Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Dothan, AL

Love this! Have a neutral pink that is perfect to keep in your bag for everyday use and love it!
Arlene C.
Arlene C.

Bought this and love it. The price was great. Color is great when I wear it. I use this all the time.
Fernanda G.
Fernanda G.
Watsonville, CA

LOVE this lip liner.. Very pigmented and it lasts all day. It is definitely a little rough on the lips but i think thats why it lasts so long
Misty S.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC

Beautiful lip liner. Great colors, and very smooth. Does not skip, and allows you to line and color in your lips easily.
Bewitchedd B.
Bewitchedd B.

They're okay, love the color and the price... But they break off on my lips a lot while applying
Allie V.
Allie V.
Los Angeles , CA

I love these lip pencils. They are so creamy and it looks good with or without lipstick over it.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN

I love the retractable part of this and the shape of the tip but these are a bit drying on the lips. However, they give a nice color range. My one complaint is that they crumble sometimes so it could be more creamy.
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA

I was looking for a lip color that was similar to Kylie Jenner's and Eastend snob was the perfect fit! An amazing lip liner!!
Christine B.
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL

Excellent lip liner from the drugstore. I love Tiramisu for a nude lip. As I've aged, I've noticed my lip color has faded slightly and this brings it all back when I'm looking for a subtle look. I always grab a few when I see them because they are very popular. They are in each makeup bag, in the bathrrom, in my travel bag and in my special occasion purse. Priced right too.
April E.

I have always known about Rimmel products, but I never bought anything from them until I went to Ulta and saw they had buy 1 get 1 50% I stocked up on all their lip pencils. They are a bit drying to me, but you can always fix that by applying lip balm.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now