Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (42)
Ana Victoria T.
Ana Victoria T.
Kissimmee, FL

I have the shade "Innocent" which it is a beautiful color. The colors are so beautiful that instead of using it as a lip liner I use it as a lipstick. When I bought it I didn't excep to dry so much my lips but now I use Vaseline before lining my lips, to smooth my lips. It is super easy to use Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner. I would buy it again.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.

I own plenty of lip liners and the brand that I have the most is Rimmel lip liners because of the shades of lip liners provided by the brand. I love the creaminess from the product that glides smooth on the lips. I use this product alone or under a lipstick. It's a perfect product to help define the lips and make them bigger and pouty looking.
Lexie A.
Lexie A.

I love this lip liner. I was trying to find a dupe for a Clarins one and cam across this. I knew it wasn't going to be as good as the Clarins one but it is cheaper. I actually use it all over my lips and as an actual lip liner so it does work both ways. I think it is a great product and to anyone thinking of buying it, I say go for it!
Ali R.
Ali R.

This has been my favorite lip liner since I started wearing makeup. It's affordable and it goes on super smoothly and it's a twist up lip liner, so no annoying sharpening. It comes in a wide variety of colors so you can easily match your lip stick. The only downside is that it breaks a little more easily than other lip liners I have.
Jen F.
Jen F.

Great lip liner for a great price! I swatched this on my hand and the next day there was still some left on my hand....through hand washing and a shower! It's creamy enough of a liner that you can almost wear the liner by itself, or maybe with just a gloss on top! In my photo I am wearing this liner in ravishing with nothing else.
Vanesa P.
Vanesa P.

I have this in the shade 011 Spice. I love this shade and find that even though it is not the exact match, it works well with Mac's satin twig lipstick. It can also be used over the whole lip alone to create a beautiful matte color. I like the shade and formula because it really does last long. I will definitely buy this again!
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh, PA

This is my favorite drug store lip liner. My favorite shade is 050 Tiramisu. I purchase these lip liner at Rite Aid usually, or any other drugstore. It definitely exceeded my expectations. There is always a sale and i save my Rite Aid points to get free bucks back. You just cant beat this lip liner, I would highly recommend it.
Alice C.
Alice C.

I like how the product glides smoothly on my lips without 'skipping' across my skin. I like how the product isn't drying and I like how it matches with a number of different brands. However I do not think the product is very pigmented; this usually isnt a problem but it makes it hard to overline my lips if i feel like it.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.

Eastend snob is a "my lips but better" color. I can put this on and not even have to put anything over it. If I don't feel like wearing lipstick, I'll put this on to even out the color in my lips and stick some Chapstick on top. It's also great under any lip color too. Plus the sharp angle makes it super easy to use.
Chrissy A.
Chrissy A.
Bridgeport, WV

This stuff is my ride or die! I am obsessed with this liner. While I have tried many colors, spice is my favorite. I have bought expensive liners and other cheapies and this is the best. It isn't dry, but isn't too moist. It stays on and is the perfect your lips but better. My lips look so full, I use this everyday.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Brooke N.

How do these compare to Rimmel's twistable lip liners, the exaggerate lip liner? I know these are a bit cheaper but are they just as good as the other ones?

Join Now