22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #11 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her c...4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do yo...5 Answers
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY
My favorite lip liner!! It goes on so smooth and is easy to blend. Lasts nearly all day as well!
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Marysville, Wa
This lip line goes well with all of my nude colors dark or light and even glosses! Helps create your own personal color. I use it with my nyx nude mattes!
Hunter W.
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
These are super pigmented, but they are kind of blotchy when you put them on instead of buttery so you have to be careful. I really like that you do not have to sharpen them and the pigmentation is great. I would recommend to someone on a budget!!!
nicole o.
nicole o.
Bronx, NY
MY FAVORITE!! I just bought it a few days ago and I'm so hooked. If you're like me and love a everday/natural makeup look, then by this color and these lip pencils. So worth buying!!
Alison O.
Alison O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE. I got this in 057 Ravish and loved the color so much I've actually gone to the extreme and worn it all over as my actual lip color. I also love the slanted edge of the lip liner as opposed to a rounded edge. I will definitely be purchasing this in other colors!
Ali S.
Ali S.
This is my favorite lipliner I have used. My #fave shade is in east end snob and I can use it for almost any pink that I have. It doesn't pull at my lips and it draws so well.
Peggy B.
Peggy B.
This is the best liner and so affordable🏅available at your local drugstores.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this liner. I have it in "East End Snob" and love it. They are so smooth and just glide on. This is one of the best drugstore lip liners.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Hogansville, GA
Beautiful color and goes on flawlessly without running or being to dark will be getting more in the future
Aly S.
Aly S.
This is my go to liner, it's the perfect color and goes on smooth. It's nice that you don't need to sharpen it so you can just put it in your bag for touch ups. I do touch up thru out the day with eating and drinking it slightly wears off a bit. It's such a smooth formula and glides right on your lips making a perfect application every time.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?