Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (41)
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Hogansville, GA

Beautiful color and goes on flawlessly without running or being to dark will be getting more in the future
Shsjhs S.
Shsjhs S.

This lipliner is absouluty amazing. The pigmented, thin stick rolls easily onto the lips. I bought it from a drugstore. The packaging is simple comes as a pencil. I would so reccomend you guys to try it
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Glen St Mary, FL

Love the color, but it does not stay put. It runs more than any lipliner I have ever used.
Lianna B.
Lianna B.
Philadelphia, PA

These liners are the bomb. I always keep at least two on hand, right now its Epic and Enchantment. They go on really smooth and last a couple of hours, depending on what you're doing. Very versatile, I use them as either full lip coverage or strictly a liner. Totally affordable, would definitely recommend.
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA

loving these new lip liners rommel, The colors are beautiful, the pigment is perfect, and the cost is just unbelievable, I've bought more expensive ones that don't work as well these were so beautiful I got these at no charge to test and review
Emily P.
Emily P.
College Station, TX

very good and inexpensive! long wearing and love that it is retractable and does not require sharpening
Aly S.
Aly S.

This is my go to liner, it's the perfect color and goes on smooth. It's nice that you don't need to sharpen it so you can just put it in your bag for touch ups. I do touch up thru out the day with eating and drinking it slightly wears off a bit. It's such a smooth formula and glides right on your lips making a perfect application every time.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Traverse City, MI

I hope this is the one i got in my voxbox, Its transparen't so I'm not to sure. But i used it, Not to sure on how lipliners works but thats my new thing to start trying, So Lucky ME ;) i got one from you guys! Thank You! I'll be buying more of this product to see how the colors the have work too :)
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Seattle, WA

These are SO pigmented! I'm not a superfan of retractable liners, because there's typically more packaging than actual product, but because they're so pigmented, and they're long-wearing, they last a decent amount of time. Have repurchased several times.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.

I love this!!! Love how you don't need a sharpener with this and the shade Eastend Snob is the perfect everyday pink. Lasts for a looooonng time on the lips
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Brooke N.

How do these compare to Rimmel's twistable lip liners, the exaggerate lip liner? I know these are a bit cheaper but are they just as good as the other ones?

Join Now