BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Monse M.
Knoxville
I love this creamy formula but I prefer the regular pencil kind personally.. I know people who prefer this packaging.. he colors are gorgeous as well
Keely F.
Love this lip liner! I find it glides on very smoothly and stays in place pretty well. I love the packaging. I love the product for this price range.
Katelyn P.
Winchester, VA
Review for: Innocent more...
This is an awesome affordable lip liner. Whenever I would use it I would sometimes just wear it by itself and wear it as a lipstick. It looked great
Rhiannon
Review for: Innocent more...
I use this to line my lips before matte lipsticks. It helps the lipstick stay in the right place and also helps provide definition. Plus it's cheap!
ShiAne B.
Henderson
These are amazing. The color is perfect the range is great and they last all day. I love covering my lips in these then putting a lipstick over top
Magdalena r.
Linden, NJ
I love this shade. It'll blend in with any lipstick. As well as you can wear it alone and blend it into your lips and affordable. Very recommended.
Gisselle M.
Kissimmee, FL
Very good liner. Creamy but waxy enough to stay put. Good color payoff and lasts a long time, long after your lipstick may have faded! Great value.
Ka'Shayla M.
Birmingham , AL
Love this line of lip liners,
ultra creamy, pigmented and long lasting. only con against this line, can be too creamy at times and may budge/move
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
These liners have good color payoff and last a decent amount of time. Sometimes I'll fill my entire lip area with them and just put a gloss over.
Briana G.
Hoquiam, WA
The color is great its a little dull but you just have to warm it up and it becomes nice and creamy. Its great by itself or with something ontop.
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?