Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Madison L.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN

I love the retractable part of this and the shape of the tip but these are a bit drying on the lips. However, they give a nice color range. My one complaint is that they crumble sometimes so it could be more creamy.
Caryn S.
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD

Really a must have product!
Im also a huge fan of Rimmel!
Blends very well and easy to apply.
Bit bold however.
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA

I was looking for a lip color that was similar to Kylie Jenner's and Eastend snob was the perfect fit! An amazing lip liner!!
Christine B.
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL

Excellent lip liner from the drugstore. I love Tiramisu for a nude lip. As I've aged, I've noticed my lip color has faded slightly and this brings it all back when I'm looking for a subtle look. I always grab a few when I see them because they are very popular. They are in each makeup bag, in the bathrrom, in my travel bag and in my special occasion purse. Priced right too.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Chagrin Falls, OH

I have the color cherry kiss and it is so gorgeous. it is a nice fall color. These have amazing color payoff and glide on your lips smoothly.
April E.

I have always known about Rimmel products, but I never bought anything from them until I went to Ulta and saw they had buy 1 get 1 50% I stocked up on all their lip pencils. They are a bit drying to me, but you can always fix that by applying lip balm.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.

This product is a great lip liner that lasts. It keeps your lipstick on and this shade is the perfect natural color. It matches a lot of shades of lipstick. It's great.
sarah f.
sarah f.
England

I bought one of these lip pencils online in a deep red shade, loved the colour when it arrived but found i needed to really moisturize my lips well before applying, dried my lips out quite a lot but didn't smudge which i liked, i also found a lot of the time the end would snap off the pencil even when it wasn't out too far. Bought more since because i liked the colours but as i said that's all i really like about it.
Vinosha S.
Vinosha S.

Great lip liner. I use mostly the natural shades. They are long lasting and have a variety of colors. I love that its great quality but with cheap price!
Elle S.
Elle S.
Bedford, Nova Scotia

This is a good lip liner. I find it a tad difficult to sharpen though. And I wish there were more colors available.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now