22 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #8 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

Andrew R.
Andrew R.
Fontana
Review for: Cafe Au Lait Zenzero 045, Tiramisu 050, Other
The color I use fairly often it's epic and the color is stunning. It goes on evenly and it doesn't take much to built it up.  My reasoning for it getting three stars is, I do have to touch up quite often. But I will say for its low price, I do enjoy the quality.
Catlin H.
Catlin H.
Leland, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love rimmel lip liner, it is so inexpensive but it gets the job done. I only use lip liner if I need my lipstick to stay all day but this seriously prolongs the wear.
Connie M.
Connie M.
Hillsboro
Always a good idea on some events to wear liner and make u stand out and pop with dramitc liner and stand out from everyone else you can wear it bare or with lipstick
Susan S.
Susan S.
Denver, CO
Rimmel is in top of their game when it comes to lip liners! Very blendable, long wearing, and not to creamy, just hitting the sweet spot between dry & creamy. Only lip liner I have loved &continue to reach for for a decade. I do have & have tried others, just endd up back with Rimmel.
Colleen N.
Colleen N.
Jackson Hts, NY
Review for: Other
Eastend Snob is such a good nude pink for everyday. I'm not a lip liner connoisseur but the Rimmel liner is solid. I wear it under a balm and look totally polished.
Kristyn C.
Kristyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing linerd. Stay on but they dont stick on forever. Creamy enough to line and not drag the lips. Great shade range too. Also love that these are retractable!
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Enchantment
I love love love this liner. I pick it up at my local rite aid it is decent price and doesn't require sharpening. The packaging isn't fancy from what I remember it is just plastic wrap. This is my go to liner
Zainab H.
Zainab H.
S Barrington, IL
My favorite lip liner of all time. My only problem with this product is that it does not have a lot of product it in and that it will run out pretty quickly. It does last long and has a nice smooth texture.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i'm pretty picky with lip liners and this one impressed me a lot! i like that it isn't a pencil lip liner SO MUCH and it's retractable. it's very pigmented and goes on smoothly.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Review for: Other
Review for east end snob. I know this color was all the hype on YouTube awhile ago. But I love this color it matches my own lip color pretty much and it goes on very nice.
April E.
April E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her compacts and the lipstick is girl about town from what would be a good lip liner to use with that color and where can I buy it and not very pricey