Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (45)
Maryam N.
Maryam N.
Birmingham (uk)
What can I say I love lip liners and the power they come with in creating an appearance of bigger lips. I love the colours that Rimmel has to offer with their lip liner as I like to go for nude and brown shades which are always available with the Rimmel brand. Aswell as that they last for quite long as well because a my main college makeup consists with a Rimmel lip liner in the shade "natural" One disclaimer is it wasn't long after when I purchased it and the lip liner actually broke that was a real shame because the lip liners them self are good but can't always support the weight when applying on your lips if they are to out!
Naz m.
Naz m.
These lip liners are life! They are so afforadable and having the prettiest colours. I usually buy these lip liners in the shades 'Tiramisu' and 'Spice'. These are perfect nudish browns with undertones of pink that compliment tan skin,. I bought these in boots and will definitely repurchase these. Although it is important to wear lip balm before applying these as they can be drying. I would definitely recommend this product to others who love makeup and have a budget. Buying high end makeup isn't always the solution when it comes to great quality and colour.
Ines B.
Ines B.
Great lip liner! I have this in 042 Coffee Bean which is a neutral brown toned colour. I love it, I wear it nearly everyday. I like how smoothly it goes on, even with my gross chapped lips! I also quite like how you can change the colour depending on the layers you apply. I like to use this on it own with some chapstick or under another lipstick to soften it. Also this lip stick was crazy inexpensive so imma definitely go back and try some other shades!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Edmonton, Alberta
I love this lip liner! I bought it in the shade Exaggerate and I love it. It was exactly what I wanted. It was actually darker than I expected but it actually looks great on me! It is very creamy and pigmented but it breaks off easily since it is really soft. I apply it all over my lip and it actually lasts long, although it dries my lips a little bit. Will definitely buy more shades next time!
Dorothy F.
Dorothy F.
This is hands down my favorite lip liner ever. The pigmentation is great and lasts a fairly good amount of time although it's difficult to tell for me since I usually use it under lipsticks. The color is also true to the packaging, which isn't true for all drugstore products. Plus, the price is low so I can purchase multiple colors for my different lipsticks without breaking my piggy bank!
liana w.
liana w.
Montreal , QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my all time favorite formulas for lip liner. i have a ton of shades as well as backups of my favorites. i highly recommend these to anyone. they're creamy, opaque and longwearing and there is a great range of natural and nude tones. I'd love to see a few more shades but i absolutely love them! i try to stock up when these go on sale.
Katie m.
Katie m.
london
I've had loads of different lip liners before but they all tended to bleed. These rimmel lip liners are the best because there is such a variety of different shades. My favorite has to be east end snob and it is the perfect rose pink nude colour and a bit of a my lips but better colour. I would purchase this again and have purchased three already.
Lexie A.
Lexie A.
I love this lip liner. I was trying to find a dupe for a Clarins one and cam across this. I knew it wasn't going to be as good as the Clarins one but it is cheaper. I actually use it all over my lips and as an actual lip liner so it does work both ways. I think it is a great product and to anyone thinking of buying it, I say go for it!
Alice C.
Alice C.
I like how the product glides smoothly on my lips without 'skipping' across my skin. I like how the product isn't drying and I like how it matches with a number of different brands. However I do not think the product is very pigmented; this usually isnt a problem but it makes it hard to overline my lips if i feel like it.
Chloe D.
Chloe D.
Plymouth, DE
These lip liners come in a great shade range and are retractable liners which are my favourite which saves you sharpening. I love the shade East end snob which sells out all the time so I buy it in bulk as it pairs which mostly any shade of lipstick and lasts all day and does look good without anything on top.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?