Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by Gisselle C.Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by Carla S.Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by alina m.See all 46 photos
22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #11 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free li...Try Rimmel Exaggerate Automati... 4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner fro...Addicted is my fav its kind if... 12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude...I have this in EastEnd Snob an... 5 Answers
Photos (46)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Long Beach, CA
For starters this is an awesome and affordable lip liner, definitely a must try. It is also very easy to apply
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Glen St Mary, FL
Love the color, but it does not stay put. It runs more than any lipliner I have ever used.
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product just be very sensitive when applying because mine breaks all the time.. but the color range is great and last a while
Aly S.
Aly S.
This is my go to liner, it's the perfect color and goes on smooth. It's nice that you don't need to sharpen it so you can just put it in your bag for touch ups. I do touch up thru out the day with eating and drinking it slightly wears off a bit. It's such a smooth formula and glides right on your lips making a perfect application every time.
fabiola b.
fabiola b.
Moorpark, CA
I love love their lip liners they are so rich in color i love to wear them as lipstick and when i do i always get so many complements from random people.
Tequila G.
Tequila G.
Olympia, KY
Love this lip liner, it makes my lips look much fuller then what they really are, comes in a variety of colors.
Ka'Shayla M.
Ka'Shayla M.
Birmingham, AL
Love this line of lip liners,
ultra creamy, pigmented and long lasting. only con against this line, can be too creamy at times and may budge/move
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
The color and formula are amazing BUT overtime I found these to be incredibly drying. My lips actually began peeling.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Hogansville, GA
Beautiful color and goes on flawlessly without running or being to dark will be getting more in the future
DOUAZONG M.
DOUAZONG M.
I love this product!! Great color selections to choose. Glides on your lips beautifully. You can use for lining your lips to shading your entire lips with it.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?