Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (41)
Mehalet T.
Mehalet T.
Yakima, WA

Keeps breaking when I apply but the color is always so perfect I can't stop buying it!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.

I Love it. Great nude color. Smooth texture. Decent staying power. Reasonably priced.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cumberland, MD

This is a very inexpensive but excellent product. There is many shades to choice from
Mackenzy O.
Mackenzy O.

I love this. The product is very creamy and smooth and blends very nicely . I love
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

These are very nice! They go on smoothly and do not tug! They last nicely too!!!!
Arlinda G.
Arlinda G.

Love this for the price and pigmentation.
Can't beat it❤️ you won't regret it💋
marbella o.
marbella o.

It's a bright red so I rarely use it but I like how fast it dries on my lips
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Lafayette, Louisiana

amazing product, super easy to apply ! great price for product this good !!
Carrie R.
Carrie R.

My favorite drugstore lip liners! I love the shades they have, my most repurchased shades are cafe au lait and spice. I also like tiramisu and coffee bean. They are great all over the lip or to help blend with lipsticks. I have a tan/olive complexion so I find a lot of lipsticks especially nudes don't work well for me on their own, that's when I pair one of these liners with it. Check this out if you need a drugstore lipliner. It's inexpensive and lasts a long time.
Zainab A.
Zainab A.
Wales, United Kingdom

I love these lipliners so much! you can wear them alone or with a lipstick. They're super pigmented and really affordable so whats not to love. Also the lipliner in east end snob is a dupe for the charlotte Tilbury lip cheat in pillow talk
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Brooke N.

How do these compare to Rimmel's twistable lip liners, the exaggerate lip liner? I know these are a bit cheaper but are they just as good as the other ones?

Join Now