BY RIMMEL LONDON #17 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Marilyn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have purchased the shade Tiramisu at least 5 times and even keep an extra as a backup because I worry that they will discontinue this shade. I love this liner for a nude lip since I like a peachy/brown nude lip. This is an HG product for me.
Hannah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. It is dry enough to prevent lipstick from bleeding but won't dry out your lips. It has an angled tip which I like a lot more than the sharpened tip most lip liners have.
Kim W.
Philomath, OR
You can't really beat the price. It can be a little soft, but it does a decent job of keeping the color of your lipstick in place. It also lasts. East End Snob is my very favorite.
Sarah K.
These lip liners are a great value. I like that they are mechanical and don't need to be sharpened. They are pretty fragile so be careful not to roll up to much product at a time.
Ireland L.
Fox River Grove, IL
I love the colors and the formula is very creamy. I use the color east end snob for an everyday look and its perfect for my skin tone i pair it with a maybe line baby lips in coral and it looks fairly natural kind of kilie jenner-ish
charisse c.
MCKINNEY, TX
East end snob is the best drugstore lip liner ever. It's the perfect color and is creamy enough to apply all over as a lipstick. The only drawback is I go through the liner super fast. I use one of these every 1-2 months at least.
Tiffany H.
These are my favorite drugstore lip liners. I use them over my MAC ones! they last all day! I wear them alone and I get compliments every time.
Heather B.
Harmony, PA
Love this lip liner! Super affordable and great color range. Easy application & mechanical "always sharp" design allows for zero product waste. Staying power is great.
Rita C.
North Hollywood, CA
I received this Lip Liner in my ModaVoxBox, and I really like how it applies and it makes my lips look better and prevents my lipstick from running. I will repurchase.
Tina J.
West Nyack, NY
This is an amazing lip liner. it comes out beautifully matte. The pencil itself is super thin and delicate which probably means there not too much product actually in it. but it also helps with precision. LOVE IT
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?