Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Anita C.
Anita C.
Richmond Hill, Ontario

The colours are nice, but it doesn't last well. It also settles into my lips and makes it appear really dry. In addition, the pencil keeps breaking off!
Amelia T.
Amelia T.
Lakeland, TN

Eastend Snob is one of my must-have lip liners. I frequently wear it on it's own topped with lip balm because I find the color so flattering.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
San Mateo, CA

It keeps feathering at a minimum. I really like the whole line of these lip liners! Works really great with my everyday makeup.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.

Love these lip liners but they run out so quickly as I use them as a lipstick
Tina J.
Tina J.
West Nyack, NY

This is an amazing lip liner. it comes out beautifully matte. The pencil itself is super thin and delicate which probably means there not too much product actually in it. but it also helps with precision. LOVE IT
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

I tried one of these by accident, but ended up really loving it. It's soft and goes on easily. The color doesn't last an incredibly long time, but I could get a couple hours out of it. The color was really beautiful as well.
Ireland L.
Ireland L.
Fox River Grove, IL

I love the colors and the formula is very creamy. I use the color east end snob for an everyday look and its perfect for my skin tone i pair it with a maybe line baby lips in coral and it looks fairly natural kind of kilie jenner-ish
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Sacramento, CA

These are the best drugstore lipliners I've ever tried. They're dirt cheap too! They go on just as smoothly as MAC lipliners and they stay on all freaking day! I wish these came in more shades. I love these better than my NYX slim lip pencils (sorry!)
Connie S.
Connie S.
San Diego, CA

Love this lip liner. It comes out matte which I love the look of and stays put all day! It is very affordable and super pigmented. They do dry out your lips a little bit throughout the day but that's nothing lip balm can't fix.
Chelsie N.
Chelsie N.
Portland, OR

I'm in love, for a drugstore product this works soo so well! It super wearable and it stays really well too
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now