BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Reema R.
Irvine, Ca
It is a very soft lip pencil and doesn't tug to your lips. And best part is its retractable and so does not need sharpening. I use this lip pencil even to fill my lips entirely and use it alone without a lipstick.
eka k.
I have this liner for a long time. it lasts all day and even night. it is deep red and i use it with my crimson red Clinique lipstick. they match perfectly. i love this pencil.
Emma K.
boone, NC
Ive never gone through a lipliner so fast. i love the color selection, these don't bleed, and the applicator isn't a pencil which i like. goes so well with the kate moss line, which are also great lipsticks,
Jennifer L.
Sanger, CA
I just recently started using this and I love it. I have it in the color Eastend Snob and sometimes use it as my full lip color for the day cause its just so beautiful.
Samantha W.
Love this product. Ive got it in east end snob which is a dupe for charlotte tilbury's famous pillow talk. Creamy and long last we purchased three times already.
I love these lip liners, really creamy when they are applied and dry down matte but aren't drying, I especially like the colour eastend snob, it seems to suit a lot of skin tones
Stephanie F.
Bruceton Mills, WV
This is a great lip liner for the price! I have it in the red shade and it helped my red lipstick stay in place all night. It is a little drying but only after a while.
Amy J.
I love Rimmel lip liners. They are creamy but not to creamy and go on easily and evenly. The price point is amazing too. I have so many from this brand and I love all of them. Such a pretty color selection.
Nickiolis R.
I love, love, love this product! I loved the shade so much and it is so long lasting that I ended up using the liner as a lipstick instead, and ended up colouring my lips in completely.
Kristen G.
Chadwick, IL
I am not for sure how lip liner works because I don't use it very often! when I tried it out it went on so easy and smooth. I'll be using this product more now!
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?