Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Bewitchedd B.
Bewitchedd B.

They're okay, love the color and the price... But they break off on my lips a lot while applying
Misty S.
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC

Beautiful lip liner. Great colors, and very smooth. Does not skip, and allows you to line and color in your lips easily.
Fernanda G.
Fernanda G.
Watsonville, CA

LOVE this lip liner.. Very pigmented and it lasts all day. It is definitely a little rough on the lips but i think thats why it lasts so long
Arlene C.
Arlene C.

Bought this and love it. The price was great. Color is great when I wear it. I use this all the time.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Dothan, AL

Love this! Have a neutral pink that is perfect to keep in your bag for everyday use and love it!
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Monroe, NC

I have several of these. They come in a nice variety of colors. I like how they apply and use them instead of lipstick at times. The application lasts for at least 2-3 hours. I find that I need to use a moisturizing balm over it if I'm only using the liner since it can be a bit dry. Reminds me of a matte lipstick when worn alone.
Diana H.
Diana H.

You really get a lot of color out of these lip liners! I bought Red Diva (024) and found it to be a very vivid red. The lead is extremely soft and can be hard to apply a sharp line sometimes. I heard that freezing for a couple minutes before use makes it easier to apply an even layer.
DOUAZONG M.
DOUAZONG M.

I love this product!! Great color selections to choose. Glides on your lips beautifully. You can use for lining your lips to shading your entire lips with it.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL

The color and formula are amazing BUT overtime I found these to be incredibly drying. My lips actually began peeling.
Ka'Shayla M.
Ka'Shayla M.
Calera, AL

Love this line of lip liners,
ultra creamy, pigmented and long lasting. only con against this line, can be too creamy at times and may budge/move
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now