22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #11 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Gracie P.
Gracie P.
Ann Arbor, MI
I'm not in love with this product. The formula tends to slide around my lips unless I perfectly scrub and prime them. It also needs a few layers to achieve the kind of intense pigmentation I look for in a lip liner. While it is cheap and somewhat effective, I'm not sure I would purchase this again.
Aslyn K.
Aslyn K.
San Marcos, TX
I swear by this lipliner. Enough said. It stays all day (yes, even through eating food) with minimal touch required. I usually wear it on its own with a chapstick over it (sometimes it tends to dry out my lips). People ask me all the time what lipstick I have on and my go-to color is Eastend Snob
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
I have tried other lip liners, but Rimmell Exaggerate Lip Liners are AMAZING they glide on smooth and are always sharp and ready to go! Whither I'm in a spicy mood or feeling in a nude mood they have all the colors to keep me happy. I LOVE THEM! And I tell everybody about them. Rimmell you ROCK!
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Holy grail lip liner! These are the best. They are great for creating an ombre lip look or as a base for other lip color. They are long lasting and beautiful! You can find these anywhere, but I like to hit up Ulta on a sale. They are perfect consistency - not too stiff and not too slippery.
Saowda F.
Saowda F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pros: Creamy, very pigmented, goes on smooth, not drying or crumbling, has very good neutral colors, long lasting, and can be used as a lipstick, inexpensive. Same packaging like most lip liners. Most definitely would buy again if Rimmel releases newer colors

Cons: Better color selection.
Kassi N.
Kassi N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really amazing lip liner. The Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in the color Natural was one of the first lip liners I ever bought at I love it so much! Since it is a nude color it goes well under any color lip product and looks amazing by itself as well. Would definitely recommend!
brenda a.
brenda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best lip liner EVER... High End or Drug Store in my opinion. They are creamy and pigmented and last a long time on the lips. I usually fill my lips completely in with them and then top with lipstick or gloss and sometimes nothing. My favorite color is Eastend Snob perfect everyday shade.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Hinesville, GA
This is one of my favorite drug store / Walmart lip liners. I've even used it on my waterline! It doesn't smudge and it even comes in white/clear if you can't find the color that you like. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great, affordable lip liner for every day wearing.
Luisa H.
Luisa H.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the color -- it boosts my lips from natural to just-a-few-notches-above-natural (I'm medium-pale skinned with fairly thin, pale lips), and doesn't stand out too garishly. I wear this color both to work and out at night, usually with a slightly lighter lipstick or gloss over it.
eva w.
eva w.
Glen Daniel, WV
These lip liners are soft and creamy with great color payoff. It met my expectations and is a great value. I picked a few of these up at Wal-Mart and find them to be easy to use. Just be sure to not twist up the product too far or it will break off because it is very soft and creamy.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?