BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Mollie M.
Review for: Innocent more...
Love this lip liner! It stays on fairly well and is super affordable! It's also available anywhere which makes it much more convenient than other brands.
S H.
Irwin, PA
I love this lip liner, best thing ever!!! I am looking to by other colors. worth evert penny! no need to sharpen and the pigment is crazy. applies very nicely.
Maria P.
This product have precision and make security to girls who are trying for first time make up. Later you can use Lipstick and there you have a perfect Lipstick
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
I love these lip pencils they are perfect to go with most of my lipsticks they come in a variety of colors are going very smoothly on very accurate I love this
Kim W.
Darien, GA
Review for: Innocent more...
This is my go to lip liner. It matches just about every lipstick color I own. It goes on smooth and lasts forever. I also love how I don't have to sharpen it.
DOUAZONG M.
I love this product!! Great color selections to choose. Glides on your lips beautifully. You can use for lining your lips to shading your entire lips with it.
Lizzie N.
South Bend, IN
Love this lipliner. I got 4 when Rimmel was on sale at Ulta and I don't regret it. I've even worn them alone before (without a lipstick) and it looked great
Andrea G.
I'm in LOVE with this Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner. It leaves my lips looking perfectly lined and the color blends wonderfully with my lip balm or lip stick.
Sarah J.
Glasgow, KY
I really enjoy the Rimmel lip liners. They have the perfect basic colors and apply super easy. They are self sharpening so no wasting time on a sharpener.
Kristina K.
Marysville, WA
This lip line goes well with all of my nude colors dark or light and even glosses! Helps create your own personal color. I use it with my nyx nude mattes!
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?