BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
charisse c.
MCKINNEY, TX
East end snob is the best drugstore lip liner ever. It's the perfect color and is creamy enough to apply all over as a lipstick. The only drawback is I go through the liner super fast. I use one of these every 1-2 months at least.
Luisa H.
MIAMI, FL
I love the color -- it boosts my lips from natural to just-a-few-notches-above-natural (I'm medium-pale skinned with fairly thin, pale lips), and doesn't stand out too garishly. I wear this color both to work and out at night, usually with a slightly lighter lipstick or gloss over it.
Kimberley F.
I really like this liner. It is easy to apply and it last longer than other ones. I put it in first thing in the morning and don't have to reapply it until after lunch.
Caitlyn S.
This product is a great lip liner that lasts. It keeps your lipstick on and this shade is the perfect natural color. It matches a lot of shades of lipstick. It's great.
Rita C.
North Hollywood, CA
I received this Lip Liner in my ModaVoxBox, and I really like how it applies and it makes my lips look better and prevents my lipstick from running. I will repurchase.
Heather B.
Harmony, PA
Love this lip liner! Super affordable and great color range. Easy application & mechanical "always sharp" design allows for zero product waste. Staying power is great.
Amelia T.
Lakeland, TN
Rimmel 1000 Kisses lipliner in Natural is my perfect nude. Sometimes I wear alone, topped with balm but I also like it under almost any lipstick, not just nude shades.
Roshini J.
Bronx, NY
i actually used the color in EPIC and i was so pleased. it made my lips look so much fuller and on top of that i used the liner as the lipstick! worked out great!
Heather B.
Harmony, PA
Love rimmel lip liners. You simply cannot beat them for the quality and the price point. Awesome color range and nice, saturated color when applied and lasts well.
Tina J.
West Nyack, NY
This is an amazing lip liner. it comes out beautifully matte. The pencil itself is super thin and delicate which probably means there not too much product actually in it. but it also helps with precision. LOVE IT
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?