Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (45)
nicole o.
nicole o.
Bronx, NY
MY FAVORITE!! I just bought it a few days ago and I'm so hooked. If you're like me and love a everday/natural makeup look, then by this color and these lip pencils. So worth buying!!
Brooke N.
I really like this lip liner, this was my first lip liner and I got the color enchantment. It's a rosey mauve color that I think it would work with a lot of different lipstick colors. They are extremely affordable, last a long time, and don't smear. I am very happy that I bought it and got it on sale. I am looking forward to getting more in the future and I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to try a great lip liner!
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Sacramento, CA
I wasn't too sure about how I felt about retractable lip liners until I tried these ones. East End Snob is a must have shade! These go on easily and stay put all day! I just wish they had more shades to choose from.
Alison O.
Alison O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE. I got this in 057 Ravish and loved the color so much I've actually gone to the extreme and worn it all over as my actual lip color. I also love the slanted edge of the lip liner as opposed to a rounded edge. I will definitely be purchasing this in other colors!
Ali S.
Ali S.
This is my favorite lipliner I have used. My #fave shade is in east end snob and I can use it for almost any pink that I have. It doesn't pull at my lips and it draws so well.
Peggy B.
Peggy B.
This is the best liner and so affordable🏅available at your local drugstores.
lesly h.
lesly h.
Tacoma , Wa
Hands down i love this lip liner.makes my lips define and adding lipstick help.i totally recommend this!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love this liner. I have it in "East End Snob" and love it. They are so smooth and just glide on. This is one of the best drugstore lip liners.
kelci h.
kelci h.
Madison, WI
Great product! Stays on well and comes in great colors. My favorite is Eastern Snob. Perfect mauve punk color.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Maryville, TN
Best drugstore lip liner. Smooth. Slanted applicator makes application easy. Slightly sticky consistency makes lipstick stay all day.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?