22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #10 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her c...4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do yo...5 Answers
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are nice but this breaks almost everytime I use it so id pass on this product. Not worth it. So many other drugstore that are better
Chantelle B.
Chantelle B.
Review for: Spice 011
I have a few of these, they are great for the price, I can wear them alone or with lipstick they have nice texture, I like the push up liner.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these lip liners. They recently came out with some new colors. I got mines in under my spell. Very pretty. I use these liners all over my lips. The result looks like a matte lip color. They last for hours and are highly pigmented.
Kendra K.
Kendra K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip liner. Ive got 3 colors and use it basically anytime I use lipstick. It works well with all colors and textures of lipstick
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally think these lip liners are the best drug store option hands down. They glide on smoothly, are highly pigmented & long lasting.
erika m.
erika m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip linner, the formula it's really crazy, and pigmented, it doesn't dry the lips and it's a rally great base for any lipstick
Gisselle M.
Gisselle M.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good liner. Creamy but waxy enough to stay put. Good color payoff and lasts a long time, long after your lipstick may have faded! Great value.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy these liners, but I dislike the new shape of the applicator (an angled applicator). It makes application very difficult as a pencil shape is more convenient. However, they have a wide color range, and the pigmentation/scent is perfect!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pencil goes on true to the color of the packaging. Just as the name states, it definitely stays on.....and the price is very affordable!!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Review for: Wild Clover 014, Wine 061
They are highly pigmented and they last all day, I just love these pencils. I only have two colors now but I definitely plan to buy more
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?