BY RIMMEL LONDON #17 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Tina J.
West Nyack, NY
This is an amazing lip liner. it comes out beautifully matte. The pencil itself is super thin and delicate which probably means there not too much product actually in it. but it also helps with precision. LOVE IT
Hannah T.
Louisville, KY
This is a good lip liner. It love that it is not a pencil. There only thing I didn't like is that if you press to hard it does break easily. It does glide on smoothly and is pigmented.
Yunuen L.
Athens, TN
This is by far the best lipliner to ever step on a store shelf !!! i put it on under my favorite lipstick and i am good to go with perfect lips all day :-)
Jennifer L.
Sanger, CA
I just recently started using this and I love it. I have it in the color Eastend Snob and sometimes use it as my full lip color for the day cause its just so beautiful.
I love these lip liners, really creamy when they are applied and dry down matte but aren't drying, I especially like the colour eastend snob, it seems to suit a lot of skin tones
Samantha W.
Love this product. Ive got it in east end snob which is a dupe for charlotte tilbury's famous pillow talk. Creamy and long last we purchased three times already.
Linda T.
Atlanta, GA
I like this lip liner a lot and it's got a much nicer staying power and doesn't move/come off of my mouth easily unlike some other brands' do.
Alexandria L.
Fairfield, CA
This is a staple lip liner for me! My favorite color is Coffee Bean. It's long-lasting, and as great as high-priced items.
Stephanie F.
Bruceton Mills, WV
This is a great lip liner for the price! I have it in the red shade and it helped my red lipstick stay in place all night. It is a little drying but only after a while.
Jessica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Innocent. I've purchased and used 3 of them and can't imagine using a different nude lip liner, it goes with every nude lipstick I own!
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?