BY RIMMEL LONDON #32 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
I love this product!! Great color selections to choose. Glides on your lips beautifully. You can use for lining your lips to shading your entire lips with it.
Mollie M.
Review for: Innocent more...
Love this lip liner! It stays on fairly well and is super affordable! It's also available anywhere which makes it much more convenient than other brands.
Andrea G.
I'm in LOVE with this Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner. It leaves my lips looking perfectly lined and the color blends wonderfully with my lip balm or lip stick.
Lizzie N.
South Bend, IN
Love this lipliner. I got 4 when Rimmel was on sale at Ulta and I don't regret it. I've even worn them alone before (without a lipstick) and it looked great
Yunuen L.
Athens, TN
This is by far the best lipliner to ever step on a store shelf !!! i put it on under my favorite lipstick and i am good to go with perfect lips all day :-)
Pamela L.
Federal Way, WA
By far my favorite shade is enchanted. It pairs beautifully with my Rimmel Amethyst Shimmer lipstick. I just purshased a backup. I never want to run out!!
Sarah J.
Glasgow, KY
I really enjoy the Rimmel lip liners. They have the perfect basic colors and apply super easy. They are self sharpening so no wasting time on a sharpener.
Kristina K.
Marysville, WA
This lip line goes well with all of my nude colors dark or light and even glosses! Helps create your own personal color. I use it with my nyx nude mattes!
Samantha S.
Affordable AND quality. Creamy and done tipped pencil makes it so easy to glide on, its great for contouring the lips and they have so,many great shades!
fabiola b.
Moorpark, CA
I love love their lip liners they are so rich in color i love to wear them as lipstick and when i do i always get so many complements from random people.
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?