Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
Photos (43)
Ireland L.
Ireland L.
Fox River Grove, IL

I love the colors and the formula is very creamy. I use the color east end snob for an everyday look and its perfect for my skin tone i pair it with a maybe line baby lips in coral and it looks fairly natural kind of kilie jenner-ish
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

I tried one of these by accident, but ended up really loving it. It's soft and goes on easily. The color doesn't last an incredibly long time, but I could get a couple hours out of it. The color was really beautiful as well.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.

These lip liners are a great value. I like that they are mechanical and don't need to be sharpened. They are pretty fragile so be careful not to roll up to much product at a time.
Krista H.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD

This is an amazing drug store lip liner. I was thoroughly satisfied with my purchase of this and definitely will be buying more!
Cristina A.
Cristina A.

Fantastically pigmented and creamy! It blends really well if you want to wear it all over the lips and has great longevity. Plus, you don't even have to sharpen it!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.

Love this product. Ive got it in east end snob which is a dupe for charlotte tilbury's famous pillow talk. Creamy and long last we purchased three times already.
Brooke N.

I really like this lip liner, this was my first lip liner and I got the color enchantment. It's a rosey mauve color that I think it would work with a lot of different lipstick colors. They are extremely affordable, last a long time, and don't smear. I am very happy that I bought it and got it on sale. I am looking forward to getting more in the future and I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to try a great lip liner!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Spring Branch, TX

I love these lip liners! They are so creamy and really pigmented! They staying power is great too.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Sanger, CA

I just recently started using this and I love it. I have it in the color Eastend Snob and sometimes use it as my full lip color for the day cause its just so beautiful.
Elsa N.
Elsa N.
Brownsville, TX

Really like this lip liners. They work really well. a lot of colors. Great formula. Really cheap price
April E.
April E.

What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.

What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, Ontario

Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
chealsey w.
chealsey w.

I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?
abigail h.
abigail h.

Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?

Join Now