Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (42)
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT

I really enjoy these liners, but I dislike the new shape of the applicator (an angled applicator). It makes application very difficult as a pencil shape is more convenient. However, they have a wide color range, and the pigmentation/scent is perfect!
Zainab A.
Zainab A.
Wales, United Kingdom

I love these lipliners so much! you can wear them alone or with a lipstick. They're super pigmented and really affordable so whats not to love. Also the lipliner in east end snob is a dupe for the charlotte Tilbury lip cheat in pillow talk
Kianna F.
Kianna F.

I absolutely love these Rimmel lip liners! The color pay off is amazing and for a liner, they are pretty moisturizing! If I wear a hydrating balm underneath, I can easily wear this liner alone, without a lipstick or gloss over top!

Reema R.
Reema R.
Irvine, Ca

It is a very soft lip pencil and doesn't tug to your lips. And best part is its retractable and so does not need sharpening. I use this lip pencil even to fill my lips entirely and use it alone without a lipstick.
Lakeland, TN

Rimmel 1000 Kisses lipliner in Natural is my perfect nude. Sometimes I wear alone, topped with balm but I also like it under almost any lipstick, not just nude shades.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Glasgow, KY

I really enjoy the Rimmel lip liners. They have the perfect basic colors and apply super easy. They are self sharpening so no wasting time on a sharpener.
denise r.
denise r.

I love using this product it's perfect long lasting. I love how it doesn't come off easy as others the color is gorgeous and perfect for a natural look.
Anita C.
Anita C.
Richmond Hill, Ontario

The colours are nice, but it doesn't last well. It also settles into my lips and makes it appear really dry. In addition, the pencil keeps breaking off!
Lakeland, TN

Eastend Snob is one of my must-have lip liners. I frequently wear it on it's own topped with lip balm because I find the color so flattering.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
San Mateo, CA

It keeps feathering at a minimum. I really like the whole line of these lip liners! Works really great with my everyday makeup.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville, CA

Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her compacts and the lipstick is girl about town from what would be a good lip liner to use with that color and where can I buy it and not very pricey

Join Now