Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Lebanon, PA

I love this lop linner, the color is beautiful. Also it makes my lipstick stay in its place.
Alexia G.
Alexia G.
Liberal, KS

This the first lip liner that lasted me a good while. It's very pigmented and soft. The only thing you need to do is to make sure your lips are exfoliated and moisturized. Other than that this is a wonderful full product.
Ally G.
Ally G.

This is my favourite drugstore lip liner. It's super pigmented and soft. I like how it's retractable because you don't have to constantly sharpen it. Just make sure your lips are moisturised before applying because it can get a bit dry over time.
Amy J.
Amy J.

I love Rimmel lip liners. They are creamy but not to creamy and go on easily and evenly. The price point is amazing too. I have so many from this brand and I love all of them. Such a pretty color selection.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY

My favorite lip liner!! It goes on so smooth and is easy to blend. Lasts nearly all day as well!
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Marysville, Wa

This lip line goes well with all of my nude colors dark or light and even glosses! Helps create your own personal color. I use it with my nyx nude mattes!
Hunter W.
Hunter W.
Warren, OH

These are super pigmented, but they are kind of blotchy when you put them on instead of buttery so you have to be careful. I really like that you do not have to sharpen them and the pigmentation is great. I would recommend to someone on a budget!!!
nicole o.
nicole o.
Bronx, NY

MY FAVORITE!! I just bought it a few days ago and I'm so hooked. If you're like me and love a everday/natural makeup look, then by this color and these lip pencils. So worth buying!!
Alison O.
Alison O.

LOVE. I got this in 057 Ravish and loved the color so much I've actually gone to the extreme and worn it all over as my actual lip color. I also love the slanted edge of the lip liner as opposed to a rounded edge. I will definitely be purchasing this in other colors!
Ali S.
Ali S.

This is my favorite lipliner I have used. My #fave shade is in east end snob and I can use it for almost any pink that I have. It doesn't pull at my lips and it draws so well.
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now