Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Cristina A.
Cristina A.

Fantastically pigmented and creamy! It blends really well if you want to wear it all over the lips and has great longevity. Plus, you don't even have to sharpen it!
Krista H.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD

This is an amazing drug store lip liner. I was thoroughly satisfied with my purchase of this and definitely will be buying more!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.

These lip liners are a great value. I like that they are mechanical and don't need to be sharpened. They are pretty fragile so be careful not to roll up to much product at a time.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

I tried one of these by accident, but ended up really loving it. It's soft and goes on easily. The color doesn't last an incredibly long time, but I could get a couple hours out of it. The color was really beautiful as well.
Ireland L.
Ireland L.
Fox River Grove, IL

I love the colors and the formula is very creamy. I use the color east end snob for an everyday look and its perfect for my skin tone i pair it with a maybe line baby lips in coral and it looks fairly natural kind of kilie jenner-ish
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Sacramento, CA

These are the best drugstore lipliners I've ever tried. They're dirt cheap too! They go on just as smoothly as MAC lipliners and they stay on all freaking day! I wish these came in more shades. I love these better than my NYX slim lip pencils (sorry!)
Jeannine G.
Jeannine G.
Sicklerville, NJ

This Lip Liner goes on smooth, lasts & is very reasonably priced! I make sure that when I see them in the store I buy a couple because if you don't when you go to the store the next time they will be out of stock!
Barbara F.
Barbara F.

Love this product very reasonably priced, love the selection of colours very easy to use
Marie S.
Marie S.

I have the color Red Dynamite which is the perfect shade of red. It glides on smoothly and doesn't feather onto my face like some other lip liners. This product has great pigmentation. I have used it to fill my lips for a nice matte finish or I just place a gloss over it for a shiny one.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.

This was a little dark for me but I tried the lighter one and it looked and blessed really well. I would recommend.
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?