BY RIMMEL LONDON #21 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Kelly H.
Canton
Review for: Obsession
Rimmel lip liner is one of my favorites. It helps keep my lipstick from running into the fine lines around my lips. It also helps to keep my lipstick on all day. I would definitely buy it again and highly recommend this product!
Sarah S.
Review for: Cherry Kiss 071
This product is great!!! The packaging is amazing and it is so easily applied!!! It is very long lasting and it feels great!!! I can't believe how cheap it is for a product this good!!! I would definitely buy this again!!!
Asmay S.
Review for: Nude, Spice 011, Tiramisu 050, Wild Clover 014
I own most of the nude shades that these come in and they are by far the best drugstore lip liners you will come across. It slides right on and is very pigmented. The only downside is it can be a little drying, but nothing a little chapstick can't fix!
Reagan M.
Review for: Enchantment
I love the slanted applicator. Makes lining the lips so simple. Also really easy to overlline the lips when wanted. Highly recommend. I've tried to grab all the colors but most are always sold out at my local stores.
Kazi H.
Review for: Innocent
Because of the price of the pencil I honestly was not expecting to get such good quality. The pencil is smooth and creamy and is very pigmented. I have gone through two pencils because I use this on a daily basis.
Abby C.
Review for: Obsession
This product is amazing! It's gives me plump and bold lips as soon as I start lining! It's long lasting, and there's no need to keep applying! I've been using it for a while now, and recommend it completely! :)
AshleyMae L.
Kailua
Review for: Innocent
VERY creamy and pigmented!! Comes with a lot of product and will last you a while. The color selection was very nice as well. Will match almost any lippie you put on. I will be buying more.
Sarai H.
Rimmels lip loners are very creamy and just slide on the lips without losing any pigmentation. What a lot of $40 liner without paying that price ? There's so many colors to choose from and very convenient.
Destiny R.
i'm pretty picky with lip liners and this one impressed me a lot! i like that it isn't a pencil lip liner SO MUCH and it's retractable. it's very pigmented and goes on smoothly.
Jazmyne K.
Review for: Other
I constantly repurchase these, they have very vibrant and beautiful colors for the summer and winter months. They are used quickly however because of how little product is given.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?