BY RIMMEL LONDON #53 in Lip Liner

Automatic Lipliner Exaggerate Lip Liner is a soft textured, fine tipped automatic liner that gives full volume colour definition to the lips. . see more...

• Is this liner creamy or dry.1 Answers
  • Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the...5 Answers
  • Okay so this Saturday I got a free lipstick when my aunt took her...4 Answers
Katie L.
Phoenix, AZ
This really does the job, it dries quickly and does a good job at staying where I put it. While it's not super long lasting, it's a great value for the drug store.
Emily  B.
Caldwell, ID
This is the first lip liner I've ever tried. I like it because it lasts a long time and has a small applicator so it's pretty easy to apply but it breaks off a lot so don't have it turned up very far.
Patty T.
Irvine, CA
I just bought this recently, and I am loving the color and the texture of how it glides onto my lips. It is very creamy and there are a variety of shades. I will have to go back to pick up more colors.
Taylor T.
Love these. Super pigmented and super creamy. I only wish they had more deeper colors. These are really pretty worn alone by just filling in your lips with the pencil. These are the only thing I wore my freshman year of college
Catherine J.
Some of the best lip liners drugstore or high end. Great pigmentation and I find that the formula is creamy so it's by dragging on your lips. Keeps my lipstick in place and looking great all day long.
Chelsea W.
Key Largo, FL
Not sure I'm reviewing the right color, but what I'm obsessed with is the actual product. This lip liner isn't completely matte or that waxy shiny consistency I find often, it's perfect. And it never bleeds on me. So great!
Shawna W.
East end snob is my go to lip liner. Rimmels Exaggerate Lip Liners are my favorite! The quality is just as good as any high end lip liner! It stays all day, goes on smooth and is so creamy!
Mayra C.
Dixon, CA
I love this lip liner it's hard for me to find something that would last me along time and won't leave lip stains on my mugs! This product is beyond my expectations I highly recommend this!
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
I have this lip pencil in East End Snob and it is my all time favorite! It matches nearly every pink lip stick I have perfectly! It is also very easy to use and gives a nice, precise line.
Nicole O.
Ann Arbor, MI
These are the best lip liners around!! Eastern snob is the perfect light mauve natural color I've ever found, and they last all day even through eating . I love not having to sharpen these pencils either! Go buy now!!
April E.
What is you're favorite lip liner from this collection?
Brooke N.
What color do you think is best for nudish lipsticks?
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this a creamy formula or is it dry?
abigail h.
Are these good lip liners? what are some good alternatives at the drugstore?
chealsey w.
I love this lip liner I have the nude color what other colors do you recommend?