Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (45)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Long Beach, CA
For starters this is an awesome and affordable lip liner, definitely a must try. It is also very easy to apply
Fernanda G.
Fernanda G.
Watsonville, CA
LOVE this lip liner.. Very pigmented and it lasts all day. It is definitely a little rough on the lips but i think thats why it lasts so long
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
I really like this product. It is dry enough to prevent lipstick from bleeding but won't dry out your lips. It has an angled tip which I like a lot more than the sharpened tip most lip liners have.
charisse c.
charisse c.
mckinney, tx
East end snob is the best drugstore lip liner ever. It's the perfect color and is creamy enough to apply all over as a lipstick. The only drawback is I go through the liner super fast. I use one of these every 1-2 months at least.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
Beautiful lip liner. Great colors, and very smooth. Does not skip, and allows you to line and color in your lips easily.
denise v.
denise v.
Denver, CO
I love it! when i first got it i swatched it on my hand and then after washing my hands it was still there i kept repeating that process for a little and it was still on but slowly fading away after each wash. I thought it was a good sign. Another thing is that it is totally wearable for literally anything.
Bewitchedd B.
Bewitchedd B.
They're okay, love the color and the price... But they break off on my lips a lot while applying
Allie V.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these lip pencils. They are so creamy and it looks good with or without lipstick over it.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
I love the retractable part of this and the shape of the tip but these are a bit drying on the lips. However, they give a nice color range. My one complaint is that they crumble sometimes so it could be more creamy.
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for a lip color that was similar to Kylie Jenner's and Eastend snob was the perfect fit! An amazing lip liner!!
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?