22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #8 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Robyn B.
Robyn B.
I have tried other lip liners, but Rimmell Exaggerate Lip Liners are AMAZING they glide on smooth and are always sharp and ready to go! Whither I'm in a spicy mood or feeling in a nude mood they have all the colors to keep me happy. I LOVE THEM! And I tell everybody about them. Rimmell you ROCK!
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Holy grail lip liner! These are the best. They are great for creating an ombre lip look or as a base for other lip color. They are long lasting and beautiful! You can find these anywhere, but I like to hit up Ulta on a sale. They are perfect consistency - not too stiff and not too slippery.
Saowda F.
Saowda F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pros: Creamy, very pigmented, goes on smooth, not drying or crumbling, has very good neutral colors, long lasting, and can be used as a lipstick, inexpensive. Same packaging like most lip liners. Most definitely would buy again if Rimmel releases newer colors

Cons: Better color selection.
Kassi N.
Kassi N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really amazing lip liner. The Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in the color Natural was one of the first lip liners I ever bought at I love it so much! Since it is a nude color it goes well under any color lip product and looks amazing by itself as well. Would definitely recommend!
brenda a.
brenda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best lip liner EVER... High End or Drug Store in my opinion. They are creamy and pigmented and last a long time on the lips. I usually fill my lips completely in with them and then top with lipstick or gloss and sometimes nothing. My favorite color is Eastend Snob perfect everyday shade.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Hinesville , GA
This is one of my favorite drug store / Walmart lip liners. I've even used it on my waterline! It doesn't smudge and it even comes in white/clear if you can't find the color that you like. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great, affordable lip liner for every day wearing.
Luisa H.
Luisa H.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color -- it boosts my lips from natural to just-a-few-notches-above-natural (I'm medium-pale skinned with fairly thin, pale lips), and doesn't stand out too garishly. I wear this color both to work and out at night, usually with a slightly lighter lipstick or gloss over it.
eva w.
eva w.
Glen Daniel, WV
These lip liners are soft and creamy with great color payoff. It met my expectations and is a great value. I picked a few of these up at Wal-Mart and find them to be easy to use. Just be sure to not twist up the product too far or it will break off because it is very soft and creamy.
ruby r.
ruby r.
FRESNO, California
I love this lip liner so much its my to go to everyday wear lip liner its so easy to use and last all day it don't smudge or comes of during the day there is no need to reapply once its on its on for the full day and don't need to worry about it fading away either this is a must have
Christina K.
Christina K.
Whitestone, NY
The Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in the shade Tiramisu is my go to lip liner. Not only is the color beautiful but the formula is so creamy. Sometimes I will even wear it by itself. It is the perfect MLBB shade. I just wish it came in a twist up because I hate using pencil sharpeners.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her compacts and the lipstick is girl about town from what would be a good lip liner to use with that color and where can I buy it and not very pricey