BY RIMMEL LONDON #33 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Jessica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Innocent. I've purchased and used 3 of them and can't imagine using a different nude lip liner, it goes with every nude lipstick I own!
Milena D.
Germantown, TN
I use the shade Epic and its amazing! This lip liner is so moisturizing and soft, long lasting and blendable. I use it everyday, but my only gripe is that I ran out after about 3 weeks. I've been having trouble finding Epic in any store, but I'm guessing that's because its such a great color! I'm dying to have another one because the color is so matte and neutral, but not too light on my skin.
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
My all time favorite lip liner is Rimmel's Eastend Snob. It glides on so smoothly that sometimes i wear it as a lipcolor.
Sarah J.
Glasgow, KY
I really enjoy the Rimmel lip liners. They have the perfect basic colors and apply super easy. They are self sharpening so no wasting time on a sharpener.
Reema R.
Irvine, Ca
It is a very soft lip pencil and doesn't tug to your lips. And best part is its retractable and so does not need sharpening. I use this lip pencil even to fill my lips entirely and use it alone without a lipstick.
Amelia T.
Lakeland, TN
Rimmel 1000 Kisses lipliner in Natural is my perfect nude. Sometimes I wear alone, topped with balm but I also like it under almost any lipstick, not just nude shades.
Jen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great lip liner for a great price! I swatched this on my hand and the next day there was still some left on my hand....through hand washing and a shower! It's creamy enough of a liner that you can almost wear the liner by itself, or maybe with just a gloss on top! In my photo I am wearing this liner in ravishing with nothing else.
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm glad I tried this lip liner. The only problems I have with it is that it leaves my lips feeling more dryer than I would like and that the product color is a couple shades lighter than the packaging shows. Although the product is lighter than the packaging, I was grateful it was a light nude color. They just need to find a way to represent the true color on the packaging. It is a smooth formula, and long lasting to boot. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to try lip liner.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I new favorite for lip lining! Super smooth application and long wearing. Can easily be placed all over the lips or just to ensure no wicking of your lipstick. I keep one with me all the time for touch ups. Affordable and nice packaging. I recommend this
Jennifer N.
San Mateo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It keeps feathering at a minimum. I really like the whole line of these lip liners! Works really great with my everyday makeup.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?