BY RIMMEL LONDON #17 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Alicia G.
Newbury, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the color cherry kiss and it is so gorgeous. it is a nice fall color. These have amazing color payoff and glide on your lips smoothly.
lesly h.
Tacoma , Wa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a lot lipliners i use them to define my lips and then i add lipstick. I gotta say i love. This lipliner, it so soft,and good quality.
Kristen G.
Chadwick, IL
I am not for sure how lip liner works because I don't use it very often! when I tried it out it went on so easy and smooth. I'll be using this product more now!
Amelia T.
Lakeland, TN
Rimmel 1000 Kisses lipliner in Natural is my perfect nude. Sometimes I wear alone, topped with balm but I also like it under almost any lipstick, not just nude shades.
Lauren B.
Maryville, TN
Best drugstore lip liner. Smooth. Slanted applicator makes application easy. Slightly sticky consistency makes lipstick stay all day.
Mia E.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Rimmel especially this specific lip liner. I have so many different colors. It is also very affordable.
Sharleen T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product just be very sensitive when applying because mine breaks all the time.. but the color range is great and last a while
Nou V.
Sacramento, CA
I really love this lip pencil. Sometimes I just wear it all over with no lipstick and it stays on for the whole day.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
This is an amazing drug store lip liner. I was thoroughly satisfied with my purchase of this and definitely will be buying more!
Karen O.
Price is awesome plus anyone that wants a safe looking lip liner please buy easton snob great color and pigmentation for lips
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?