22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #10 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Kaleigh P.
Kaleigh P.
Portland
Review for: Other
I loved the color and the finish, formula etc. an the fact it twisted up BUT mine broke so many times and wasted the product
pali m.
pali m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Own like 2 of these lip linears and looking forward to get some more. The color pink and brown nude totally in love with it.
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
The formula for this pencil is great, but the color I chose didn't match the packaging very well. As disappointed as I was, I still plan on purchasing more because I refuse to let one bad color turn me off of this product completely.
Juliana O.
Juliana O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the shade in East End Snob which i heard was a good dupe for a more expensive lip liner on the market. It glides on well and lasts long, also comfortable to wear.
Reema R.
Reema R.
Irvine, Ca
It is a very soft lip pencil and doesn't tug to your lips. And best part is its retractable and so does not need sharpening. I use this lip pencil even to fill my lips entirely and use it alone without a lipstick.
Alycia D.
Alycia D.
Bradenton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in the color rapture. Matches a lot of my lipsticks I already have. Goes on smoothly. Easy to apply.
Yojaira M.
Yojaira M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lip liners are super creamy and easy to apply...doesnt dry out lips and will last on quite a bit if used on its own
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Innocent
Love all Rommel London Lip liners they are the best and the prices are wonderful this color is really nice too
Sydney V.
Sydney V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such an a amazing product! I have almost every color and they are all soo creamy and pigmented! And smell really good too!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Harvey
Review for: Enchantment, Innocent
Creamy formula, doesn't feather or bleed when applying. Works well to over draw lips or to use all over lips.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her compacts and the lipstick is girl about town from what would be a good lip liner to use with that color and where can I buy it and not very pricey