Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Heather B.
Heather B.
Harmony, PA

Love rimmel lip liners. You simply cannot beat them for the quality and the price point. Awesome color range and nice, saturated color when applied and lasts well.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Port Leyden, NY

These are decent lip liners. Great color payoff, easy to apply and long lasting, though I wouldn't go and say they'd last 1000 kisses, but they get the job done. They are a little drying but that is common with any lip liner.
Jazz L.
Jazz L.
Lakeland, FL

This is a very good lipliner. I have been using the Wine color liner and it matches very well with all my dark and light pink lipsticks. It lines the lips very smoothly and has a lot of pigment in the pencil. I recommend to anyone who wants a lasting lipliner.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Bruceton Mills, WV

This is a great lip liner for the price! I have it in the red shade and it helped my red lipstick stay in place all night. It is a little drying but only after a while.
lesly h.
lesly h.
Tacoma , Wa

I have a lot lipliners i use them to define my lips and then i add lipstick. I gotta say i love. This lipliner, it so soft,and good quality.
Caryn S.
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD

Really a must have product!
Im also a huge fan of Rimmel!
Blends very well and easy to apply.
Bit bold however.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Chagrin Falls, OH

I have the color cherry kiss and it is so gorgeous. it is a nice fall color. These have amazing color payoff and glide on your lips smoothly.
Yunuen L.
Yunuen L.
Athens, TN

This is by far the best lipliner to ever step on a store shelf !!! i put it on under my favorite lipstick and i am good to go with perfect lips all day :-)
Emily  B.
Emily B.
Caldwell, ID

This is the first lip liner I've ever tried. I like it because it lasts a long time and has a small applicator so it's pretty easy to apply but it breaks off a lot so don't have it turned up very far.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

I suggested my mom to buy this one day and we both tried it and fell in love!
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?