Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Kerenza C.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, UK

Everyone raves about this product because it is so affordable and glides on really well with no tugging on the lips. The staple shade is Eastend Snob which is a great neutral pinky nude which is a great shade for any pink or nude lipstick! It's a must have because it's so good and drugstore prices so win, win!
Chloe D.
Chloe D.
england

These lip liners come in a great shade range and are retractable liners which are my favourite which saves you sharpening. I love the shade East end snob which sells out all the time so I buy it in bulk as it pairs which mostly any shade of lipstick and lasts all day and does look good without anything on top.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH

I have the shade 'epic' and it's very versatile and easy to pair with most of my lipsticks. Glides on creamy and lets you overline without looking fake. Only downside is there is no sharpener in the tip or at the end of the stick and it does get dull quickly. Very affordable and long lasting.
Ellice H.
Ellice H.

Definitely one of my favorites! Goes on smooth, the colours are always spot on for me and I have used as a full lipstick before the only problem for me is it doesn't last long.. But I love an excuse to redo my lipstick anyway! Would buy again and will always top up my collection.
Jess G.
Jess G.

Not much to say other than that this leaves an even lip colour and is able to keep your lipstick in place. It's a great tone to go underneath a variety of lipstick colours. I like that this is the classic pencil style, as it never has any glitches compared to some roll up styles.
Kla B.
Kla B.
Mont-royal, Quebec

Absolutely Love this product ! my favorite colour is epic! i recommend that to my browns girls all over the world. its just the perfect pinky brown lipliner. It glides on..and it last a while..doesn't fade away quickly unless you eat!
i always repurchase it its my go to product!
Maissa H.
Maissa H.
Vancouver

I love this range of lip liners and have gone through so many of them. I love that's retractable and stays on for a long time without it feeling dry on my lips like MAC lip liners. My favourite shades are Enchantment and East End Snob, both great shades for brown skin tones.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Ontario, Canada

I've always had a difficult time trying to find a good quality lip liner at a decent price until I came across this product. It glides on with ease and leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturized. The colour isn't super pigmented but it works amazing and doesn't smudge.
Piriyanga P.
Piriyanga P.

I have this lipliner in the shade "epic" It is my holy grail! I wear it basically everyday and get so many compliments on it. It looks very natural but such a gorgeous colour so smooth and does not dry my lips out at all! I love it better than higher end lip products.
Betty L.
Betty L.

I have a couple of this lipliner. I have it in East End Snob (a nice nude pink) and Innocent (an orangy nude). The lipliner goes on very creamy and it is quite long lasting and it isn't drying on the lips. I just finished East End Snob and will repurchase it again.
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now