BY RIMMEL LONDON #33 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
ShiAne B.
Henderson
These are amazing. The color is perfect the range is great and they last all day. I love covering my lips in these then putting a lipstick over top
Gisselle M.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good liner. Creamy but waxy enough to stay put. Good color payoff and lasts a long time, long after your lipstick may have faded! Great value.
Mj G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip liner comes out a pretty color sharpens easily can blend easy stays on a long while may need to touch up but it womt fully come off
Larissa I.
Review for: Nude
This lip liner is amazing! Very creamy and easy to line your lips, and stays matte. It lasts quite a long time! Highly recommend this lip liner!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this liner. I have it in "East End Snob" and love it. They are so smooth and just glide on. This is one of the best drugstore lip liners.
Jessica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Innocent. I've purchased and used 3 of them and can't imagine using a different nude lip liner, it goes with every nude lipstick I own!
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pencil goes on true to the color of the packaging. Just as the name states, it definitely stays on.....and the price is very affordable!!
Tiffany H.
These are my favorite drugstore lip liners. I use them over my MAC ones! they last all day! I wear them alone and I get compliments every time.
Sabrina D.
Vista, CA
Review for: Tiramisu 050, Other
Looove! The tiramisu shade is my ALL TIME favorite lip liner bar none. It’s gorgeous. I even sometimes wear it alone as the perfect nude matte.
Harjot S.
Overland Park, KS
The first lip liner I ever bought and I still love them! The pigmentation is great for the price! They have the perfect nude color for my lips!
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?