BY RIMMEL LONDON #21 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Lisa T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Holy grail lip liner! These are the best. They are great for creating an ombre lip look or as a base for other lip color. They are long lasting and beautiful! You can find these anywhere, but I like to hit up Ulta on a sale. They are perfect consistency - not too stiff and not too slippery.
Saowda F.
Pros: Creamy, very pigmented, goes on smooth, not drying or crumbling, has very good neutral colors, long lasting, and can be used as a lipstick, inexpensive. Same packaging like most lip liners. Most definitely would buy again if Rimmel releases newer colors

Cons: Better color selection.
Kassi N.
This is a really amazing lip liner. The Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in the color Natural was one of the first lip liners I ever bought at I love it so much! Since it is a nude color it goes well under any color lip product and looks amazing by itself as well. Would definitely recommend!
brenda a.
Best lip liner EVER... High End or Drug Store in my opinion. They are creamy and pigmented and last a long time on the lips. I usually fill my lips completely in with them and then top with lipstick or gloss and sometimes nothing. My favorite color is Eastend Snob perfect everyday shade.
Luisa H.
MIAMI, FL
I love the color -- it boosts my lips from natural to just-a-few-notches-above-natural (I'm medium-pale skinned with fairly thin, pale lips), and doesn't stand out too garishly. I wear this color both to work and out at night, usually with a slightly lighter lipstick or gloss over it.
eva w.
Glen Daniel, WV
These lip liners are soft and creamy with great color payoff. It met my expectations and is a great value. I picked a few of these up at Wal-Mart and find them to be easy to use. Just be sure to not twist up the product too far or it will break off because it is very soft and creamy.
ruby r.
FRESNO, California
I love this lip liner so much its my to go to everyday wear lip liner its so easy to use and last all day it don't smudge or comes of during the day there is no need to reapply once its on its on for the full day and don't need to worry about it fading away either this is a must have
Christina K.
Whitestone, NY
The Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in the shade Tiramisu is my go to lip liner. Not only is the color beautiful but the formula is so creamy. Sometimes I will even wear it by itself. It is the perfect MLBB shade. I just wish it came in a twist up because I hate using pencil sharpeners.
Cherisse B.
I love this lip liner! I is very moisturizing and doesn't leave the kips feeling dry. It helps to make an even base for lipstick or as a stand-alone lip product because my lips are very pigmented but not evenly colored. So comfortable to wear! I told all my friends to try it out.
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
i LOVE these lip liners! So creamy, so easy, dries down matte, and affordable! I have so many of these colors and they run out pretty easily too. But that's probably because I use them every other day. These and the normal lip liner are amazing and I would highly recommend them.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?