BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Ruby H.
Washington
Review for: Nude more...
This product is a good product but also does not stay on for so long not sure if it was the nude color I got but didn't like how it stayed on
Chantelle B.
Review for: Spice 011 more...
I have a few of these, they are great for the price, I can wear them alone or with lipstick they have nice texture, I like the push up liner.
Fernanda G.
Watsonville, CA
LOVE this lip liner.. Very pigmented and it lasts all day. It is definitely a little rough on the lips but i think thats why it lasts so long
Alicia G.
newbury, OH
I have the color cherry kiss and it is so gorgeous. it is a nice fall color. These have amazing color payoff and glide on your lips smoothly.
Amelia T.
Lakeland, TN
Eastend Snob is one of my must-have lip liners. I frequently wear it on it's own topped with lip balm because I find the color so flattering.
Jennifer C.
I personally think these lip liners are the best drug store option hands down. They glide on smoothly, are highly pigmented & long lasting.
erika m.
Spring, TX
I love this lip linner, the formula it's really crazy, and pigmented, it doesn't dry the lips and it's a rally great base for any lipstick
lesly h.
Tacoma , Wa
I have a lot lipliners i use them to define my lips and then i add lipstick. I gotta say i love. This lipliner, it so soft,and good quality.
Melissa P.
Bay City, MI
I use this outline my lips and make them look bigger and fuller. It's a must have. It's not expensive it's cheap and it's highly recommend.
Jamie J.
I really like this as just a lipstick, it stays on and looks good. Makes my lips full, it's got a perfect slanted tip for easy application
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?