Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Pottstown, PA

I have this in East end snob and I love it so much. It's pigmented and the perfect color. I wear it almost every day
Maryam A.
Maryam A.

I have that in red and it is great. I love the packaging and the tip. it makes coloring in your lips very easy and fast.
Cat J.
Cat J.

I have this in the color Eastend Snob and love it! It glides on creamy but dries to a soft matte finish. This color is so perfect I often use it as a full lip color and have repurchased this same color of liner numerous times. I'd give it five stars except that it will feather mid day if you don't take the time to properly prime your lips before each application.
Marilyn P.
Marilyn P.

I have purchased the shade Tiramisu at least 5 times and even keep an extra as a backup because I worry that they will discontinue this shade. I love this liner for a nude lip since I like a peachy/brown nude lip. This is an HG product for me.
Julie  A.
Julie A.
River grove, Il

These are my favorite lip liners! They go on very smoothly on the lips and they have amazing color and help the lipstick stay on all day. Just wish they had more colors To choose from.
Elsa N.
Elsa N.
Brownsville, TX

Really like this lip liners. They work really well. a lot of colors. Great formula. Really cheap price
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Sanger, CA

I just recently started using this and I love it. I have it in the color Eastend Snob and sometimes use it as my full lip color for the day cause its just so beautiful.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Spring Branch, TX

I love these lip liners! They are so creamy and really pigmented! They staying power is great too.
Brooke N.

I really like this lip liner, this was my first lip liner and I got the color enchantment. It's a rosey mauve color that I think it would work with a lot of different lipstick colors. They are extremely affordable, last a long time, and don't smear. I am very happy that I bought it and got it on sale. I am looking forward to getting more in the future and I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to try a great lip liner!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.

Love this product. Ive got it in east end snob which is a dupe for charlotte tilbury's famous pillow talk. Creamy and long last we purchased three times already.
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?