BY RIMMEL LONDON #17 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Kristyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing linerd. Stay on but they dont stick on forever. Creamy enough to line and not drag the lips. Great shade range too. Also love that these are retractable!
Zainab H.
S Barrington, IL
My favorite lip liner of all time. My only problem with this product is that it does not have a lot of product it in and that it will run out pretty quickly. It does last long and has a nice smooth texture.
Laura S.
Review for: Other
Review for east end snob. I know this color was all the hype on YouTube awhile ago. But I love this color it matches my own lip color pretty much and it goes on very nice.
Sascha G.
This lipliner is fantastic for a drugstore brand! It's creamy, goes on smooth and lasts all day. It's cheap and has a large color selection and great color payoff. I would say this could even be a dupe for the NARS lipliners
Danielle M.
Longmont, CO
This is by far one of my favorite drugstore lip liner lines. In the past I struggled to find a lip liner color that actually matched the packaging. It always seems that the liner inside was either darker or way off base when it came to the color. I bought mine in number 30 Tiramisu, and I love it. It is long wearing, the color pay off is great, and it rarely transfers onto my coffee mugs. Absolutely a great drugstore find.
Kayla V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lip liners are exquisite. I am in love. I have tried many brands but never have I fell this deeply in love with such an amazing lip liner formula. I buy these all the time. I would recommend to others.
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm glad I tried this lip liner. The only problems I have with it is that it leaves my lips feeling more dryer than I would like and that the product color is a couple shades lighter than the packaging shows. Although the product is lighter than the packaging, I was grateful it was a light nude color. They just need to find a way to represent the true color on the packaging. It is a smooth formula, and long lasting to boot. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to try lip liner.
Dawn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these lip liners. They recently came out with some new colors. I got mines in under my spell. Very pretty. I use these liners all over my lips. The result looks like a matte lip color. They last for hours and are highly pigmented.
Morgan G.
Eastend snob is a "my lips but better" color. I can put this on and not even have to put anything over it. If I don't feel like wearing lipstick, I'll put this on to even out the color in my lips and stick some Chapstick on top. It's also great under any lip color too. Plus the sharp angle makes it super easy to use.
Brooke N.
I really like this lip liner, this was my first lip liner and I got the color enchantment. It's a rosey mauve color that I think it would work with a lot of different lipstick colors. They are extremely affordable, last a long time, and don't smear. I am very happy that I bought it and got it on sale. I am looking forward to getting more in the future and I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to try a great lip liner!
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?