BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
Review for: Enchantment more...
Okay, so i love this super pigmented Rimmel lip liner for a number of reasons. First, the slanted tip!! Not only is it retractable, which i always appreciate, but the slanted tip ensures it stays the same shape every time. Second, the staying power of the color. It's a good matte mauve-kindof-berry color that happens to go well with a number of different shades and formulas. Once dry, you would have to intentionally wipe it for it to smudge, otherwise it's staying put. I would recommend to others. I also will likely purchase this again.
Sofia B.
Richmond, VA
While I do love buying high end makeup and more pricey items for my face and eyes, Rimmel is a brand that I love for my lip liners. They are not too expensive and they are worth more than you spend.
I currently have the shades "Natural 030" and my too favorite "Epic 045" and "Ravish 057". I do plan on investing on more shades of these but at my local rite aid there weren't many colors to choose from when I went.
These lip liners last all day long, I never feel the need to reapply, like I do my lip stick or lip stains. They last while I eat and drink. I love it!
I use them with my
(Not that exact shade but the NYX Lingerie liquid lipsticks)
I highly recommend this product, and I will continue to buy from Rimmel for their lip liners!
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
My go-to liner in shade Cappuccino! I purchase from Amazon because unfortunately you can't get this specific shade in the states anymore. It met my expectations 100%! I'm a repeat user/buyer, perfect nude shade! I definitely will continue to repurchase because it works with almost all of my neutral lippies! I hope it never runs out on Amazon cause I will be so disappointed if I'm unable to get this shade anymore. All Rimmel liners are a great formula with long lasting power, a smooth formula and beautiful shade selection. Cappuccino just happens to be my favorite and of course it's the most difficult one for me to get my hands on.. lol typical me
elliott b.
I love these lipliners to death! They are truly a gem at the drugstore. The quality is great for drugstore and they work well as stand alone products. They aren't creamy, but they go on well and are matte. Eastend snob is my favorite color to use just because it is such a cute pink shade. The packaging is good as well and I've had no problem with the twist up tube.
Lianna B.
Philadelphia, PA
These liners are the bomb. I always keep at least two on hand, right now its Epic and Enchantment. They go on really smooth and last a couple of hours, depending on what you're doing. Very versatile, I use them as either full lip coverage or strictly a liner. Totally affordable, would definitely recommend.
Hannah J.
Hinesville, GA
This is one of my favorite drug store / Walmart lip liners. I've even used it on my waterline! It doesn't smudge and it even comes in white/clear if you can't find the color that you like. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great, affordable lip liner for every day wearing.
Carla S.
Definitely smooth, creamy, goes on evenly, applies smoothly and without being harsh on the skin. The color pay off? could be a bit better but for the price, it can not be beaten! Definitely would buy other shades of this product and do recommend it. Also, buy it when it goes on sale at walgreens!
Gianna M.
Review for: Tiramisu 050 more...
Tiramisu is a GREAT drugstore brand nude liner. These pencils don't have to be sharpened with is a huge bonus. They are soft without being so soft they break and glide on easily without having to tug. I love that the packaging is so slim that it fits nicely in your hand and you have a lot of control as well. Fairly long lasting and a nice formula that doesn't bleed or budge very much.
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
This lip liner is awesome! It's smooth & the color East End Snob is my favorite! It's a beautiful neutral pink that adds enough definition with out being staining, etc. I will continue to repurchase these & hope to find another color that I love as much as East End Snob in a mauvier hue. The price is also very reasonable & o would compare this to a high end lip liner!
Jaime P.
Oradell, NJ
Review for: Enchantment, Innocent, Innocent, Other more...
Rimmel's Exaggerate Lip Liners are definitely my #1 go to lip liners. They are slightly stiff and not too creamy, making the formula super long lasting on the lips. The applicator is easy to use and I love the fact that it's retractable so that there is no hassle to sharpen the lip liner. They also have a huge shade range for anyone to find the perfect match or shade.
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?