Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (42)
S H.
S H.
Irwin, PA

I love this lip liner, best thing ever!!! I am looking to by other colors. worth evert penny! no need to sharpen and the pigment is crazy. applies very nicely.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Ona, West Virginia

I love this lip liner! I paid $25 for one exactly like it from Sephora .. At a fraction of the price, this is product is a steal!
Abigail N.
Abigail N.
Scarborough, Ontario

Rimmel lip liners are incredible! Especially for their price. So cheap yet such good quality
Gail S.
Gail S.
Canton, MA

I really like the winder on this is great and the liner goes on really smoothly, making it easy to line my lips
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Lebanon, PA

I love this lop linner, the color is beautiful. Also it makes my lipstick stay in its place.
mariot
mariot

Me gusta los tonos son variados, me gustaría que fuera un poco mas cremoso, la presentación es buena
Alexia G.
Alexia G.
Liberal, KS

This the first lip liner that lasted me a good while. It's very pigmented and soft. The only thing you need to do is to make sure your lips are exfoliated and moisturized. Other than that this is a wonderful full product.
Ally G.
Ally G.

This is my favourite drugstore lip liner. It's super pigmented and soft. I like how it's retractable because you don't have to constantly sharpen it. Just make sure your lips are moisturised before applying because it can get a bit dry over time.
Connie B.
Connie B.
Powell, TN

Great price..Stays on very well without dragonflIes great with Rimmels lipsticks.
Alysia K.
Alysia K.

LOVE the broad range of colours, love how cheap they are, love how easy they are to find. I SWEAR by these lip liners! Love the tip of the liner, makes applying the liner to the outline of your lips very easy, but also makes it easy to fill in your entire lips with the liner if you wanted to put this under a lipstick or liquid lipstick. These glide on so smooth and easily and never chunk out or flake when I'm applying them. Colors are so versatile and the formula is creamy and amazing!
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now