Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (42)
Jazz L.
Jazz L.
Lakeland, FL

This is a very good lipliner. I have been using the Wine color liner and it matches very well with all my dark and light pink lipsticks. It lines the lips very smoothly and has a lot of pigment in the pencil. I recommend to anyone who wants a lasting lipliner.
Challis D.
Challis D.

I LOVE how creamy and pigmented these liners are! Not only do I use it as a liner, but sometimes I'll just use it as my only lip colour along with some lip gloss and it looks great.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Bruceton Mills, WV

This is a great lip liner for the price! I have it in the red shade and it helped my red lipstick stay in place all night. It is a little drying but only after a while.
Fernanda G.
Fernanda G.
Watsonville, CA

LOVE this lip liner.. Very pigmented and it lasts all day. It is definitely a little rough on the lips but i think thats why it lasts so long
Misty S.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC

Beautiful lip liner. Great colors, and very smooth. Does not skip, and allows you to line and color in your lips easily.
lesly h.
lesly h.
Tacoma , Wa

I have a lot lipliners i use them to define my lips and then i add lipstick. I gotta say i love. This lipliner, it so soft,and good quality.
Bewitchedd B.
Bewitchedd B.

They're okay, love the color and the price... But they break off on my lips a lot while applying
Allie V.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA

I love these lip pencils. They are so creamy and it looks good with or without lipstick over it.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN

I love the retractable part of this and the shape of the tip but these are a bit drying on the lips. However, they give a nice color range. My one complaint is that they crumble sometimes so it could be more creamy.
Caryn S.
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD

Really a must have product!
Im also a huge fan of Rimmel!
Blends very well and easy to apply.
Bit bold however.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now