BY RIMMEL LONDON #8 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Apoorva B.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite lip liner from this collection 045 Cafe Au Lait. It is a nude brown color that is perfect for dark/Indian skin tones. It goes perfectly with my Kat Von D liquid lipstick in shade 'Lolita'. It stays on all day and does not smudge at all. I love it!
katie a.
katie a.
Review for: Indian Pink 004
Lovely color! Rimmel usually runs great sales and coupons so the price is right. Good lipliner and doesn't dry out in the pencil.
Karen D.
Karen D.
Gretna, LA
Review for: Other
These are really easy to apply and I love that they roll up and don't have to be sharpened I have it in east-end snob and natural
Baleigh C.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the shade Red Dive and it is the perfect red lip liner. I love that it is retractable packaging so I don't have to worry about sharpening it. I love the formula is very nice and creamy. I will be buying more shades of this liner.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Review for: Innocent
10/10! Totally need to try. I love these lip liners because they are easy to blend with your lipstick or lip gloss. They are very creamy!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Darien, GA
Review for: Innocent
This is my go to lip liner. It matches just about every lipstick color I own. It goes on smooth and lasts forever. I also love how I don't have to sharpen it.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Review for: Other
Best lip liner I've ever used. It's so creamy and easy to apply, you can fill it in and wear it as a lipstick, and it's cheap!
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Latham, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite lip liner, I have bought almost every shade that has been released. It is very simple to use and glides on.
Kristyn S.
Kristyn S.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Innocent
Really great product product for the price. Creamy and pigmented liner. I really like the small precise tip for controlled application.
Heather S.
Heather S.
FIrst ever lip liner I tried and It is really good. Be careful not to twist too much liner up because it breaks off easily and it wastes a lot of product. I got it in the shade east end snob. That shade is good for pinky nudes.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?