lipsticks and continue purchasing after I have finished the product!
Viv D.
Viv D.

Love this formula, it is creamy and doesn't tug at my lips. It was my first time trying Rimmel Lip liners, does last quite long when used with a liquid lipstick on top. And it met my expectations of a good lip liner. I would totally recommend this.
Roxanne A.
Roxanne A.

I find this amazing and good for that flawless look. This is definatley for an evening look. It was good quality and definatley long lasting. I baught it from a pharmacy / perfumery near my house. I would definatley recommend it to bolder people.
Leila H.
Leila H.
Sydney

Smooth and creamy formula that stays on and never needs sharpening! Comfortable enough to use all over the lips. The application is foolproof, and it's good value for money. I've gone through several of these, and will continue to repurchase.
April M.
April M.

These do a good job at keeping my lipstick to stay. The colours are very nice and it's glides, doesn't pull on my lips while applying like other ones I tried where I'm applying, the lip liner feels hard.

It's the ones I keep coming back to.
Amber A.
Amber A.

I love this lip liner. I only use this lip liner from the time i first tried them. I gave 4 stars because there is one thing i want to change about these and that is they break very easily. You have to be careful while applying it.
Jade B.
Jade B.

Really great lip liner, I always use it before putting on my lipstick because I am terrible at doing my lips. Very quick and easy to use, it was also cheap (if I remember correctly). I would love to try this out in another shade.
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now