Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by Pamela W.Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by Gisselle C.Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by Carla S.See all 47 photos
22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #11 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free li...Try Rimmel Exaggerate Automati... 4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner fro...Addicted is my fav its kind if... 12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude...I have this in EastEnd Snob an... 5 Answers
Photos (47)
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
morganfield
Review for: Nude
Beautiful nude lip liner. Very affordable, easy to work with!! Great pigmentation. A must try!
Amelia T.
Amelia T.
Lakeland, TN
Rimmel 1000 Kisses lipliner in Natural is my perfect nude. Sometimes I wear alone, topped with balm but I also like it under almost any lipstick, not just nude shades.
brittney l.
brittney l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok it's kinda hard and dry and hard to applicator but it matches a lot of colors I have so I'm not mad at alll
Leea L.
Leea L.
Grovetown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner is creamy, long-lasting, and provides a perfect line without the need for a sharpener
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color pay off, beautiful under lipstick or even worn alone. All around an excellent lip liner formula.
Loveee this lip liner in east end snob! It's beautiful. Pigmented and the perfect pink
Mia E.
Mia E.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Rimmel especially this specific lip liner. I have so many different colors. It is also very affordable.
Abby P.
Abby P.
Review for: Innocent
Really good color assortment and great pricing. Easy to apply, color pay off worth it!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Glasgow, KY
I really enjoy the Rimmel lip liners. They have the perfect basic colors and apply super easy. They are self sharpening so no wasting time on a sharpener.
denise r.
denise r.
I love using this product it's perfect long lasting. I love how it doesn't come off easy as others the color is gorgeous and perfect for a natural look.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?