22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #9 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her c...4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do yo...5 Answers
Sara H.
Sara H.
Review for: Innocent
This is a nice smooth lip liner, the line is nice and smooth, however the product dried out in the packaging and I wasn't able to use it more than a few times. I might buy this again.
Rhiannon
Rhiannon
Review for: Innocent
I use this to line my lips before matte lipsticks. It helps the lipstick stay in the right place and also helps provide definition. Plus it's cheap!
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lip liners are exquisite. I am in love. I have tried many brands but never have I fell this deeply in love with such an amazing lip liner formula. I buy these all the time. I would recommend to others.
Mollie M.
Mollie M.
Review for: Innocent
Love this lip liner! It stays on fairly well and is super affordable! It's also available anywhere which makes it much more convenient than other brands.
Larissa I.
Larissa I.
Review for: Nude
This lip liner is amazing! Very creamy and easy to line your lips, and stays matte. It lasts quite a long time! Highly recommend this lip liner!
Brandie W.
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC
I'm glad I tried this lip liner. The only problems I have with it is that it leaves my lips feeling more dryer than I would like and that the product color is a couple shades lighter than the packaging shows. Although the product is lighter than the packaging, I was grateful it was a light nude color. They just need to find a way to represent the true color on the packaging. It is a smooth formula, and long lasting to boot. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to try lip liner.
Alma S.
Alma S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this lip liner in the color Nude and Red. It stays on for hours. It looks very natural and I like to apply lip gloss over it to give it more of a glossy look.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are nice but this breaks almost everytime I use it so id pass on this product. Not worth it. So many other drugstore that are better
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these lip liners. They recently came out with some new colors. I got mines in under my spell. Very pretty. I use these liners all over my lips. The result looks like a matte lip color. They last for hours and are highly pigmented.
Chantelle B.
Chantelle B.
Review for: Spice 011
I have a few of these, they are great for the price, I can wear them alone or with lipstick they have nice texture, I like the push up liner.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?