Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (45)
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Love this product. Ive got it in east end snob which is a dupe for charlotte tilbury's famous pillow talk. Creamy and long last we purchased three times already.
Cristina A.
Cristina A.
Fantastically pigmented and creamy! It blends really well if you want to wear it all over the lips and has great longevity. Plus, you don't even have to sharpen it!
Krista H.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
This is an amazing drug store lip liner. I was thoroughly satisfied with my purchase of this and definitely will be buying more!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Philomath, OR
You can't really beat the price. It can be a little soft, but it does a decent job of keeping the color of your lipstick in place. It also lasts. East End Snob is my very favorite.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Hogansville, GA
Beautiful color and goes on flawlessly without running or being to dark will be getting more in the future
Karen O.
Karen O.
Price is awesome plus anyone that wants a safe looking lip liner please buy easton snob great color and pigmentation for lips
Aly S.
Aly S.
This is my go to liner, it's the perfect color and goes on smooth. It's nice that you don't need to sharpen it so you can just put it in your bag for touch ups. I do touch up thru out the day with eating and drinking it slightly wears off a bit. It's such a smooth formula and glides right on your lips making a perfect application every time.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Glen St Mary, FL
Love the color, but it does not stay put. It runs more than any lipliner I have ever used.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Bronx, NY
I got the lipliner in my ModaVoxBox and i like it a lot it gives my lips a pop .Will be buying!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Crest Hill, IL
This liner put the LIP in lipliner! Not only was it a smooth, creamy long lasting application but it also complimented my gloss so well! Feel free to draw along the outside of the lips without fear of looking like a clown! This liner stays put and knows how to make you look as beautiful as you feel!
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?