22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #9 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Harvey
Review for: Enchantment, Innocent
Creamy formula, doesn't feather or bleed when applying. Works well to over draw lips or to use all over lips.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good base for any lipstick. I had this in a nude and put it under everything. I Never had a problem with it.
Lizzie N.
Lizzie N.
South Bend, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lipliner. I got 4 when Rimmel was on sale at Ulta and I don't regret it. I've even worn them alone before (without a lipstick) and it looked great
Shaira D.
Shaira D.
I love these lip liners. Very creme, feel wonderful on the lips. They are of a matte natural lip liner. Works great .
Torie H.
Torie H.
Review for: Enchantment
I love this color and this product. I use this for my darker shades of liner. It is very smooth and creamy
yuyuliavio V.
yuyuliavio V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Still pretty and silky as always. These will do your job daily and will not disappoint you. Love these. ❤❤
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in LOVE with this Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner. It leaves my lips looking perfectly lined and the color blends wonderfully with my lip balm or lip stick.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner does well with staying put for a majority if the day. I do not like to reapply so this wotks for me!
Mindy B.
Mindy B.
Estero, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color easy to apply and love that its a retractable pencil so there is no sharpening required ...comes in great colors
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Dixon, CA
I love this lip liner it's hard for me to find something that would last me along time and won't leave lip stains on my mugs! This product is beyond my expectations I highly recommend this!
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her compacts and the lipstick is girl about town from what would be a good lip liner to use with that color and where can I buy it and not very pricey