BY RIMMEL LONDON #32 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Samantha W.
Love this product. Ive got it in east end snob which is a dupe for charlotte tilbury's famous pillow talk. Creamy and long last we purchased three times already.
I love these lip liners, really creamy when they are applied and dry down matte but aren't drying, I especially like the colour eastend snob, it seems to suit a lot of skin tones
Stephanie F.
Bruceton Mills, WV
This is a great lip liner for the price! I have it in the red shade and it helped my red lipstick stay in place all night. It is a little drying but only after a while.
Amy J.
I love Rimmel lip liners. They are creamy but not to creamy and go on easily and evenly. The price point is amazing too. I have so many from this brand and I love all of them. Such a pretty color selection.
Nickiolis R.
I love, love, love this product! I loved the shade so much and it is so long lasting that I ended up using the liner as a lipstick instead, and ended up colouring my lips in completely.
Kristen G.
Chadwick, IL
I am not for sure how lip liner works because I don't use it very often! when I tried it out it went on so easy and smooth. I'll be using this product more now!
Kim W.
Darien, GA
Review for: Innocent more...
This is my go to lip liner. It matches just about every lipstick color I own. It goes on smooth and lasts forever. I also love how I don't have to sharpen it.
I love this product!! Great color selections to choose. Glides on your lips beautifully. You can use for lining your lips to shading your entire lips with it.
S H.
Irwin, PA
I love this lip liner, best thing ever!!! I am looking to by other colors. worth evert penny! no need to sharpen and the pigment is crazy. applies very nicely.
Maria P.
This product have precision and make security to girls who are trying for first time make up. Later you can use Lipstick and there you have a perfect Lipstick
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?