Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (41)
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Bruceton Mills, WV

This is a great lip liner for the price! I have it in the red shade and it helped my red lipstick stay in place all night. It is a little drying but only after a while.
Jazz L.
Jazz L.
Lakeland, FL

This is a very good lipliner. I have been using the Wine color liner and it matches very well with all my dark and light pink lipsticks. It lines the lips very smoothly and has a lot of pigment in the pencil. I recommend to anyone who wants a lasting lipliner.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Port Leyden, NY

These are decent lip liners. Great color payoff, easy to apply and long lasting, though I wouldn't go and say they'd last 1000 kisses, but they get the job done. They are a little drying but that is common with any lip liner.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Harmony, PA

Love rimmel lip liners. You simply cannot beat them for the quality and the price point. Awesome color range and nice, saturated color when applied and lasts well.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.

This was a little dark for me but I tried the lighter one and it looked and blessed really well. I would recommend.
Marie S.
Marie S.

I have the color Red Dynamite which is the perfect shade of red. It glides on smoothly and doesn't feather onto my face like some other lip liners. This product has great pigmentation. I have used it to fill my lips for a nice matte finish or I just place a gloss over it for a shiny one.
Barbara F.
Barbara F.

Love this product very reasonably priced, love the selection of colours very easy to use
Jeannine G.
Jeannine G.
Sicklerville, NJ

This Lip Liner goes on smooth, lasts & is very reasonably priced! I make sure that when I see them in the store I buy a couple because if you don't when you go to the store the next time they will be out of stock!
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Sacramento, CA

These are the best drugstore lipliners I've ever tried. They're dirt cheap too! They go on just as smoothly as MAC lipliners and they stay on all freaking day! I wish these came in more shades. I love these better than my NYX slim lip pencils (sorry!)
Ireland L.
Ireland L.
Fox River Grove, IL

I love the colors and the formula is very creamy. I use the color east end snob for an everyday look and its perfect for my skin tone i pair it with a maybe line baby lips in coral and it looks fairly natural kind of kilie jenner-ish
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Brooke N.

How do these compare to Rimmel's twistable lip liners, the exaggerate lip liner? I know these are a bit cheaper but are they just as good as the other ones?

Join Now