Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Chrissy A.
Chrissy A.
Bridgeport, WV

This stuff is my ride or die! I am obsessed with this liner. While I have tried many colors, spice is my favorite. I have bought expensive liners and other cheapies and this is the best. It isn't dry, but isn't too moist. It stays on and is the perfect your lips but better. My lips look so full, I use this everyday.
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Middlesboro, KY

The only lip liner I use from the drugstore, or anywhere for that matter! I fill in my entire lip with it to make my lipstick that I put overtop last all day. It stays even when the lipstick and glass is long gone! A weird smell at first but you get used to it, such a good product that it doesn't even phase me.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.

I have been using this lip liner for 10 years! I LOVE IT! No other lip liner stays on my lips like Rimmel does and I have found the colors the best to match my lips. First time I bought this was from Walgreens & been buying it there ever since. I definitely recommend this to all my friends & swear by it!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Northridge , Ca

Okay so I LOVVVVVE the shape of this thing, it's almost impossible to mess your lips up with this thing. Also, i love that it's retractable which makes it easy for traveling. staying power isn't fantastic, but for 5$ at your local target it's a steal and i am definitely going to get these in every color.
lujing h.
lujing h.
Seattle, WA

This is a smooth, pigmented, and beautiful lip liner. I like this liner because it glides on easily with very decent color payoff. I sometimes fill in my lips with it alone and it still looks pretty (mine is a neutral beigey color )and feels comfy. I would love to try some more colors in the future.
Gracie P.
Gracie P.
Gambier, OH

I'm not in love with this product. The formula tends to slide around my lips unless I perfectly scrub and prime them. It also needs a few layers to achieve the kind of intense pigmentation I look for in a lip liner. While it is cheap and somewhat effective, I'm not sure I would purchase this again.
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.

This lip liner was maybe the worst I have ever tried. Every single time I tried to use it, no matter how delicate, the tip would break and fall off. I hate dealing with a sharpener, so I thought this would be right up my alley. But with all the messy breakage, I'd welcome a sharpener any day.
Aslyn K.
Aslyn K.
San Marcos, TX

I swear by this lipliner. Enough said. It stays all day (yes, even through eating food) with minimal touch required. I usually wear it on its own with a chapstick over it (sometimes it tends to dry out my lips). People ask me all the time what lipstick I have on and my go-to color is Eastend Snob
Robyn B.
Robyn B.

I have tried other lip liners, but Rimmell Exaggerate Lip Liners are AMAZING they glide on smooth and are always sharp and ready to go! Whither I'm in a spicy mood or feeling in a nude mood they have all the colors to keep me happy. I LOVE THEM! And I tell everybody about them. Rimmell you ROCK!
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Ann Arbor, MI

Holy grail lip liner! These are the best. They are great for creating an ombre lip look or as a base for other lip color. They are long lasting and beautiful! You can find these anywhere, but I like to hit up Ulta on a sale. They are perfect consistency - not too stiff and not too slippery.
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now