22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #11 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Alycia D.
Alycia D.
Bradenton, FL
I have this in the color rapture. Matches a lot of my lipsticks I already have. Goes on smoothly. Easy to apply.
Reema R.
Reema R.
Irvine, Ca
It is a very soft lip pencil and doesn't tug to your lips. And best part is its retractable and so does not need sharpening. I use this lip pencil even to fill my lips entirely and use it alone without a lipstick.
Yojaira M.
Yojaira M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lip liners are super creamy and easy to apply...doesnt dry out lips and will last on quite a bit if used on its own
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Innocent
Love all Rommel London Lip liners they are the best and the prices are wonderful this color is really nice too
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good base for any lipstick. I had this in a nude and put it under everything. I Never had a problem with it.
Shaira D.
Shaira D.
I love these lip liners. Very creme, feel wonderful on the lips. They are of a matte natural lip liner. Works great .
Torie H.
Torie H.
Review for: Enchantment
I love this color and this product. I use this for my darker shades of liner. It is very smooth and creamy
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in LOVE with this Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner. It leaves my lips looking perfectly lined and the color blends wonderfully with my lip balm or lip stick.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner does well with staying put for a majority if the day. I do not like to reapply so this wotks for me!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liner is inexpensive easy to find and has a great color range. It applies very smoothly and lasts a long time
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?