Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by Gisselle C.Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by Carla S.Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner uploaded by alina m.See all 46 photos
22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #13 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Okay so this Saturday I got a free li...Try Rimmel Exaggerate Automati... 4 Answers
  • What is you're favorite lip liner fro...Addicted is my fav its kind if... 12 Answers
  • I love this lip liner I have the nude...I have this in EastEnd Snob an... 5 Answers
Photos (46)
Amy L.
Amy L.
Wellington, OH
I love this lip liner! Easy to apply, great color, last all day, even with eating and drinking.
maribel g.
maribel g.
Wapato, WA
I love their lip liner so smooth and creamy can never go wrong plus they are a great price and last a long while on!
Kaleigh P.
Kaleigh P.
Portland
July 15, 2017, 3:33 a.m.
Review for: Other
I loved the color and the finish, formula etc. an the fact it twisted up BUT mine broke so many times and wasted the product
pali m.
pali m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Own like 2 of these lip linears and looking forward to get some more. The color pink and brown nude totally in love with it.
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
The formula for this pencil is great, but the color I chose didn't match the packaging very well. As disappointed as I was, I still plan on purchasing more because I refuse to let one bad color turn me off of this product completely.
Alycia D.
Alycia D.
Bradenton, FL
I have this in the color rapture. Matches a lot of my lipsticks I already have. Goes on smoothly. Easy to apply.
Reema R.
Reema R.
Irvine, Ca
It is a very soft lip pencil and doesn't tug to your lips. And best part is its retractable and so does not need sharpening. I use this lip pencil even to fill my lips entirely and use it alone without a lipstick.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Staten Island, NY
July 1, 2017, 3:28 a.m.
Review for: Innocent
Love all Rommel London Lip liners they are the best and the prices are wonderful this color is really nice too
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good base for any lipstick. I had this in a nude and put it under everything. I Never had a problem with it.
Shaira D.
Shaira D.
I love these lip liners. Very creme, feel wonderful on the lips. They are of a matte natural lip liner. Works great .
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?