22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #9 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Review for: Innocent
10/10! Totally need to try. I love these lip liners because they are easy to blend with your lipstick or lip gloss. They are very creamy!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Darien, GA
Review for: Innocent
This is my go to lip liner. It matches just about every lipstick color I own. It goes on smooth and lasts forever. I also love how I don't have to sharpen it.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Review for: Other
Best lip liner I've ever used. It's so creamy and easy to apply, you can fill it in and wear it as a lipstick, and it's cheap!
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Latham, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite lip liner, I have bought almost every shade that has been released. It is very simple to use and glides on.
Kristyn S.
Kristyn S.
Hot Springs
Review for: Innocent
Really great product product for the price. Creamy and pigmented liner. I really like the small precise tip for controlled application.
Heather S.
Heather S.
FIrst ever lip liner I tried and It is really good. Be careful not to twist too much liner up because it breaks off easily and it wastes a lot of product. I got it in the shade east end snob. That shade is good for pinky nudes.
Kianna F.
Kianna F.
I absolutely love these Rimmel lip liners! The color pay off is amazing and for a liner, they are pretty moisturizing! If I wear a hydrating balm underneath, I can easily wear this liner alone, without a lipstick or gloss over top!

Emily P.
Emily P.
College Station, TX
very good and inexpensive! long wearing and love that it is retractable and does not require sharpening
Lulu S.
Lulu S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't like it is really had to blend, is not creamy at all, and I feel like is to rough on my lips, but It is long lasting.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite lip liner. it beats any high end lip liner product. my favorite shade is east end snob and it's the perfect pinky nude color. it last FOREVER and is just amazing. I highly highly recommend this.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her compacts and the lipstick is girl about town from what would be a good lip liner to use with that color and where can I buy it and not very pricey