Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Maryville, TN

Best drugstore lip liner. Smooth. Slanted applicator makes application easy. Slightly sticky consistency makes lipstick stay all day.
kelci h.
kelci h.
Madison, WI

Great product! Stays on well and comes in great colors. My favorite is Eastern Snob. Perfect mauve punk color.
lesly h.
lesly h.
Tacoma , Wa

Hands down i love this lip liner.makes my lips define and adding lipstick help.i totally recommend this!
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Sacramento, CA

I wasn't too sure about how I felt about retractable lip liners until I tried these ones. East End Snob is a must have shade! These go on easily and stay put all day! I just wish they had more shades to choose from.
Shawna W.
Shawna W.

East end snob is my go to lip liner. Rimmels Exaggerate Lip Liners are my favorite! The quality is just as good as any high end lip liner! It stays all day, goes on smooth and is so creamy!
Dekilah N.
Dekilah N.
Dearborn Hts, MI

I got lucky with this one. This was the first lip liner I think I purchased after I started getting a bit more serious with my make-up. I have the shade 018 Addiction which is basically a neutral color.

I really like the fact that this is an automatic pencil since I am not very good at sharpening pencils. The texture is creamy and not drying, but it does stay put and it keeps even my darker lipsticks from feathering. I also like to wear it under lip glosses for a bit more staying power.

I have also actually worn this as lipstick before as well because I happen to love the color so much, but then I discovered a Rimmel lipstick in exactly the same shade that I wear now, still with this lip liner, of course!
Linda T.
Linda T.
Atlanta, GA

I like this lip liner a lot and it's got a much nicer staying power and doesn't move/come off of my mouth easily unlike some other brands' do.
Rita C.
Rita C.
North Hollywood, CA

I received this Lip Liner in my ModaVoxBox, and I really like how it applies and it makes my lips look better and prevents my lipstick from running. I will repurchase.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Seattle, WA

These are SO pigmented! I'm not a superfan of retractable liners, because there's typically more packaging than actual product, but because they're so pigmented, and they're long-wearing, they last a decent amount of time. Have repurchased several times.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Traverse City, MI

I hope this is the one i got in my voxbox, Its transparen't so I'm not to sure. But i used it, Not to sure on how lipliners works but thats my new thing to start trying, So Lucky ME ;) i got one from you guys! Thank You! I'll be buying more of this product to see how the colors the have work too :)
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now