Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
san jose , ca

loving these new lip liners rommel, The colors are beautiful, the pigment is perfect, and the cost is just unbelievable, I've bought more expensive ones that don't work as well these were so beautiful I got these at no charge to test and review
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Marysville, Wa

This lip line goes well with all of my nude colors dark or light and even glosses! Helps create your own personal color. I use it with my nyx nude mattes!
Hunter W.
Hunter W.
Warren, OH

These are super pigmented, but they are kind of blotchy when you put them on instead of buttery so you have to be careful. I really like that you do not have to sharpen them and the pigmentation is great. I would recommend to someone on a budget!!!
Lianna B.
Lianna B.
Philadelphia, PA

These liners are the bomb. I always keep at least two on hand, right now its Epic and Enchantment. They go on really smooth and last a couple of hours, depending on what you're doing. Very versatile, I use them as either full lip coverage or strictly a liner. Totally affordable, would definitely recommend.
nicole o.
nicole o.
Bronx, NY

MY FAVORITE!! I just bought it a few days ago and I'm so hooked. If you're like me and love a everday/natural makeup look, then by this color and these lip pencils. So worth buying!!
Alison O.
Alison O.

LOVE. I got this in 057 Ravish and loved the color so much I've actually gone to the extreme and worn it all over as my actual lip color. I also love the slanted edge of the lip liner as opposed to a rounded edge. I will definitely be purchasing this in other colors!
Ali S.
Ali S.

This is my favorite lipliner I have used. My #fave shade is in east end snob and I can use it for almost any pink that I have. It doesn't pull at my lips and it draws so well.
Peggy B.
Peggy B.

This is the best liner and so affordable🏅available at your local drugstores.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY

I love this liner. I have it in "East End Snob" and love it. They are so smooth and just glide on. This is one of the best drugstore lip liners.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Hogansville, GA

Beautiful color and goes on flawlessly without running or being to dark will be getting more in the future
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now