Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (42)
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.

This was a little dark for me but I tried the lighter one and it looked and blessed really well. I would recommend.
Ka'Shayla M.
Ka'Shayla M.
Birmingham, AL

Love this line of lip liners,
ultra creamy, pigmented and long lasting. only con against this line, can be too creamy at times and may budge/move
Heather B.
Heather B.
Harmony, PA

Love rimmel lip liners. You simply cannot beat them for the quality and the price point. Awesome color range and nice, saturated color when applied and lasts well.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL

The color and formula are amazing BUT overtime I found these to be incredibly drying. My lips actually began peeling.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Saint Paul, MN

I love this product!! Great color selections to choose. Glides on your lips beautifully. You can use for lining your lips to shading your entire lips with it.
Diana H.
Diana H.

You really get a lot of color out of these lip liners! I bought Red Diva (024) and found it to be a very vivid red. The lead is extremely soft and can be hard to apply a sharp line sometimes. I heard that freezing for a couple minutes before use makes it easier to apply an even layer.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Monroe, NC

I have several of these. They come in a nice variety of colors. I like how they apply and use them instead of lipstick at times. The application lasts for at least 2-3 hours. I find that I need to use a moisturizing balm over it if I'm only using the liner since it can be a bit dry. Reminds me of a matte lipstick when worn alone.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Port Leyden, NY

These are decent lip liners. Great color payoff, easy to apply and long lasting, though I wouldn't go and say they'd last 1000 kisses, but they get the job done. They are a little drying but that is common with any lip liner.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Dothan, AL

Love this! Have a neutral pink that is perfect to keep in your bag for everyday use and love it!
Arlene C.
Arlene C.

Bought this and love it. The price was great. Color is great when I wear it. I use this all the time.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now