Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Kerenza C.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, Wiltshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyone raves about this product because it is so affordable and glides on really well with no tugging on the lips. The staple shade is Eastend Snob which is a great neutral pinky nude which is a great shade for any pink or nude lipstick! It's a must have because it's so good and drugstore prices so win, win!
Ellice H.
Ellice H.
Definitely one of my favorites! Goes on smooth, the colours are always spot on for me and I have used as a full lipstick before the only problem for me is it doesn't last long.. But I love an excuse to redo my lipstick anyway! Would buy again and will always top up my collection.
Jess G.
Jess G.
Not much to say other than that this leaves an even lip colour and is able to keep your lipstick in place. It's a great tone to go underneath a variety of lipstick colours. I like that this is the classic pencil style, as it never has any glitches compared to some roll up styles.
Kla B.
Kla B.
Mont-royal, Quebec
Absolutely Love this product ! my favorite colour is epic! i recommend that to my browns girls all over the world. its just the perfect pinky brown lipliner. It glides on..and it last a while..doesn't fade away quickly unless you eat!
i always repurchase it its my go to product!
Maissa H.
Maissa H.
Vancouver
I love this range of lip liners and have gone through so many of them. I love that's retractable and stays on for a long time without it feeling dry on my lips like MAC lip liners. My favourite shades are Enchantment and East End Snob, both great shades for brown skin tones.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Amherstview, ON
I've always had a difficult time trying to find a good quality lip liner at a decent price until I came across this product. It glides on with ease and leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturized. The colour isn't super pigmented but it works amazing and doesn't smudge.
Piriyanga P.
Piriyanga P.
I have this lipliner in the shade "epic" It is my holy grail! I wear it basically everyday and get so many compliments on it. It looks very natural but such a gorgeous colour so smooth and does not dry my lips out at all! I love it better than higher end lip products.
Gabriella S.
Gabriella S.
Lisburn, Antrim
This a such a good liner for its price and they quite a few lovely colours they aren't very long lasting but you don't have to reapply very hour. they are easy to use and very blend able. I like this product very much and would recommend if looking for cheap liners
Cynth L.
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I love these lip liners! Great colour selection and long lasting! They are also typically cheaper than other drugstore brands, so I have bought most of the colours that are neutral or pink. I wish they came out with more colours, because I would buy those too!!
Allessandra B.
Allessandra B.
For the price you pay, you get a good pigment ! The colour is great and there isnt really a bad fragrance so overall im okay with this product. However i'm not a fan of this product because i want my lipsticks to last long and it didn't really last long for me
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?