Add a Photo
Photos (45)
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
I suggested my mom to buy this one day and we both tried it and fell in love!
Connie B.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Great price..Stays on very well without dragonflIes great with Rimmels lipsticks.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Chadwick, IL
I am not for sure how lip liner works because I don't use it very often! when I tried it out it went on so easy and smooth. I'll be using this product more now!
Kaylan J.
Kaylan J.
Slidell, LA
I love how it slides on but my continuously broke every time I used it. It was very pigmented when it didn't fall on my floor.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Harmony, PA
Love this lip liner! Super affordable and great color range. Easy application & mechanical "always sharp" design allows for zero product waste. Staying power is great.
Rin F.
Rin F.
It goes really well with Rimmel's Kate Edition lipsticks. Gives a very defined line around the lips. Very convenient as it does not need sharpening. Glides smoothly on the lips and doesn't drag. Doesn't bleed or feather. This is the only lip liner I use.
Karley S.
Karley S.
De pere, WI
I really like these lip liners! I bought a few of them and I really like how long they last on my lips. I seem to get a longer wear out of the darker colors and the price point on these are great as well! Yes, I have had liners that last longer but for the price you pay for these, and the color payoff you get, you really can't go wrong.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Clifton, NJ
I really like these lip liners and they stay on my lips for a very long time. Instead of wearing lipstick, I just fill in my lips with these lipliners and I'm good to go. They are inexpensive as well; I love the shade Epic!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Crest Hill, IL
This liner put the LIP in lipliner! Not only was it a smooth, creamy long lasting application but it also complimented my gloss so well! Feel free to draw along the outside of the lips without fear of looking like a clown! This liner stays put and knows how to make you look as beautiful as you feel!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Bronx, NY
I got the lipliner in my ModaVoxBox and i like it a lot it gives my lips a pop .Will be buying!
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?