22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #9 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Mahima P.
Mahima P.
Greenville, NC
Review for: Tiramisu 050
I love this product and most importantly I love this color! It is the perfect lip liner to pair with any liquid lipstick or lipstick!
erika m.
erika m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip linner, the formula it's really crazy, and pigmented, it doesn't dry the lips and it's a rally great base for any lipstick
Gisselle M.
Gisselle M.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good liner. Creamy but waxy enough to stay put. Good color payoff and lasts a long time, long after your lipstick may have faded! Great value.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy these liners, but I dislike the new shape of the applicator (an angled applicator). It makes application very difficult as a pencil shape is more convenient. However, they have a wide color range, and the pigmentation/scent is perfect!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pencil goes on true to the color of the packaging. Just as the name states, it definitely stays on.....and the price is very affordable!!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Review for: Wild Clover 014, Wine 061
They are highly pigmented and they last all day, I just love these pencils. I only have two colors now but I definitely plan to buy more
corrine p.
corrine p.
staten island, NY
The color Eastend Snob is my perfect nude and the lip liners are so pigmented and creamy that I can wear it on its own when I want to.
Anstiss E.
Anstiss E.
Davis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite lip liner hands down! The epic color is a definite must have. They apply so easily and last all day even when I eat or drink. I love getting home and still seeing my lips looking perfect. I just wish that they had more colors and that they weren't always sold out!
Apoorva B.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite lip liner from this collection 045 Cafe Au Lait. It is a nude brown color that is perfect for dark/Indian skin tones. It goes perfectly with my Kat Von D liquid lipstick in shade 'Lolita'. It stays on all day and does not smudge at all. I love it!
Karen D.
Karen D.
Gretna, LA
Review for: Other
These are really easy to apply and I love that they roll up and don't have to be sharpened I have it in east-end snob and natural
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her compacts and the lipstick is girl about town from what would be a good lip liner to use with that color and where can I buy it and not very pricey