Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Spring Branch, TX

I love these lip liners! They are so creamy and really pigmented! They staying power is great too.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Sanger, CA

I just recently started using this and I love it. I have it in the color Eastend Snob and sometimes use it as my full lip color for the day cause its just so beautiful.
Elsa N.
Elsa N.
Brownsville, TX

Really like this lip liners. They work really well. a lot of colors. Great formula. Really cheap price
Julie  A.
Julie A.
River grove, Il

These are my favorite lip liners! They go on very smoothly on the lips and they have amazing color and help the lipstick stay on all day. Just wish they had more colors To choose from.
Marilyn P.
Marilyn P.

I have purchased the shade Tiramisu at least 5 times and even keep an extra as a backup because I worry that they will discontinue this shade. I love this liner for a nude lip since I like a peachy/brown nude lip. This is an HG product for me.
Cat J.
Cat J.

I have this in the color Eastend Snob and love it! It glides on creamy but dries to a soft matte finish. This color is so perfect I often use it as a full lip color and have repurchased this same color of liner numerous times. I'd give it five stars except that it will feather mid day if you don't take the time to properly prime your lips before each application.
Maryam A.
Maryam A.

I have that in red and it is great. I love the packaging and the tip. it makes coloring in your lips very easy and fast.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Pottstown, PA

I have this in East end snob and I love it so much. It's pigmented and the perfect color. I wear it almost every day
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Birmingham, AL

I adore Rimmel! These lip liners are great, but fragile, so don't twist up too much or the color will break. I have East End Snob and Addiction and love them both by themselves or used together! I find they do dry my lips if used without a Carmex balm base, but the color holds up beautifully throughout the day! They're a must have!
Tina J.
Tina J.
West Nyack, NY

This is an amazing lip liner. it comes out beautifully matte. The pencil itself is super thin and delicate which probably means there not too much product actually in it. but it also helps with precision. LOVE IT
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now