22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #11 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her c...4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do yo...5 Answers
Allie V.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lip pencils. They are so creamy and it looks good with or without lipstick over it.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
I love the retractable part of this and the shape of the tip but these are a bit drying on the lips. However, they give a nice color range. My one complaint is that they crumble sometimes so it could be more creamy.
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for a lip color that was similar to Kylie Jenner's and Eastend snob was the perfect fit! An amazing lip liner!!
Christine B.
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
Excellent lip liner from the drugstore. I love Tiramisu for a nude lip. As I've aged, I've noticed my lip color has faded slightly and this brings it all back when I'm looking for a subtle look. I always grab a few when I see them because they are very popular. They are in each makeup bag, in the bathrrom, in my travel bag and in my special occasion purse. Priced right too.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always known about Rimmel products, but I never bought anything from them until I went to Ulta and saw they had buy 1 get 1 50% I stocked up on all their lip pencils. They are a bit drying to me, but you can always fix that by applying lip balm.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a great lip liner that lasts. It keeps your lipstick on and this shade is the perfect natural color. It matches a lot of shades of lipstick. It's great.
Vinosha S.
Vinosha S.
Great lip liner. I use mostly the natural shades. They are long lasting and have a variety of colors. I love that its great quality but with cheap price!
Patty T.
Patty T.
Irvine, CA
I just bought this recently, and I am loving the color and the texture of how it glides onto my lips. It is very creamy and there are a variety of shades. I will have to go back to pick up more colors.
yasmin z.
yasmin z.
Edison, NJ
Best freaking lip liner i could ever find. literally it is smooth and doesn't dry out my lips like every other liner. GET IT NOW
Kimberley F.
Kimberley F.
I really like this liner. It is easy to apply and it last longer than other ones. I put it in first thing in the morning and don't have to reapply it until after lunch.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?