22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #11 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Mindy B.
Mindy B.
Estero, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color easy to apply and love that its a retractable pencil so there is no sharpening required ...comes in great colors
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
I have this lip pencil in East End Snob and it is my all time favorite! It matches nearly every pink lip stick I have perfectly! It is also very easy to use and gives a nice, precise line.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Norton, VA
Review for: Red Diva 024
This is a good red lip liner. Not expensive well worth the price. Very easy to apply. It lasts all day.
Kay A.
Kay A.
Staten Island , NY
Long-lasting. Very convenient to use and bring with you since it does not need to be sharpened. My favorite is the color addiction!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not impressed by these lipliners. They break off easily and are very dry. Would never purchase them again.
Sheilah M.
Sheilah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love rimmel lip liners. They are long lasting, and go on so smooth. One of my favorite affordable liner.
Mimi G.
Mimi G.
Review for: Innocent
I love this formula! It's not drying and it's creamy. I can still run my lips together and it's super comfortable
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Louisville, KY
This is a good lip liner. It love that it is not a pencil. There only thing I didn't like is that if you press to hard it does break easily. It does glide on smoothly and is pigmented.
I love these lip liners, really creamy when they are applied and dry down matte but aren't drying, I especially like the colour eastend snob, it seems to suit a lot of skin tones
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I love Innocent. I've purchased and used 3 of them and can't imagine using a different nude lip liner, it goes with every nude lipstick I own!
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?