22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #11 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her c...4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do yo...5 Answers
Leyan A.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
Review for: Enchantment
I realllllyyyyy lovvvvve thissssss producttt. I use it all the time ,,, and it'ssss Really goood ,,,,, You can buy it from every wher.
Linda L.
Linda L.
Review for: Innocent
These lip liners feel so creamy when placing it on the lips. The colors are very nice.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
San Mateo, CA
It keeps feathering at a minimum. I really like the whole line of these lip liners! Works really great with my everyday makeup.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
My all time favorite lip liner is Rimmel's Eastend Snob. It glides on so smoothly that sometimes i wear it as a lipcolor.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
First time I tried the lip liner and I really like it easy to happy and the color is beautiful , I got mine in wine.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
I have this in east end snob and I love it! It stays on so well and lasts all day. I can't wait to try more colors
member-2653374a0
member-2653374a0
I got 6 of theses last time I went to Walgreens they had a sale and I'm loving all the colors k got
Taylynn C.
Taylynn C.
I love this lip liner. It's very pigmented and smooth. I like to use it just as a all over lip color.
Love these lip liners! The are creamy, pigmented, go on smooth, and last a long time on your lips.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
I Love it. Great nude color. Smooth texture. Decent staying power. Reasonably priced.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?