22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #10 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her c...4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do yo...5 Answers
Torie H.
Torie H.
Review for: Enchantment
I love this color and this product. I use this for my darker shades of liner. It is very smooth and creamy
yuyuliavio V.
yuyuliavio V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Still pretty and silky as always. These will do your job daily and will not disappoint you. Love these. ❤❤
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in LOVE with this Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner. It leaves my lips looking perfectly lined and the color blends wonderfully with my lip balm or lip stick.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner does well with staying put for a majority if the day. I do not like to reapply so this wotks for me!
Mindy B.
Mindy B.
Estero, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color easy to apply and love that its a retractable pencil so there is no sharpening required ...comes in great colors
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
I have this lip pencil in East End Snob and it is my all time favorite! It matches nearly every pink lip stick I have perfectly! It is also very easy to use and gives a nice, precise line.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Dixon, CA
I love this lip liner it's hard for me to find something that would last me along time and won't leave lip stains on my mugs! This product is beyond my expectations I highly recommend this!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liner is inexpensive easy to find and has a great color range. It applies very smoothly and lasts a long time
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Norton, VA
Review for: Red Diva 024
This is a good red lip liner. Not expensive well worth the price. Very easy to apply. It lasts all day.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Review for: Nude
This is my favorite lipliner ! Keeps all my lipstick and lipgloss from feathering. Love the nude color the best!
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?