BY RIMMEL LONDON #17 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy these liners, but I dislike the new shape of the applicator (an angled applicator). It makes application very difficult as a pencil shape is more convenient. However, they have a wide color range, and the pigmentation/scent is perfect!
Anstiss E.
Davis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite lip liner hands down! The epic color is a definite must have. They apply so easily and last all day even when I eat or drink. I love getting home and still seeing my lips looking perfect. I just wish that they had more colors and that they weren't always sold out!
Cat J.
I have this in the color Eastend Snob and love it! It glides on creamy but dries to a soft matte finish. This color is so perfect I often use it as a full lip color and have repurchased this same color of liner numerous times. I'd give it five stars except that it will feather mid day if you don't take the time to properly prime your lips before each application.
Nicole W.
Northridge, CA
Okay so I LOVVVVVE the shape of this thing, it's almost impossible to mess your lips up with this thing. Also, i love that it's retractable which makes it easy for traveling. staying power isn't fantastic, but for 5$ at your local target it's a steal and i am definitely going to get these in every color.
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite lip liner from this collection 045 Cafe Au Lait. It is a nude brown color that is perfect for dark/Indian skin tones. It goes perfectly with my Kat Von D liquid lipstick in shade 'Lolita'. It stays on all day and does not smudge at all. I love it!
Rin F.
It goes really well with Rimmel's Kate Edition lipsticks. Gives a very defined line around the lips. Very convenient as it does not need sharpening. Glides smoothly on the lips and doesn't drag. Doesn't bleed or feather. This is the only lip liner I use.
Karley S.
De Pere, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these lip liners! I bought a few of them and I really like how long they last on my lips. I seem to get a longer wear out of the darker colors and the price point on these are great as well! Yes, I have had liners that last longer but for the price you pay for these, and the color payoff you get, you really can't go wrong.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the shade Red Dive and it is the perfect red lip liner. I love that it is retractable packaging so I don't have to worry about sharpening it. I love the formula is very nice and creamy. I will be buying more shades of this liner.
denise v.
Denver, CO
I love it! when i first got it i swatched it on my hand and then after washing my hands it was still there i kept repeating that process for a little and it was still on but slowly fading away after each wash. I thought it was a good sign. Another thing is that it is totally wearable for literally anything.
Heather S.
FIrst ever lip liner I tried and It is really good. Be careful not to twist too much liner up because it breaks off easily and it wastes a lot of product. I got it in the shade east end snob. That shade is good for pinky nudes.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?